Chuck Norris Appreciation

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, if you're going to post multiple jokes just put them in one post. If you want to stick to the one joke per post format, at least wait until someone else replies first.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Someone once videotaped Chuck Norris getting pissed off. It was called Walker: Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

But that way his post count won't go up as much!

check the 1001 things... thread.

do u feel a teeny bit silly now?

As an infant, Chuck Norris' parents gave him a toy hammer. He gave the world Stonehenge.

Dude, if you're going to post multiple jokes just put them in one post. If you want to stick to the one joke per post format, at least wait until someone else replies first.

After moaning about this thread, post 12, and insulting the OP, post 17, you're now policing it?

If Chuck Norris wants your opinion, he'll beat it into you.

Haven't been following this thread, but:

http://i.imgur.com/XbLaI.jpg

Chuck Norris is my mom.

I like that song.

Someone tried to Rick Roll Chuck Norris once via an internet link. The person who sent it spontaneously combusted when Chuck realized what had happened.

Chuck Norris knows more than five platonic solids. No? Too geeky?

Lol, nah, I geddit.

My own made up Chuck Norris joke:

Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris

Ha ha, your intellectual angle has inspired me to another Chuck Norris joke, behold:

How the earth starting spinning on it's axis baffled philosophers and scientists for millenia. Then they saw a Chuck Norris round-house kick and had their answer.

After moaning about this thread, post 12, and insulting the OP, post 17, you're now policing it?

If Chuck Norris wants your opinion, he'll beat it into you.

I didn't moan about the thread, I was reacting to the OPs statement that "only people above a certain age will get the point of this thread". That statement was the only reason I even made that post - I honestly don't care if you guys want to make jokes, I'm not going to stop you from having your sense of humor, but when someone says some bullshit I'm going to call them out on it. And how exactly did I insult him? Last time I checked, he's the one who told backelie to pull a stick out of his ass, I simply said that his behavior wasn't going to make him any friends. If me saying that no one found him funny (and at the time no one expressed that they did) is what you're referring to, how is that an insult? Some people are funny, some people aren't, and it's all a matter of opinion.

As for policing the thread, I'm not, and all the "forum police" stuff is bullshit, to begin with. I know I'm not a mod and I'm not trying to somehow get myself into position to be one, I'm just sharing basic forum etiquette. As I've said before, the odd multiple post is fine, but what reason does someone have to post three or four jokes in separate posts within a few minutes of each other? To get his post count up?

POSTS?

As for you, if you're trying to rile me up you're failing, because I just find it funny when you do it. You just have to make your point (whatever it is this time, I don't know - multiple posting isn't hurting anyone, I'm guessing?) and stick it to authority (since I am the forum police, after all).

http://www.tamiu.edu/adminis/police/siren.gif