BANZAI Bonanza!

Fireballer34

17141656295135.gif

Deebo Drummond

"That man Kelvin stood no chance, same with X-Man. I see right thru you with X-Ray vision, bum. You got a pass in the first round and Ima knock your ass back down the ladder where you belong and keep climbing to the top myself. Good luck, you'll need it."

32b9.jpg

After so many years fighting for survival in the arid wilderness, for me it is a huge satisfaction to be in this tournament among these great fighters.
But I know I can beat each one of them.
For me, every fight is a fight for life and I guarantee that there is no fighter more determined to win than me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2024 at 11:57 AM, Unkwalker said:

32b9.jpg

After so many years fighting for survival in the arid wilderness, for me it is a huge satisfaction to be in this tournament among these great fighters.
But I know I can beat each one of them.
For me, every fight is a fight for life and I guarantee that there is no fighter more determined to win than me.

looks like Freaky Travis will be fighting this warrior next. As his Manager I expect a back and forth war. Travis thanks differently though.

His words not mine.

Freaky Travis after his fight with Lucas Wilson.

This was exactly what I had pictured for the outcome, I can see future and the future is very bright for Freaky Travis. My next opponent Virgulino Lampiaun had a nice performance in his last fight too. His future does not look as bright though. The fact is it looks pretty gloom. See you on fight day.

Great job, gentlemen. As we can see, no one left the decision in the hands of the judges, which ensured an event full of excitement. Congratulations to the winners. I wish you all the best in the next round, especially to those fighting to stay in the tournament.

BB-2.png

17057007189038.jpg

Well this fight was always going to be revealing, neither I nor my opponent Nathaniel Burch really got too much of a chance to show our skills before as we both got KO'd early in our 1st matches of the tournament.

Nathaniel was defensively decent, managed to avoid all my sub attempts so I had to resort to just thumping him on the canvas, which eventually paid off, a lot I need to work on but it does feel great to get my first win.

I look forward to my next match up.