Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Knights Quad MMA-RIO

I will be looking to hire some new fighters to this org starting tonight. If you have a fighter that is willing to sign a 4 fight deal at 300/300/300 let me know. Also willing to try to work with you for expierenced fighters. I'm a growing org and don't have tons of cash, but I make fair fights and I try to be a good owner. Hope to hear from you. I need all weight classes. I have about 1 event a week currently, so if you like a couple weeks in between fights, this will be the place to be.

Send email with fighters name and ID

Xavier Adams

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=19734

3-1 Record, two of those victories had a fight rating of %100 :smile_anim:.

Has a very good ground game, but also has a background in boxing with "strong" punches for his stand-up game.

Looking for a high rated org.

This fighter is willing to move to a new location, if the org manager covers the moving costs.

All Montreal fighters needed in 155, 170, 185, 205, and 265-pound classes. Like a couple of posts above, inactivity is crippling our roster.

http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=288

We're especially low at 155 and 170. We DO NOT offer title shots in your first fight, but we can offer a contender's match if your record is strong.

Contact owner Richard Wilbon or his GM Jebediah Starr with contract inquiries and requests.

Looking for a fight contract with a fun and active company in LA? :smile_anim:

...Or Thinking of picking up sticks and moving to LA? :smile_anim: (We'll pay travel costs)

Then look no further my friend Konflikt are looking for fighters or all shapes and sizes, big or small, fat or skinny we love them all...Not in a male prison way a friendly way.

At Konflikt you will have a owner that will look after your fighter and help you in any way I can...We also have a great bonus structure in place and can help with sponsership's for you fighters....Free free to ask any questions before you join and whilst your with us.

Look forward to hearing from you...Please send me a PM here or in game.

Regards

Paul Bradley

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=21198

Rulk Gracie, Super Heavyweight, Helsinki based

He's 4-0 with all his wins coming by first round KO's. As you can see from my manager account, I'm a very active manager. My fighters are 17-2 overall. So you don't have to worry that I will disappear soon after I've signed the contract.

All my other seven fighters got a contract after their first fights. Some even got one before they even had a fight. However, nobody seems to be interested in my SHW and unfortunately "Super" Rulk Gracie has become too popular to fight in the QFC. :(