Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Hey guys, got a night fight org, taking on all new fighters for low ammounts of money, got a fighter, Ill put him in for the first few events, just need people to make fights for my first few events, could make your guy a big draw, will give you fights, thats what im looking for.

My org Showtime FC based out of Los Angeles is new and always looking for new talent! My partner runs a clothing company that he is working on called Showtime Clothing, which is the official sponsor for Showtime FC. That means your fighter has the ability to become a big draw for a company and earn a nice little clothing sponsorship. Me being the photoshop guy that I am, I will be creating great designs for Showtime Clothing, so it will be top of the line!

Knights Squad is looking to hire new fighters at all weight classes, really need 265+. Message "simplyput" with fighters name and ID# and I will send a contract your way. I would like active managers who care about the game. If you are a new fighter expect a 500/500/500-3 fight deal. You can always tell me what you were looking for and I will see what I can do.

Remember your fighter must be in RIO.

ALSO KNIGHTS SQUAD BETTING IS NOW OPEN WITH LOCAL RIO EVENTS

New Blood

WCC LA Assassins is one of the premiere orgs in Los Angeles and in the world and is supported by huge sponsors like Syndicate Drugs out of Rio and Hells Balls Fightwear from Helsinki. We are a worldwide network of orgs with huge international super tournaments coming soon, and right now we're looking for new talent. We have two eight man tournaments starting this month for new fighters with one fight or less. New Blood Begins will be on October 16th and will feature the opening round for the 135lb weight class, and the 145lb division will have it's opening round the following day, October 17th.

If you're new to the game, or have an open fighter slot; Come be a part of one of the fastest growing and best orgs in the game today! World Championship Cagefighting

135lb and 145lb Los Angeles based fighters with 1 fight or less.