Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Hello, I'm looking for 185 Ibs fighter to Main Event superfight on this event: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=733887

- 1 fight contract

- finanses to negotiate

- rival: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=113352

- event 09,04,2012 in London.

If you are interested please let me know.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=39468

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/Non-Merch/FightLeaguelo2.png

Untouchable Fight League

(150K ID+)(click for org. page)

Based in Amsterdam

We're hiring 155lbs, 170lbs, 185lbs, 205lbs and 265lbs division MMA fighters.

Come fight for Untouchable Fight League in Amsterdam! It doesn't matter where you are located, there always is a spot for you on our fighter roster. Traveling and move base expenses can be covered by us, so what are you waiting for? Let's work out a deal!

Contact us here: John Hetfield

2 fighters in rio

Andrae Alston 160 3-1 2 submissions 1 decision and loss by decision

Dre Alston 160 2-1 2 submissions and one loss by submissions

Looking to get them signed so I can get a go to a good gym

I have a fighter in Rio Maximus Decimus http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=165224

looking for a contract, He was the REF 135 champ but his division was merged with 145 and he is a small 135'er so he is looking to fight elsewhere

preferably 155-165k id restricted as he still has some weak areas improve a bit before he takes a step up.

he will move anywhere,

135 ONLY!

Shopping around for a contract for my current best fighter (including my best skill popper) -> Marcus "Animal" Brandao (165232). 5-0-0, 5 (T)KO wins, total fight time = 1:42. Preferably in a high ID org (150+) where he can have a shot at becoming champion. He is currently located in Vegas but I will relocate anywhere if you pay the fee.

Re-post here, hoping to find some extra orgs on unfilled date.

Alright, decided to start another tour for Johnny "The Oriental Express" Chan (26536) and this time the Europe. This time it's 3 week per fight since I realize 2 week per fight provided the org owners with some booking problem or so. Still, I would prefer to get a fight per 2 weeks if the org owner can find an opponent for me because I hate waiting and Chan isn't young anymore. In short, date ain't fix, fights might happen faster than the date indicated. And oh, first come first serve, post in this thread and it's on.

Note: Date is NOT FIXED. If there's only a single org interested in a city, then I will only do 1 there. And Post here if you want a spot, don't PM me in-game or in forum, the first one to post here always get the spot. One more thing, please post which time slot you want, given that both time slots are available.

23-25 March St.Petersburg Blitzkrieg Russian Combat

13-15 April St.Petersburg 2

4-6 May Helsinki Vicious Fight

26-27 May Helsinki 2

16-17 June Amsterdam The Four Kings

7-8 July Amsterdam 2

28-29 July London Dynamic Fighting Championship

18-19 August London 2

hey guys

Hilo Hardhitters org is looking for fighters in 170,185 and 205lb divisions. Closely matched fights, good contracts renewals for fighters who win their first fights, and varying contract lengths to suit your needs.

Mainly interested in new or fairly new fighters.

I´m also keen to sign a couple of more experienced fighters for the main card on my upcoming event.

If you´re interested PM me in game with details of the kind of contract you want.

hey my fighters need sponsors :

Vasil Stoykov (177734)

Alexandre Neto (177743)

Michiel Van Der Geest (177747)

Vito Alberts (177751)

Who want help ?

I started a new org in Montreal today. Tapout or Passout FC. Looking for young fighters looking to build their careers and help build the org. I am fair and will reward the fighters that help me now down the line. Right now I want all young (4 fights or less) 170, 185, 205 pounders. Want the opening card to be end of April. So hit me up and let's work out a contract and get the ball rolling.

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a contract for this young fighter: Gaston "Diamond" Perez (169217)

He's 18 years old, I can send him everywhere but if possible I'd rather to sign him with a Tokyo org (this doesn't mean that I won't be glad to receive offers from orgs based somewhere else of course! :-D). I'd also like to sign him to some org which could provide him fights against other young fighters with no fights or just a very few in their career (like my fighter!)

Thank you very much!