MMATycoon 2.0

Vlad

12 hours ago, Zello said:

You know damn well Mike don't read suggestions

MIKE ADD MIAMI

As I've already mentioned, we will be checking and responding to every single suggestion. We'll be revealing a bit more about our selection process with the Road Map that we will be releasing in a few weeks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zello said:

547 managers. Of those how many are active? 

3 open gyms 1 one of them is decrepit and it's owner hasn't logged in 3 years. Another one has 0 fighters in it.

5 private ones

Two orgs there and 3 inactive not a good look

MIKE ADD MIAMI

Miami will appear in the game=@Zello's full-time bonner.

On 2/28/2024 at 3:45 AM, Vlad said:

As I've already mentioned, we will be checking and responding to every single suggestion. We'll be revealing a bit more about our selection process with the Road Map that we will be releasing in a few weeks.

Road map coming soon? I’m looking forward to seeing all the plans and also some of those approved suggestion switching to implemented ones!

• Upvote 1

On 3/18/2024 at 11:11 PM, Fireballer34 said:

Road map coming soon? I’m looking forward to seeing all the plans and also some of those approved suggestion switching to implemented ones!

We wanted to do it initially but truthfully actions speak louder than words so with that in mind we've started cracking on with the changes. Once we show you guys that we're making progress then we'll drop the Road Map for those of you interested :)

Till then, keep an eye on the forums and discord where we will be sharing any updates.

• Upvote 2

On 2/27/2024 at 3:29 PM, Zello said:

547 managers. Of those how many are active? 

3 open gyms 1 one of them is decrepit and it's owner hasn't logged in 3 years. Another one has 0 fighters in it.

5 private ones

Two orgs there and 3 inactive not a good look

MIKE ADD MIAMI

trying to make the game better, why make it worse by adding Miami?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1