Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

CoV NY & LA is currently looking to bring new, young (18-20years - 0-3 fights) fighters on board as we approach our 2 year anniversary. Young/New fighters will not be fed to our much more established fighters. 5th Round Clothing, based in Las Vegas will also provide a "bonus" sponsorship for your fighter in the amount of $1500/10day/1shirt in addition to your regular signing bonus for all those that sign through this message board post.

Please contact me, Ryan Minard, in game to request a contract.

Needs Contract here, Please feel free to check my fighters...

Thanks in Advance!

"Pao" Juan Paolo [ 135929 ] -- Fighting from Rio de Janiero 0-1-0

Jonhard "[] VipEr []" Rhoi [ 135931 ] -- Fighting from Los Angeles 1-2-0

Tridem "Sin" Shiryu [ 135914 ] -- Fighting from New York 1-1-0

I would like to start this by saying that i am an active manager, but i was forced to take a 6 month leave of absence from this game due to personal life events. Unfortunately, during this time many of my fighters aged and lost hype.

I have 3 fighters looking for deals, preferably 2 fight deals.

Trey Tamura 34821 Based in Los Angeles fighting LHW 205

Mr. Neil 38375 Based in Tokyo fighting HW 265

Jorge Sandoval 21791 Based in St Petes fighting LW 155

thanks to any org owners willing to give these guys a shot

Hi everyone! One of my fighters, "Masterpiece" Michele Mancinelli [ 42624 ] , needs a contract. Here are some infos about this guy:

- Record: 13-6

- He's been fighting for Kings of Fighting in Tokyo, untill he was released due to imminent org closure, than he fought for Astral.

- He's 24 years old

-He was the 185lbs category Title contender in Astral

- Trophies:

>3 fight win streak

>5 wins

>5 wins by decision

>Tri Bronze - 1 win by sub, KO and decision

>Tri Silver - 3 wins by sub, KO and decision

>10 wins

I will consider proposals from orgs based in any location, possibly where he could be a suitable choiche for a title shot. He can fight both in the 185 lbs and in the 170 lbs category. Thank you for the attention! ;-)

Hello,

I'm new and trying to get my feet wet. I'm looking for a small org that needs 5-7 25y olds fresh out of the creator. I'm looking for many fights in a short timespan to earn some money and get some experience in the game. I prefer no particular weight class but I would like to see fair fights were I stand a chance

my 2 fighters aj penn and misoshima yokohama need a contract my fighter yokohama has a fight coming up tomorrow so you can check it out cuz he will go beast mode and penn is from hilo and yokohama is from sydney