Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Flights are turned off

No, flights have been turned off for about a year or so at this point. Yes, you can take a flight and go to the destination of your fight technically. But it's not necessary. Your fighter can stay right where he is, in the city he normally trains in, and he will magically just be there for the fight on time and be right back at home again sitting on his couch or hanging in the gym without ever having taken a flight, wasted any $ or spent any time on it all. So yeah, these days, no need to worry about where fights take place versus where your fighter lives, doesn't matter, he never has to travel.

No, flights have been turned off for about a year or so at this point. Yes, you can take a flight and go to the destination of your fight technically. But it's not necessary. Your fighter can stay right where he is, in the city he normally trains in, and he will magically just be there for the fight on time and be right back at home again sitting on his couch or hanging in the gym without ever having taken a flight, wasted any $ or spent any time on it all. So yeah, these days, no need to worry about where fights take place versus where your fighter lives, doesn't matter, he never has to travel.

Oh sorry hehe. what I mean is for the fight. The fighter don't need to travel anymore. My bad,

• 2 weeks later...

CW MMA'S HUNT FOR TALENT

Hey guys, the size of the 145 and 155 lbs divisions at CW MMA has been quite thin for a long ass time now,so i would really like to up the ante and sign up some more fighters in those divisions particularly...so if anyone is interested in bringing their young fighters over at CW MMA, then let me know via a PM and i'll send the contract over.

But this doesn't mean that i'll not sign fighters at other divisions whatsoever, so if ya'll got fighters at other divisions whom you would like to bring in here, then also let me know.

Couple things of note.

1) I'll always give the option of 3 or a 5 fight contract

2) Pay is negotiatable as always...i will always look at negotiating if the amount you are asking for is realistic and reasonable.

3) Lastly, i only sign fighters from managers who are vip, so if you don't fit the criteria, then please don't request for a contract, as my answer will unfortunately have to be no.

• Downvote 1

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=262255

Carter Jose De La Cus (262255)

Looking for a 1 fight deal as a retirement fight. Will take anything even if you need to fill out a last minute fight for a fight card.

We have an open fight slot on our card for this coming weekend in Sydney on Dec. 5. If we can find him a dance partner we'd be happy to fill the spot with him over at Sucker Punch.