Women Fighters And Drug Testing

TakashiHaito

what is it with you guys and chick fighters? just go out and by a ken and barbie doll and you can play gina vs cyborg all day .

why would we need drug testing when there are no illegal drugs in the game? unless you were referring to the managers taking drug test , and if thats the case then i am STRONGLY against any drug test in tycoon land:)

female fighters im not opposed to, but I dont see much of a point unless we have a big female player base that wanted it.

The drug testing is dumb unless we can take roids.

Haha what would we have? A checkbox for "Use juice"? Giving you higher Strength gains than a supplement but if you get tapped by a random ingame piss test you get suspended for 6 months (maybe can't sack that fighter for that time either) LOL

Let's add in the "Fights dirty" checkbox too, so your guy will try eyepokes, nutshots, grab the fence, and fake knees to the head to DQ your opponent :) The low blows in the pbp commentary will have to be changed to have a greater effect on in-fight stamina or something rather than just being colorful additions to the commentary. If you get dinged by the ref for dirty fighting too many times you risk point deductions or DQ yourself.

No women fighters. It's such a small sliver of the current MMA scene it would be stupid to sim it, and would enough people roll up their own female fighters to even have female org fights?

Haha what would we have? A checkbox for "Use juice"? Giving you higher Strength gains than a supplement but if you get tapped by a random ingame piss test you get suspended for 6 months (maybe can't sack that fighter for that time either) LOL

Let's add in the "Fights dirty" checkbox too, so your guy will try eyepokes, nutshots, grab the fence, and fake knees to the head to DQ your opponent :) The low blows in the pbp commentary will have to be changed to have a greater effect on in-fight stamina or something rather than just being colorful additions to the commentary. If you get dinged by the ref for dirty fighting too many times you risk point deductions or DQ yourself.

No women fighters. It's such a small sliver of the current MMA scene it would be stupid to sim it, and would enough people roll up their own female fighters to even have female org fights?

I dont think we need woman fighters. Its just adding another division that isn't needed. Although one way that could make it work would be to allow an extra fighter slot to be bought thats only for women fighters. I just dont see the benefit of it. It will just be another weak weight class that few participate in.

has been talked about lots and lots in the appropriate forum, the "improvement section". It would add an amount of coding that is barely in relation to the added fun factor.

Why do people crowd the general discussion with topics that are

first: already been talked about and have been discussed

second: in the complete wrong forum

what is it with you guys and chick fighters? just go out and by a ken and barbie doll and you can play gina vs cyborg all day .

why would we need drug testing when there are no illegal drugs in the game? unless you were referring to the managers taking drug test , and if thats the case then i am STRONGLY against any drug test in tycoon land:)

I agree with all that.

I think drugs would be a cool option .

we could do something like 4 random fighters are tested at each event a fighter found guilty of drug use they are banned for life .

I think drugs would be a cool option .

we could do something like 4 random fighters are tested at each event a fighter found guilty of drug use they are banned for life .

No offense, but that is a completely retarded idea IMO. It's like intentionally introducing hacks into the game, where people can try and cheat wins out of honest managers, and if they are unlucky, cause orgs to lose fighters that they have built their org around.

It would be like Mike intentionally engineering another Multigate scenario into the game, I see no good that could come from it at all.

No offense, but that is a completely retarded idea IMO. It's like intentionally introducing hacks into the game, where people can try and cheat wins out of honest managers, and if they are unlucky, cause orgs to lose fighters that they have built their org around.

It would be like Mike intentionally engineering another Multigate scenario into the game, I see no good that could come from it at all.

true

but drugs are everywhere in sport and fighting , people would know the risks

Sometimes realism has to take a back seat to good game design, this is one of those times IMO. PEDs effectively killed Affliction, can you imagine if they started causing NCs for main events of PPVs on MMA Tycoon?

The testing could be after the fights it would be some scandal if someone beat jin sen only to fail a drugs test

Testing is always before a fight, but the results sometimes don't come back until after the fight. Still, usually if someone wins and was on drugs then the results will be changed to a NC or a DQ.

No drugs. There would always be an air of suspicion about good fighters in the game. Sure maybe it's realistic but that's what i hate about sports not what i love about them.

I maintain what I said before, that drugs/steroids could be effectively implemented, just not in the way traditionally described. My example was that a "steroid" would, for example, be of 165 quality but have a 25% chance of failing. The max effectiveness a drug could do and the potential failure rate could be adjusted until an equilibrium is found where some people will do them and some won't.

Does anyone see a benefit to either being added in the future?

I'd enjoy seeing both added.

I currently have 1 female fighter.

One is former country singing sensation Dolly Parton. (Another celeb getting min on the act huh).

I also managed Pamela Anderson-Lee for a while but she flunking the hiv tests for her license. So I sent back to Kid's cock.

I also managed recently deceased king of pop MJ. He is quite 'womanly' when he speaks.

Roids are in the game. Syndicate drugs. mmmmmmm...... I am sure they getting at something with that title. Didn't a company also sell coke and weed in the game once?

If we could somehow add the ability to cycle some roids in the game that would be great. That way everyone could get the great effects of weekly injections without the chance of getting caught. Just like real life! Half life FTW

In all seriously neither of these should be implemented.

Wow, was expecting that response. And to the "Improvements" part..I was just bringing up for discussion. I just recently joined the game and I apologize for not being able to look at everything on the forum.

I'm all about realism and yes women fighters aren't plentiful in real life..So what? Don't see why that should keep them out of this game. If it took awhile to code then that's a different story and should be on a list with other features.

Steroids, I don't see why people are against it. Would add a different element and story when fighters get caught. If this many people are against it..then I guess it shouldn't be added.

well it would suck if you get coughtand you can't fight for one month.

Yeah it would. Thats what would make it great. Think about how seriously people take this game, then imagine if one of the top guys was a roider. This place would explode.

Imagine the heels!

I'm personally for a very sneaky roids implementation... obviously I wouldn't do it in a way which would harm anyone other than the person who got busted. I think it would make things more interesting though. I personally wouldn't take them and would recommend that nobody who wanted to get good did, but I would hope that some people did and that some of them got away with it, for at least a while.

Incidentally, if I do implement it, I won't tell anyone publically that I've done it. I have a sneaky system planned in my head :)