Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Manny "The Red Dot" Shooter (381072)

Manny Shooter : MMA Fighter Profile (Manager) (mmatycoon.com)

Amazing boxer and wrestler with a great amateur background looking to test his skills in the leagues now

Weight class preferred: Welterweight but I can do middleweight as well

willing to fight often and plenty when needed 

Rick Bells : MMA Fighter Profile (Manager) (mmatycoon.com)

Rick "Big Man" Bells (381080)

Light Heavyweight fighter (205 LBS) with amazing talent in BJJ and boxing 

Located in New York after migrating from Ireland

young (18) and looking to get experience in the world of MMA and make a name for myself through training and moving up in the ranks match by match till he becomes champion

• Upvote 1

15844537471176.gif

Manny Johnson

Currently on weight Loss to fight at 185lbs

Has won Light HW Titles at IFA, WPFC, SAFO, Bloodbath and Stoner Fight League

Currently 383 4p and has been 54 P4P, - ready to move up the rankings

Looking for 185 contract and this one is all about money. Highest Money contract Manny will sign on the dotted line

Max Payne : MMA Fighter Profile (Manager) (mmatycoon.com)

Max "The Demon" Payne (376367)

Amazing wrestler and boxer, currently undefeated sitting at 3-0

A lot of talent in this 25 year old fighter.

Previously fought in Bellicose going 2-0 before taking a break from fighting 

Looking to make a massive comeback and become the champion he should be 

Hi ! My fighters are looking for a contract in their base city:

- Randy "The Raptor" Adams based in Montreal https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=381395

- Kai "Aloha"Aikau based in Hilo https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=381396

- Daiki "Samurai" Takahashi based in Tokyo https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=381397

- Sergei "Zangief" Sokolov based in St Petersburhttps://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=381398

Thanks for your attention. Greetings.

8 minutes ago, vicmafraigar said:

Hi ! My fighters are looking for a contract in their base city:

- Randy "The Raptor" Adams based in Montreal https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=381395

- Kai "Aloha"Aikau based in Hilo https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=381396

- Daiki "Samurai" Takahashi based in Tokyo https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=381397

- Sergei "Zangief" Sokolov based in St Petersburhttps://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=381398

Thanks for your attention. Greetings.

Bear in mind you shouldn't shy away from signing anywhere, whether in their base city or not.  Flights are turned offf in game, so their is ZERO need to fly to the location of your fights.  You magically just take part in the fights without ever having to book a flight or leave your city, no lost $, no lost time, etc.  The flight stuff is still "listed" only because Mike hasn't updated it and properly removed the references to it from the game.

• Upvote 2

On 12/8/2021 at 8:44 PM, HareRumpler said:

Bear in mind you shouldn't shy away from signing anywhere, whether in their base city or not.  Flights are turned offf in game, so their is ZERO need to fly to the location of your fights.  You magically just take part in the fights without ever having to book a flight or leave your city, no lost $, no lost time, etc.  The flight stuff is still "listed" only because Mike hasn't updated it and properly removed the references to it from the game.

Are you sure about that?

4 hours ago, Lullo99 said:

Are you sure about that?

100% sure. I have most of my fighters in Mtl, but a couple in NY and a couple in Helsinki. The only time I've needed to fly is when I chose to relocate a fighter for a different Gym. There's no need to fly for fights at all anymore, as HareRumpler said above, it just hasn't been updated and removed the references,

• Upvote 1

If anyone has any grappling sparbots or grappling based projects sign them with Catch Wrestling Championship, the only grappling org in the game. I’ve gotten some questions when offering contracts on why I’d offer sparbots contracts, it has gain for the fighter as well. Can add significantly to popularity, Resets de-pop timer preserving them for longer, adds experience (making their sparring value higher if it’s already not max) and there is no morale or energy hits as well as no injuries. So they can spar and train their regular schedules with no interruptions. Your fighters can compete weekly with no repercussions. We own the grappling market but there is a sort of shortage because some people don’t know the gain of grappling orgs. PM me if you’re interested! Could really use some new guys or returning guys! And you could also compete mma and grappling at the same time, if you have a guy signed to an mma org but also wanna reak benefits of a grappling org you can ask to be loaned to cwc as well as competing for the mma org. it shouldn’t interfere with theres or you schedule at all as long as we schedule you before your mma fights. PM me if interested, could really use some new guys or returning ones!

