*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

Special Announcement

Montreal, May 18, 2010

Law enforcement officials are currently searching for Reginald Abacus Ping, known in the MMA world as "Perfect" Poppa Ping. After losing his super heavyweight title in a controversial judges decision on Friday evening, Ping refused medical attention stating "I ain't got nothing that can't be fixed with some blow and a few hookers." Ping was spotted leaving the location of the fight in the passenger seat of a silver sport's car driven by an unidentified woman. Ping has not been seen since. Both his manager and family are now asking the public for help in finding the missing fighter. Ping has had some previous unidentified mental health issues, and law enforcement officials are saying that he may now pose a risk to himself and anyone with whom he comes in contact.

Ping is a nineteen year-old African-American that stands 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 270 pounds. He was last seen wearing black compression shorts, a large gold chain around his neck that spells "PERFECT" and flip flops. He was seen in the company of a woman wearing described as having long, blonde hair, a petite figure and exceptionally large breasts. She was wearing a skimpy silver dress and stilettos at the time of the disappearance. Police have reason to believe he may be in Las Vegas, Cancun, or perhaps Amsterdam. If you have seen Ping, you are advised to contact local law enforcement officials immediately.

Special Announcement

Montreal, May 18, 2010

Law enforcement officials are currently searching for Reginald Abacus Ping, known in the MMA world as "Perfect" Poppa Ping. After losing his super heavyweight title in a controversial judges decision on Friday evening, Ping refused medical attention stating "I ain't got nothing that can't be fixed with some blow and a few hookers." Ping was spotted leaving the location of the fight in the passenger seat of a silver sport's car driven by an unidentified woman. Ping has not been seen since. Both his manager and family are now asking the public for help in finding the missing fighter. Ping has had some previous unidentified mental health issues, and law enforcement officials are saying that he may now pose a risk to himself and anyone with whom he comes in contact.

Ping is a nineteen year-old African-American that stands 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 270 pounds. He was last seen wearing black compression shorts, a large gold chain around his neck that spells "PERFECT" and flip flops. He was seen in the company of a woman wearing described as having long, blonde hair, a petite figure and exceptionally large breasts. She was wearing a skimpy silver dress and stilettos at the time of the disappearance. Police have reason to believe he may be in Las Vegas, Cancun, or perhaps Amsterdam. If you have seen Ping, you are advised to contact local law enforcement officials immediately.

HA sounds like the Juggernaut scared him off!

Prez says: Tell Ping to get his ass back in the gym. I dont have time for this. Ping has a lot of talent and a lot of fans. Dont just throw it all away over one loss. A couple of wins and he'll get an other shot!

Commentary for BEASTS can be found by clicking here

2 Titles are on the line!

Good luck fighters!!

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1114/beastsm.jpg

155 lbs Joe Mendes v Mark St James 155 lbs title

35 lbs Nick Naga v Steve Tigechelar

205 lbs Axel Van Dam v Amir Verdune 205 lbs title

135 lbs Havok Merle v Jill Leonard

185 lbs Bones Jones v Scott Alblas

205 lbs Corporal Clegg v Troy Reznik

155 lbs Razor Face v Brian McBride

145 lbs Ben van der Woerd v Joel Bailey

155 lbs Tommy Thunder v Mauri Ruoska

205 lbs Finnegan Brewzer v John Force

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1114/beastsm.jpg

I considered making this a private message to Butler but instead I write to the SFO community.

The Terror Factory is in no way influenced or affiliated with the Nazi party. This kind of accusation--and the manner in which it was done--is somewhat shocking. Coupled with the insult that I am ignorant. have problems IRL, and need to 'open a history book or two' got to me. I would be lying if I said it didn't.

Without a doubt had he or any offended members contacted me about the manner I would have released something like this:

"Actually, the Terror Factory is an in-house community fit for millionaires; all fighters are never released nor killed, instead they spend their time training the newer fighters and enjoying the wonderful life to be lived inside the Factory. We had to assume an evil persona, one which I perhaps went over-the-top with, to protect the Factory from public exposure and possible immigration. It is a closed community and we wish to keep it that way."

Fuck Butler and his douchebaggery-- As long as he is here, which I assume to be indefinitely/permanently, the Factory will be silent, carry out its contracts, and then disappear. Apologies to those offended in the SFO (Other than Butler).

