So Andrei Arlovski is all about his org eh?

I was cool with however he was padding his record/hype till I ran into him in chat.

[06:09:02] * HWP has joined #mmatycoon

[06:12:45] <HWP> HWP now hiring. need 2 SHW for title shot. 1fight contract. base pay $50 Win bonus $25,000 Offer lasting 15 minutes Las Vegas only. Event name HWP12 2010-02-06. 5,200 fans in attendance.

[06:13:10] <Shiv> hey HWP

[06:13:16] <Shiv> the day you fight top competition with your guys

[06:13:23] <Shiv> and stop taking advantage of noobs with clinchwork

[06:13:29] <Shiv> ill gladly sign my guys in HWP

[06:14:09] <Shiv> im cool with it, but fight guys who know how to defend against it

[06:14:51] <Shiv> so what say HWP

[06:15:17] <Shiv> ill get you a contract thats better than the one you offer, if you're willing to slug it out vs some guys who know how to fight against it

[06:16:58] <HWP> shiv. i all about make HWP good org

[06:17:06] <HWP> i not about my fighter

[06:17:34] <j666> lol@hwp riiiight

[06:17:39] <HWP> HWP now hiring. need 2 SHW for title shot. 1fight contract. base pay $50 Win bonus $25,000 Offer lasting 15 minutes Las Vegas only. Event name HWP12 2010-02-06. 5,200 fans in attendance.

[06:19:33] <Shiv> so hwp

[06:19:39] <Shiv> ill send a good fighter to HWP for 1 fight

[06:19:45] <Shiv> in return for one of your own fighting a top guy

[06:19:57] <Shiv> that will STILL be about making HWP a good org

[06:31:56] * HWP has quit IRC (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Bullshit.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't make somebody fight.

The person wants to overinflate their record by beating largely new managers...c'est la vie.

It's actually about nothing but the manager. The org is irrelevant. But everyone has their way of playing the game.

Its one of the reasons why I try to never be in an org where the owner has his own fighters fighting...

Either way, I don't see what the big deal is - its no doubt going to turn off some newer players from the game after they get screwed by him, but its not like there is really anything to be done.

Anytime, anywhere, any match, Ill fight any one of his guys. No questions asked, won't even look at the match up...and I'm quite confident Id crush him.

I'd pay cash money to see that.

I should be jaded enough by now to not STILL believe in the "spirit of the game" and all that, but hey, I still do. As such, I fucking despise exploiters. I have nothing but contempt for people who feel the need to ruin the gaming experience of new comers to inflate their ego's.

They're vile people.

I've got one of my noob fighters in hpf, I liked the concept as something different and thought I would give it a go. I have yet to face one of his own fighters but I don't know that something nefarious is going on. I mean he was recently advertising to org members that his bookie was offering +1100 on Maynard for the recent UFN... Not exactly the work of a machiavellian plotter

Most people are just upset she's ranked where they don't think she belongs. I don't really think the org is bad for newcomers as most won't face Andrei's fighters (200 fighters are way too many for her own fighters to take on) and they still get paid a lot for a win for beating anyone else in the org. Except for the ranking thing what she's doing is no worse for the game than having your project beat up some poor guy in a qfc to check hiddens or get a quick start to his career.

Just about all of his guys are Wonderful wrestling/white belt, so you would just need good enough takedown defense and a decent level of boxing and it should be no problem. Or possibly counter with a strong grappler...

Wait for it.... wait for it........

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=60755

that one still hurt? Sorry :( I just got back a week ago from a two month "vacation". Gimme a break lol

Wait.

She's from chicago?Her typing is worse then AK47.

Man if both AK47 and Andrei are from chicago the american school system must be absolute shit.

Don't generalize like that. The problem is that either the kid doesn't want to learn, and is too busy socializing or otherwise fucking around, or the kid has a learning disability and no one ever cared to notice and get them help. I do honestly think the school system sucks, but it's for different reasons. After the industrial revolution schools were basically places to get kids used to the lifestyle of a factory worker. Boring, repetitive work, with people watching over you who tell you what to do, and there are no excuses for not doing what they say, and your entire day is run around a system of bells. At my school, it doesn't matter if you're late by a second or an hour, you still have to stay after for an hour of detention. If you get sent to your dean, even if you talk to the dean and the reason you were sent down there was bullshit, you still get at least one hour of detention. And they pretty much lie to you throughout school. My favorite example is the progression of Christopher Columbus over the years. In elementary school he was a great guy who discovered America. At the beginning of middle school he was that jackass who used Indians as slave labor and tortured them by cutting off body parts if they didn't bring him enough gold. By the end of middle school he isn't even the guy who discovered America anymore, which makes him even more of a jackass. But no, they can't just give us all the information at once, we're too young for that. All school is is fuckin' bullshit.

Sorry, I really hate schools.

Anyway, to say something about the topic at hand: I don't really think it matters that she faces newbs and stuff, as long as she also takes on challenges every once in a while. I mean, taking on the newbs is pretty bad, but imagine if she ended up losing a fight against one of them? But, yeah, ducking challenges like she is just makes her a punk.

Wait.

She's from chicago?Her typing is worse then AK47.

Man if both AK47 and Andrei are from chicago the american school system must be absolute shit.

I had a fighter of mine in Andrei's org, I'm fairly certain english is not his/her first language from all the times we've talked.

The real Andrei Arlovski fights out of Chicago, as I said I doubt the manager Andrei Arlovski is even from an english speaking country.

Arlovski offered me a contract to fight in his company which was beyond horrible, $100 signing bonus, $300 per fight. Then he acted like I did something wrong for rejecting it. I just laughed it off and got my guy a way better deal somewhere else.