Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Getting a contract just got easier!!! WHATT!!?!??!?!? How is that possible. Well I just revived KFC and if you have a fighter who is 310K ID or newer. Just message me, and I guarantee you an offer within 24 hours. What 24!?!? Is that even really possible? Yes it is because I'm on every single day even Sunday when there is no training.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14594393729141.png

Divock "Belgian Beast" Origi

25-7-0

76% finishing rate!

Unretired to become sparring partner, but open to big fights.

2 rules:

1)Guy has to be close in rank.

2)Have a KO win rate of at least 70%.

Exceptions on these two rules might be allowed if it is a rematch where I can avenge a loss.

Marcinho Sitsongrit (322087)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w15.jpg

"Márcio da Silva was born in the southern city of Alegrete, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, in the border with Uruguay. He never left the country until he was 16 years old.

When he finally visited urban areas he became mesmerized by pizza, women with makeup and BJJ."

* This guy is a runner up in his division at TWGC and looking at a bright future ahead of him. He has no rush to fight as he's still rounding out his striking defense so we'll look very carefully into any contract offers. We expect to get decent payment at an ID restricted org. I'm a grateful, loyal guy so I'll have a softer eye to offers from the orgs that I already have a relationship with. Cheers and Good luck!