Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Guest Wispey

Just starting up an Org. High Pace Fights in Montreal. Looking for guys who want to go out and fight. Until the first event, fighters can compete in QFC. Message Mikey Drumens (56478) for a contract offer and I'll have it sent out to you as soon as I get it. Pay scale is based on number of fights. I'm looking to get titles ASAP so I want to get a big roster. I'm an extremely active manager on this site and I will provide the same effort to my fight org. Willing to take fighters from outside of Montreal and will provide a slightly higher signing bonus to help accommodate for flights. Hit me up I want to put on fights by mid July

Just started an org in Las Vegas. Looking for new fighters. Blue Tide Fighting United is the name of the org and is hopeing to start events by August. PM Fred Yankovich(55852) for a contract and one will be sent right when I get it. I go on the site everyday so the wait for the contract won't be long. Would like Fighter's base to be in Las Vegas but if the manager understands flights I will give them a contract.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/xkohx/pbss/1309462700ccccccc.jpg

The Cage Combat Championships has taken on the tough roll of starting a new org in the Rio area. We are looking to fill our ranks with new talent and to put on some great even matches. We are currently offering contracts in all divisions, so please contact us in the link below and we will send you an offer. We here at the CCC are not about making money just enjoying the sport that is MMA.

Kyle Moore

Cage Combat Championships

Bellum FC are looking for LA based and Tokyo based fighters.

We offer competitive fights, contracts and career progression.

We also offer K-1 fights in our 265+ division based in Amsterdam send a message to MrCee.

Pipeline FC in London is always looking for new fighters, we have weekly events and random fight night events in between those weekly events to offer fights as often as youd like. Posters, previews/reviews and tycoon radio show plugins. Fair competition and an active org owner to answer any questions. Got our biggest event with #6 and #30 p4p fighters flying in for one superfight along with other names on the card, hit me up for a contract

Resistance Fight Club in London is looking for fighters to expand our 170-265 divisions, fighters of all skill levels are welcome! And to sweeten the deal, Troid has agreed to give interested fighters access to Troid's private gym!

Las Vegas' Carnage Fight League is looking for talent in every division from 145-265+. Our 265+ division is an open weight class for fighters with 100K+ id's or greater. There are no other restrictions for talent. We pay fair and equitable contracts and offer fair fights. Hit me up - Marco Battaglia - for contract offers. Thanks !!!!

If anyone is in need of a contract in the los angeles or las vegas, pm me Im a brand new Org trying to get as many fighters as possible. The only thing is im only taking 155,185, and 205 fighters right now. But if your looking to show that your fighter is #1 PLEASE SHOW ME AND COME TO SACRAMENTO CONTENDER CHAMPIONSHIP IF U HAVE THE GUTS!!

Link to my manager page to contact me for contract or any other business: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=50049

Jay Redmond [ 116254 ] looking for a contract at 155 in hilo, not looking to travel. The one condition is im only looking to fight ground battles, im aware this is rather lame and not something a lot of owners want, but in return im willing to be flexable on his contract price and length, but i repeat i only want all ground fights he has no standup skills to speak off at all. if you want a top ground fighter let me know though, he will be a red belt soon also just fyi