Increase Max Company Loans For Orgs To Maybe 250k Over 5 Years

Suggestion: Dramatically Increase Company Loans For Orgs And Have Repayments Based Over More Years To Keep Repayments As They Are Now

Suggestions Description: I think the 50K loan available if you want to set up an org is pretty pathetic. I regularly receive offers of 5/5/5 for my brand new fighters.  This loan would only let a fledging org owner sign a measly 10 fighters at this rate, or 20 for say 2.5/2.5/2.5 and then arena booking fees etc on top.  How are new managers supposed to get into the org business? The Maths just doesn’t add up. Richer managers invest millions into their orgs.

Either increase the loan so less well off managers can compete and actually have a chance of getting an org off the ground, or introduce a cap on how much you can invest in orgs, or alternatively even put a cap on signing bonus/base pay/win bonus that newer orgs can offer. Say put a timing aspect to it so maybe a cap for 3 month/6 months say and then after 1 year no cap.

It is far from a level playing field as it stands. I suppose I’ve worked had for everything I’ve got in real life and I don’t like it when instant success can just be bought.

Pros:

• Less well off managers will have some means to compete and make a start in the org business
  • Managers might stay in the org business longer/more success stories
  • Reduce managers having to use their own fighters in their new orgs on the cheap (which seems to be a thing)
  • Won't be as many orgs popping up and failing withing months/weeks
  • More realistic from a banking perspective. Repayments are normally over a number of years

Cons:

• Rich managers who pump many millions into their new orgs and offer extremely lucrative contracts to newly created fighters probably won't like a more level playing field
  • Managers could go bankrupt and Loose VIP / Could counter this with maybe buying a higher loan value with VIP time so its just not readily available to everyone and the manager has really thought about it and chose to do it and knew the risks

Rich managers are rarely going to be offering good contracts to new managers, they are an unproven player and new players are the ones leaving the game the most frequently, nobody in their right mind should be offering the new managers great contracts because they would lose money hand over fist.

A decent starting org is gonna aim to recruit new fighters from new managers in as large a number as they can reasonably manage and starting recruiting with 1 division at a time is in my experience the best way to start building your new org. So long as you are offering better that QFC pay you will fill up but you have to be active & you have to constantly pester managers to accept fights, later on once you & your org become more established & your fighters are owned by more reliable & consistent managers it gets a LOT easier, but starting out you will have a huge workload getting the org up & running well.

You can do a lot with just 50k if you use it well, I don't have any objection to bigger / longer term loans but if you are serious about running an org you should look at a slower ramp-up in divisions / amount of players over weeks/months, unless you want to consider buying in game dollars for VIP to recruit for all the divisions you want to run - but I would advise against that since org owner burnout is common from taking on too much too soon.

Thanks for your reply sir. Some interesting points and some things I didn’t consider.

Maybe I’ll start my own 403k org and give it a go and see what happens. I do love a challenge, lol.

Just checked there and QFC pay is $500 for W and $250 for L at level 1 anyway, I’ve never done level 2 yet.

So you think if you grind it out and work hard with only 1-2 divisions say and say 1/1/1 or even maybe 0.5/1/1 you might have a chance of success? If you put in the work?

• JohnHughes changed the title to Increase Max Company Loans For Orgs To Maybe 250k Over 5 Years
11 minutes ago, Fireballer34 said:

This maybe be a weird suggestion, but what if you could get “investors” in your org/business. They give you a big loan and in exchange, it automatically gives them a percentage of the companies earnings. 

That's a great suggestion and one that makes perfect sense.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JohnHughes said:

So you think if you grind it out and work hard with only 1-2 divisions say and say 1/1/1 or even maybe 0.5/1/1 you might have a chance of success? If you put in the work?

For sure, highly recommend starting small, there is a lot to learn about running an org well.

The organisation market is incredibly cut-throat for new starters. It's also the business that has the highest likelihood of failure statistically speaking. Offering 5/5/5 per fighter with base hype and pop is one way to quickly go bankrupt in my opinion - the start is a mixture of delicate balance and planning.

I've been in this predicament myself, low funds - starting an id-restricted organisation a few years ago - as Skuzbukit mentioned, you need to grow with time, you can't expect overnight success and growth generally requires a lot of planning. For example, you could take the approach of offering higher signing bonuses to secure fighters onto longer contracts with a lower base pay so your event margins are higher. It's all part of the challenge and the appeal of running an organisation in my opinion but with that said, we are looking at the site-wide economy and will be looking to account for inflation across all features/functions.