Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Looking for fighters in all weight classes for DiGNITY, a newer Org in Los Angeles. Great contracts, fair fights.

Contact me Tony Albrecht (18610) if interested

Antoine "A-Train" Wallace (1-0) is looking for org contracts in Sydney...his last second RNC of Brian Murdock at QFC 12829 thrilled the crowd in attendance and showed the MMA world that he is more than just a former Division I champ. He is always working on his AJJ and will be a threat at 170 in the near future...also looking for sponsors as well.

Wallace vs Murdock

Gregory Jules has just come off contract with Fallout in Sydney and is looking for a fresh start.

Contract should start at 2.5/2.5/2.5 and he is open to travel anywhere in the world. An ideal contract would be of 2 or 3 fights only.

Gregory is a mild mannered, well spoken gentleman and is looking for someone to help him enter the spotlight in the MMA world.

Yes I am in LA I have two fights who are looking for a contract. One has a purple in bbj and one is superb in MT. But they are both training really hard in the weak areas.

That went well. I have another eager fighter in the ranks, he has not got as much hype as his training buddies but he is keen to get amongst the action.

Albert Hitchenfrog

Same deal, will fly to fights In whatever country and is currently training in Sydney.

Albert fights at 155lbs.

The LA Combat League is currently looking for fighters in the 155, 170, 185, 205, and 265 weight classes. We currently have a 90% satisfaction rating and we are trying to get more fighters into the org. Please contact me on the main site for a contract. (link below)

LA Combat League

I've got a couple guys looking to sign contracts: Both are in Helsinki, but will travel to near by locations (A'damn, St. Pete, London, Montreal)...will accept best offer.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=118077

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=124663 (Currently sitting on a contract of 5K/3K/5K and 4 fights...)