Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Hello, my newly created 18yo fighters need contracts in Organization, where they can have hopes for competitive fights :)

Levan Revazshvili (251254)

Angelos Stamatis (251256)

Sergiusz Wawrzeniuk (251257)

Rui Rodrigo Germano (251258)

Vladimir Duris (251260)

Matthias Staam (251261)

they should be about ready to fight after building up by circuit training. and they can fight each other, i absolutely don't have anything against that- would be even plus for me :)

thanks in advance :)

Some reason I can't copy and paste my link on the forums but my fighter Richard needs a contract

185lbs

3 fights

21 day clause

top 650 p4p

Looking for a contract for my 3-1 heavyweight boxer dude, Antonio Azeredo, currently fighting out of the Island.

ID is 249137

Thanks!

(Also manager ID is in sig)

Hi my fighters all need a contract. Heres my best one I thought I would introduce him!

Name: Taco Bell

Location & Base: The Island

Height: 192 cm

Weight: 255 lbs.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=251056

Record: 1-0

Description: Taco Bell is a great fighter and has tons of potential. As seen in his first fight, once he gets you on the ground, he will finish you.

LMMA continues to grow. Our last event eclipsed the previous org record for most revenue and profit. We're using some of the proceeds to invest in more fighters to further grow our org. If you have a fighter (any ID) at 145 or 265 then please message Ilich Hunt (96821) and I'll happy offer a contract.

Also if you have a 240+ fighter at 170 or a veteran at 185 looking to get his career back on track feel free to message Hunt as well!