Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

As it has been 4 days now and no contract offer from Franky Paolo Mendez is looking for a contract

I will make a final decision tomorrow night (Sunday) as i have a really good offer already

Ruthless Aggression Fight Club is looking for some new talent due to recent accounts being deleted i need to get some new fighters into the org. This is what im willing to do if you are in another city and looking for a contract i will pay all travel costs and offer you a contract of 700/450/450 regardless of record to the first 4 people that contact me in the game.

Now if your already in london i will offer a contract of 850/450/450 regardless of record to the first 5 ppl that contact me thanx and that is it hope to hear from you.

Due to an org getting closed down, I have 2 fighters available in Tokyo...

Benson "Ichiban" Hamaka [ 25975 ]

Thomas "Gaijin" Welles [ 24929 ]

Both are very solid, despite their mediocre records. Looking for 3-4 fight deals.

4 irish fighters based in las vegas,all at Vegas Fighters gym looking for contracts and sponsorships.

William O Leary [ 33876 ] exciting sprawl and brawler

Paddy O Leary (33875) promising fan favourite

PJ Penn (33892) submission wizard

Larry O Leary (33946) powerful lesnaresque heavyweight

Looking for a fight contract with a fun and active company in LA?

KONFLIKT Super 6's Tournaments

Konflikt will soon be running Super 6's Tournaments accross all weight limits.

This will be a involve 6 fighters each fighting each other once...

Points are scored as follows:

Win by KO = 5 Points

Win by Submission = 3 Points

Draw = 1 Point

The fighter with the most points after there 5 fights is the winner, if 2 fighters are level on points the winner will be the fighter that won there match, if that fight was a draw then a rematch will declare the winner.

Looking for fighters to enter that are ideally 18 or 19 years of age.

Had under 5 fights. Any Fight record welcome.

And will honour contract even if go 0-4.

All fighters that honour there contract will receive a $1000 bonus with the winner manager picking up $10,000 that can be spent as they choose and a shot at the Champion in there weight limit.

To Sign Up - PM me in game with Message Title Super 6 Your fighter details and there contract requirements.

...Or Thinking of picking up sticks and moving to LA? (We'll pay travel costs)

Then look no further my friend Konflikt are looking for fighters or all shapes and sizes, big or small, fat or skinny we love them all...Not in a male prison way a friendly way.

At Konflikt you will have a owner that will look after your fighter and help you in any way I can...We also have a great bonus structure in place and can help with sponsership's for you fighters....Free free to ask any questions before you join and whilst your with us.

Look forward to hearing from you...Please send me a PM here or in game.

Regards

Paul Bradley

I picked up a free agent, Gregory "The Bully" Bell [ 4260 ] , before multi-gate hit. Not to give too much away, but I'm happy with what I got, even though, had I waited a bit longer, I could have had quite a few more options to choose from.

Anyway, his org is closing, and he needs a new contract in Vegas. He's 5-3-1, and, as I said, I'm pretty happy with what I got, so he's worth picking up (I blame the previous manager for not having a better record ;) )