-Mr. Terror of the Terror Factory

Marvel Combat is proud to announce that it will no longer be strictly comic designs. We will now be carrying classic video games! Also come June 1st I will be carrying cartoons from the 90's designs. Basically if you are part of the slacker generation then these designs are for you.

Here are the design available now:

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/Mariocopy.jpghttp://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/Bowsercopy.jpghttp://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/Soniccopy-1.jpghttp://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/Linkcopy-1.jpg

I never said you were ignorant, nor did I say you were affiliated with Nazis. I could care less what you say or think of me. If you choose to create fictitious scenarios that reference historical events that should anger and appall all of us forever, I choose to point out how asinine that is. Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future, be it with SFO or not.

I considered making this a private message to Butler but instead I write to the SFO community.

The Terror Factory is in no way influenced or affiliated with the Nazi party. This kind of accusation--and the manner in which it was done--is somewhat shocking. Coupled with the insult that I am ignorant. have problems IRL, and need to 'open a history book or two' got to me. I would be lying if I said it didn't.

Without a doubt had he or any offended members contacted me about the manner I would have released something like this:

"Actually, the Terror Factory is an in-house community fit for millionaires; all fighters are never released nor killed, instead they spend their time training the newer fighters and enjoying the wonderful life to be lived inside the Factory. We had to assume an evil persona, one which I perhaps went over-the-top with, to protect the Factory from public exposure and possible immigration. It is a closed community and we wish to keep it that way."

Fuck Butler and his douchebaggery-- As long as he is here, which I assume to be indefinitely/permanently, the Factory will be silent, carry out its contracts, and then disappear. Apologies to those offended in the SFO (Other than Butler).

-Mr. Terror of the Terror Factory

The always entertaining, Jimmy "I hate everything except Steve" Butler is back with his take on how things are gunna go down at TRIPPIN!

Click to open the commentary

Good luck with your fights

Steve

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Goliath764/SFOTripping.jpg

135 lbs Charles Martel v Bryan Adams 135 lbs title

135 lbs Sir Didymus v Raymond Yacht

135 lbs Juan Claudio Huaman v Awesome Alek

145 lbs Urijah Faber v Jesus Alejandro Uriza

145 lbs Walter O Dim v Barry McLean

145 lbs Cameron Kard v Arkadiusz Kaczmarek

155 lbs Tadhg Kieron O Dubhghaill v Diego Sanchez

205 lbs Will West v Mike Hynes

265 lbs Trey Oeuftete v Jean Abia

135 lbs Lindy Lawless v Wade Wilson

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Goliath764/SFOTripping.jpg

Let's take a look at Dudley Fitz's pre-fight commentary for the Razor Face vs Brian McBride fight:

"Another member of the Terror Factory hops into the cage in our next contest, as undefeated lightweight Razor Face meets Brian "Battler" McBride. McBride is a 22-year old Irishman from Cork with 6 fights under his belt, four of them victories. Not much of a boxer, McBride likes to get on the ground and submit guys, or work them with his Muay Thai and wait for a decision. Face is a good wrestler/boxer and this fight looks like it is his for the taking. He's a great striker, but he's going to need to be because McBride is difficult to knock out. If McBride can withstand what will undoubtedly be a powerful striking attack from Face, I think he will win. McBride by decision."

Let's now go to the stats:

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Steve Smith scores the fight 30:26

Judge Ian Loll scores the fight 30:25

Judge Robert Douchet scores the fight 30:25

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Razor Face!

Razor stats:

Head punch: 35 (34)

Body punch: 26 (17)

Punch combo: 29 (11)

Head punch: 2 (2)

Body punch: 16 (16)

Improve pos: 3 (1)

Brian stats:

Body punch: 11 (3)

Punch combo: 2 (0)

Takedown: 10 (1)

Takedowns: 2 (1) (clinchwork)

Improve pos: 2 (0)

No doubt Brian wouldn't go down although being rocked in the final minute of the second round; this is not about Brian, but about Dudley Fitz/Jimmy Butler. Fight after Fight, a trend has continued where he makes completely biased "professional pre-fight commentary" that continues to under-appreciate some of the Face fighters.

Lesson: If you want your fighter to be recognized within the organization as a good fighter you have two options: 1. to be noticed by Chris Nylan the typeout writer (and he's very good) 2. just win your fights and take the fights given.

