Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

1586007626SuckerPunchOrg_Logo_5.png

Give us a looksie or two!  https://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5611

SPPS 355k+: Desperately Seeking Susan...and 155 pound Lightweights...and more!

That's right folks, we're not shy about saying it. Our Lightweight division with 355k+ fighters is much more shallow than we'd like at this point over here at Sucker Punch Pro Series! Partly just due to the way it's always been, but also due to the number of managers going AWOL of late.

Still holding out and looking for the right opportunity? Already considering a change in the future? Give us a look! And let's talk compensation...we'll work to make it work for you!

While we're at it, let's talk about Heavyweights also, the other division we want to beef up quite a bit...and Light Heavyweights. Let's bump these numbers up and really make it a great mix and match scenario for future matchups!

Reach out to me and we can discuss.

Hare

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1586007626SuckerPunchOrg_Logo_5.png

That's right, Sucker Punch Pro Series is definitely looking to add more depth to a few key divisions. Well, most of them actually! We're pretty deep at Welterweight right now and even Middleweight, but you can always use some added competition there as well!

Traditionally, Featherweight and Lightweight as well as Heavyweight are the ones that are tough to find folks for. So, if you're looking for a contract, hit us up! We can definitely talk competitive value for you on the contract terms. But even more than that, if your ability to compete is a concern for you...talk to us! We matchmake mostly based upon skill rating while also considering ID, age, etc. Take a look at past cards, we find a way to make it good and balanced no matter your level in the division! Are you 360k+ at this point, but your skills are coming along fast? You'll be fine! Come compete at your comfort level while you develop and you may find you're a contender faster than you thought you'd be, even at 355k+! Just look at some of our past champs and contenders!

So, give Sucker Punch Pro Series a look folks! If you're thinking it's time to get in there and get your guy busy, now is the time to make the move! Why wait till tomorrow? Talk to us, we'll make it happen, worth your while...and a shit-ton of cheap shot, below the belt fun in the process! Prepare to protect your dingle dangles boys!

This is us:  https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5611

And this is our forum!  Clearly we like to keep it interactive and fun, with our biggest event ever coming tonight along with the preview that I'm working on finishing as we speak!  

Shout at me...

~ Hare

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
7-1-0
181 p4p

(Owner and manager of Paddy's Enhancing Drugs)
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

As my org closed down, I have become a free agent and many orgs have already approached me in just those few hours that the org shut down. I want to give everyone their chance to make their offer, so feel free to get in touch if you are interested. Both ID orgs (360k) and unresctricted orgs are options! Happy hunting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1