HBK has retired

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a fellow filipino manager that's still here. :D

But sucks to hear about HBK. I just joined his org too.

Hi nice meeting u tol. hehe. But still he was one of the best filipino managers and one of the best managers who play this game. :sad01_anim:

i hope he does but with steeve it can go either way lol

No I find it sad for HBK. I hope he comes back, I just don't like the idea of a hall of fame. Why does everybody think I'm just evil?

I don't mind the notion of a Hall of Fame, but I would respectfully suggest that nobody has done nearly enough in this game to merit any kind of memoralization after less than a year of existence.

what exactly did he do that deserves a hall of fame.

I had 2 guys in his org, he was a nice guy, friendly, and got supreme event ratings in a very short amount of time.

Like tons of other people. His manager achievements were not outstanding, nor were his org.

Anyways,

We should wait at least 1 year before somebody goes inactive and gets a spot in any hall of fame. First off, he could come back, and second, one can judge with some neutral distance.

I don't mind the notion of a Hall of Fame, but I would respectfully suggest that nobody has done nearly enough in this game to merit any kind of memoralization after less than a year of existence.

I am going to agree with Mac here. I mean with an HOF--you really have to be very particular about what you put in there. The requirements have to be extremely stringent, otherwise you risk the HOF becoming about as valid as the WAMMA belt.

A nice guy, very good player--had a great grasp for the sliders...but I mean he went on a recruiting binge, only to days later leave a lot of fighters holding the bag, so to speak. I feel for him and his loss--I really do, don't want to say anything to misconstrue that.

Is there anybody who knows where HBK's project fighters went? He had like 4 fighters with 5-0 records and good stats, and I can't find them anywhere on the free agent list.

They should still be kicking around. One of them won the CFC 170 lbs Prospect Division as Agoge 7.

I actually tried to pick this guy up and bring him back to the CFC but he seems to have gone elsewhere.

Weird, maybe get in touch with Mike on that? Or maybe it's because FA's are only awarded at midnight GMT that the fighter hasn't been allocated yet. I'm sure there is some kind of answer.

Yeah, unfortunately Dylan won't be coming back to CFC anytime soon as his new management team has decided that Spencer needs significant work on his game before getting back into high level competition.