The pre-fight commentary is practically useless and I am no longer a reader so say what you want Dudley/Butler

7-3.

Let's take a look at Dudley Fitz's pre-fight commentary for the Razor Face vs Brian McBride fight:

"Another member of the Terror Factory hops into the cage in our next contest, as undefeated lightweight Razor Face meets Brian "Battler" McBride. McBride is a 22-year old Irishman from Cork with 6 fights under his belt, four of them victories. Not much of a boxer, McBride likes to get on the ground and submit guys, or work them with his Muay Thai and wait for a decision. Face is a good wrestler/boxer and this fight looks like it is his for the taking. He's a great striker, but he's going to need to be because McBride is difficult to knock out. If McBride can withstand what will undoubtedly be a powerful striking attack from Face, I think he will win. McBride by decision."

Let's now go to the stats:

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Steve Smith scores the fight 30:26

Judge Ian Loll scores the fight 30:25

Judge Robert Douchet scores the fight 30:25

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Razor Face!

Razor stats:

Head punch: 35 (34)

Body punch: 26 (17)

Punch combo: 29 (11)

Head punch: 2 (2)

Body punch: 16 (16)

Improve pos: 3 (1)

Brian stats:

Body punch: 11 (3)

Punch combo: 2 (0)

Takedown: 10 (1)

Takedowns: 2 (1) (clinchwork)

Improve pos: 2 (0)

No doubt Brian wouldn't go down although being rocked in the final minute of the second round; this is not about Brian, but about Dudley Fitz/Jimmy Butler. Fight after Fight, a trend has continued where he makes completely biased "professional pre-fight commentary" that continues to under-appreciate some of the Face fighters.

Lesson: If you want your fighter to be recognized within the organization as a good fighter you have two options: 1. to be noticed by Chris Nylan the typeout writer (and he's very good) 2. just win your fights and take the fights given.

The pre-fight commentary is practically useless and I am no longer a reader so say what you want Dudley/Butler

Dudley Fitz does not have a fighter in the BMM. Sorry to disappoint you.

if by nazi gold u mean blood money, then yes, im putting dudley/butler in the dishwasher with nazi gold

Don't know who you are quoting when you say "professional pre-fight commentary".

Chris Nylan is good.

We were all hoping that when we read this- "the Factory will be silent" - it would be true. But no such luck.

"The pre-fight commentary is practically useless and I am no longer a reader so say what you want Dudley/Butler"

Thanks for your permission to say what I want, Schaeff.

I will say this. Take your negative, whining, "He's-out-to-get-me" bullshit and get over yourself.

I already stated that Chris Nylan is good. I enjoy reading his write-ups, but I can't say that about yours.

pre-fight commentary is your boat, unless you like to call it something else--perhaps shit?

So... don't read it. It's as simple as that. Doesn't take a genius to reach that conclusion.

PS- I was agreeing with you re: Chris Nylan.

I already stated that Chris Nylan is good. I enjoy reading his write-ups, but I can't say that about yours.

pre-fight commentary is your boat, unless you like to call it something else--perhaps shit?

Charles Martel shakes the hand of Bryan Adams after their bout and says "Maybe next time kid, this is a bigger league than the QFC". Martel also says "Bring on the next challenger!"

Well done Charles!! Safet is waiting in the wings...so get your ass back in the gym. No time for partying.

As for the Terror Factory, WOW. Way to go Mr Terror...against all odds and all commentary!

Like I said earlier Steve-- the story of the Factory being a slaughterhouse was a lie to protect our inner-sanctuary from outside evils. Spas, women, massages, the best training facilities, activity areas with full length basketball court, tennis court, large indoor swimming pool, garden, kitchen, cleaning staff that live inside(and paid nicely), and more...I had to keep it a secret until Butler publicly and very unprofessionally released a weekly pre-fight commentary associating the Terror Factory with the Nazi party.

Mr Terror has taken one from the team and is using Dudley Fitz's/Butler's Biobonds supplements, but rest assured, we have him being watched by the best doctors and if the supplement shows any sign of unhealthy side-effects we are prepared to remove him from the competition and be disqualified. I can only hope that Dudley/Butler has some kind of legitimacy.

Mr Terror, the best doctors have already tested BIOBONDS' supplements. The results have been available for months....

Proof

Click the tab at the bottom that says "Supplements"