5 hours ago, teyoken said:

If anyone has any grappling sparbots or grappling based projects sign them with Catch Wrestling Championship, the only grappling org in the game. I’ve gotten some questions when offering contracts on why I’d offer sparbots contracts, it has gain for the fighter as well. Can add significantly to popularity, Resets de-pop timer preserving them for longer, adds experience (making their sparring value higher if it’s already not max) and there is no morale or energy hits as well as no injuries. So they can spar and train their regular schedules with no interruptions. Your fighters can compete weekly with no repercussions. We own the grappling market but there is a sort of shortage because some people don’t know the gain of grappling orgs. PM me if you’re interested! Could really use some new guys or returning guys! And you could also compete mma and grappling at the same time, if you have a guy signed to an mma org but also wanna reak benefits of a grappling org you can ask to be loaned to cwc as well as competing for the mma org. it shouldn’t interfere with theres or you schedule at all as long as we schedule you before your mma fights. PM me if interested, could really use some new guys or returning ones!

Last I checked, at least with TWGC type fights, if a fighter is scheduled for a fight in TWGC, or waiting on one to start, it prevents the MMA org from scheduling a fight in the meantime.  I assume that this is the same with grappling...if they have a CWC fight waiting to go off, wouldn't it prevent the MMA org from scheduling an MMA fight until that grappling fight is over?  Most MMA orgs don't wait until the week of a card to schedule things up, so that would leave a cross promotion fighter sitting if they can't be scheduled right?

I try to be as flexible as possible, most of my managers know that!  But at the same time booking and scheduling is one of the most rigorous pieces of running an org.  If I knew that a CWC fighter could have his fight scheduled a week or two out, which would prevent me from scheduling his next MMA fight for two weeks (leaving only two weeks before the next fight or so for the opponent to know that it's definitely going on a regular basis), I'd simply cut the fighter at that point rather than do the cross promotion.  That is if it works this way the same as TWGC.  Which I don't know for sure.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

Last I checked, at least with TWGC type fights, if a fighter is scheduled for a fight in TWGC, or waiting on one to start, it prevents the MMA org from scheduling a fight in the meantime.  I assume that this is the same with grappling...if they have a CWC fight waiting to go off, wouldn't it prevent the MMA org from scheduling an MMA fight until that grappling fight is over?  Most MMA orgs don't wait until the week of a card to schedule things up, so that would leave a cross promotion fighter sitting if they can't be scheduled right?

I try to be as flexible as possible, most of my managers know that!  But at the same time booking and scheduling is one of the most rigorous pieces of running an org.  If I knew that a CWC fighter could have his fight scheduled a week or two out, which would prevent me from scheduling his next MMA fight for two weeks (leaving only two weeks before the next fight or so for the opponent to know that it's definitely going on a regular basis), I'd simply cut the fighter at that point rather than do the cross promotion.  That is if it works this way the same as TWGC.  Which I don't know for sure.

I’ve been doing a lot of research and I was semi-informed on that matter when I wrote this, but you are completely right. it really causes some issues which is shouldn’t be like that at all, it should be fixed so (for grappling) you can schedule a fight while also an mma org can schedule one so they both can be performed in the same week. because of the morale and energy not taking a hit it would make for a lot more fun for guys. but you are 100% right and I can see why org owners wouldn’t wanna loan their guys off and cause problems for their booking schedule.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teyoken said:

I’ve been doing a lot of research and I was semi-informed on that matter when I wrote this, but you are completely right. it really causes some issues which is shouldn’t be like that at all, it should be fixed so (for grappling) you can schedule a fight while also an mma org can schedule one so they both can be performed in the same week. because of the morale and energy not taking a hit it would make for a lot more fun for guys. but you are 100% right and I can see why org owners wouldn’t wanna loan their guys off and cause problems for their booking schedule.

Completely agree that they should adjust that, totally on board there man!

• Upvote 1

Anyone have any grapplebots that are unsigned? my org cwc (grappling org) is pretty short on fighters with twgc taking place, and our roster is very active most guys like to fight weekly. (No morale hit, energy hit, or injuries) so they can train and spar their regular regiment, and competing in grappling resets de-pop timer, adds to sparring value, and popularity. someone please hook your boy up with some fighters lmao.

Yurga Ibragomedov : MMA Fighter Profile (Manager) (mmatycoon.com)

Yurga "The Bear" Ibragomedov (381854)

Amazing talented 19-year-old fighter coming out of Las Vegas from Ukraine. Strong wrestling background with a little bit of boxing to stand up.

LOOKING TO FIGHT AT 155 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

16331383206706.jpg

Pope Cozad (380002) is looking for a contract.

Following the resignation of Pope Pit Canthropus, Pope Cozad was named new Pope of the Tycoon world. Unlike His predecessor, Pope Cozad sticks very closely to the good word. It is known that his favorite passage is from Hebrews, “Those of whom believe in the divinity of See How It Goes shall be blessed with multitudes;” This was shocking to most Catholics, as we tend not to read that damn thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...