Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

I sacked and created 3 fighters, they are below and the need contracts. I don't turn down fights and am not looking for outrageous money. I do prefer 2 or 3 fight contracts to start but I am willing to listen to all offers. I am based in Vegas but if the contract is right will travel...Thank you...

Thiago "The Savage" Silva (337527)

Duane "Bang" Whittman (338029)

Alex "The Squirrel" Zuniga (338274)

Former 3x Hypnotic Champ and 2x BEEF Champ Nils Holgersson recently saved from retirement. Last fought in 2017. 30-21 Record.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=224460

Also Have Johnny Cage! Super excited to have picked him up as a free agent.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=246025

Travis "The Racer" Roma (338847)

Looking for a tester fight (Seems there is no QFC ever available in MTL). Looking for a fight within in the next week. Doesn't matter contract, but I want a similar ID/Similar Age fight. Fight will be agreed upon before contract is accepted.

JAG is looking for 334k+ fighters. We're a top 25 org who offers fair fights, as much training time as you want between fights and the toughest competition amongst new restricted orgs. We also have two gyms, one in Vegas and one in London and nutrition and clothing stores worldwide. JAG is where you fighter can gain exp and grow. Contact me if interested.

• Upvote 3