Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Royal Combat Society is a brand new organisation in Sydney, promoting fair fights for newer fighters - 100k FID+ only, so you know you're not going to run into any project monsters. On top of that, we give the biggest bonuses in Sydney, and are only too happy to help with training advice, fighter build help, slider help or money to train, so come kick start your down-under fighters at RCS.

Currently hiring 100k+ FID fighters from 155lbs - 265lbs. Hit me up if interested.

Cheers,

Arran

Eric Newman

DIVISION: Light Heavyweight (205 lbs.)

RECORD: 7-1

FIGHTING OUT OF: Montreal (will move/travel as needed)

Proficient/Wonderful/Proficient/Blue

LINK

Still accepting offers! Will even consider Sydney/Hilo if access is given to a private gym.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=31735

Looking for a 1 fight deal and something relatively soon if possible.. like last minute fill in or something. He's based in Montreal; I just picked him up and wanna see what he's got in one fight, and can't find a match up for him in QFC. Please hit me up if you have something; even if it's in a week or less. Please, make sure contract offer is on par for a 1 fight deal for his abilities.

OUTBREAK:montreal is still looking to sign a few good 185 and 205 pound fighters. We are concentrating on these two divisions and don't really have plans to move away from them any time soon. Pay is fair, lower signing bonuses ... more per fight and per win. I try very hard to make exciting fights that are good for everyone involved. Hit me up if you are interested!

Dreem is a new Org based in London - currently looking for 135 & 155lb fighters

Preferably new creations or fighters just looking to get into their first Org.