Chuck Norris Appreciation

ok did a fighter search and found out there are 8 Chuck Norrises in the game.

in my opinion thats 8 too many because in a game like this where there is a possibility of Chuck Norris actually losing, it should be made illegal or even not allowed in the first place for anyone to name their fighter Chuck Norris.

i humbly suggest that any manager who has a fighter with the name Chuck Norris and who has a loss with that fighter, should have their accounts de-activated and permanently barred to spare the rest of us innocent by-standers the eventual wrath of Chuck Norris when he finds out(ohh he WILL find out) whats been going on.

5 Chuck Norris facts

Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

With the rising cost of gasoline, Chuck Norris is beginning to worry about his drinking habit.

Chuck Norris doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.

If Chuck Norris round-house kicks you, you will die. If Chuck Norris misses you with the round-house kick, the wind behind the kick will tear out your pancreas.

Chuck Norris puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of us. The only difference is, then he kills people.

When Chuck Norris talks, everybody listens. And dies.(wot the hell. is Chuck Norris, might as well make it 6)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok did a fighter search and found out there are 8 Chuck Norrises in the game.

in my opinion thats 8 too many because in a game like this where there is a possibility of Chuck Norris actually losing, it should be made illegal or even not allowed in the first place for anyone to name their fighter Chuck Norris.

i humbly suggest that any manager who has a fighter with the name Chuck Norris and who has a loss with that fighter, should have their accounts de-activated and permanently barred to spare the rest of us innocent by-standers the eventual wrath of Chuck Norris when he finds out(ohh he WILL find out) whats been going on.

5 Chuck Norris facts

Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

With the rising cost of gasoline, Chuck Norris is beginning to worry about his drinking habit.

Chuck Norris doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.

If Chuck Norris round-house kicks you, you will die. If Chuck Norris misses you with the round-house kick, the wind behind the kick will tear out your pancreas.

Chuck Norris puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of us. The only difference is, then he kills people.

When Chuck Norris talks, everybody listens. And dies.(wot the hell. is Chuck Norris, might as well make it 6)

are you being serious man? really? chuck norris would die in mma.

are you being serious man? really? chuck norris would die in mma.

I can answer that for you. I think it's fairly obvious he's not being serious. Besides, Chuck Norris is a pussy.... Frank Dux would roll his ass. Dux has won 18 Kumite's for Christ's sake!

I can answer that for you. I think it's fairly obvious he's not being serious. Besides, Chuck Norris is a pussy.... Frank Dux would roll his ass. Dux has won 18 Kumite's for Christ's sake!

who is this frank dux that there are 9 off in comparison to Chuck Norris' 8? am i to believe that there is anyone else on this planet capable of beating Chuck Norris. bullshit and blasphemy for we all know that a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick can split lightning bolts

Don't blame Chuck for all of the stupid Chuck Norris jokes. He had nothing to do with them, other than embracing them when they got big, and anyone else would do the same.

And yes, Chuck Norris would die in MMA, 'cause the guy is almost seventy. But when he was younger he was a great martial artist, and don't let your hate for the jokes override that fact.

Why don't you enlighten us youngsters and tell us what the point of this thread is, then? 'Cause I'm pretty sure it was an attempt at humor that wasn't well received because everyone has already heard every Chuck Norris joke at least five times. That, or it was to point out the problem with people naming their fighters after real people, which everyone already knows about. There isn't really anything you can do about it, other than ask Mike to change them all, and that just isn't fair to him. Still, if that's the point then it is being overshadowed by the aforementioned attempt at humor.

How the crap would this thread have anything to do with age? Are you gonna try and claim it was an attempt at meta-humor to save face?

yes! you figured me out einstein, please move on to the cure for aids. then after that pull that stick out of ur ass

Why don't you enlighten us youngsters and tell us what the point of this thread is, then? 'Cause I'm pretty sure it was an attempt at humor that wasn't well received because everyone has already heard every Chuck Norris joke at least five times. That, or it was to point out the problem with people naming their fighters after real people, which everyone already knows about. There isn't really anything you can do about it, other than ask Mike to change them all, and that just isn't fair to him. Still, if that's the point then it is being overshadowed by the aforementioned attempt at humor.

*see above

Everyone needs to lay off. Chuck Norris jokes are fucking timeless! I'm with you man... Chuck Norris jokes 4 life.

lol...lets do it! lets just spam the whole forum with Chuck Norris jokes....cos Chuck Norris was/is Da Man!!

No one thinks you're funny, so now you're going to start insulting us while completely avoiding our questions? Great way to make friends in the community.

EDIT: Oh, and even better, you're making plans to spam the forum...On the forum.

No one thinks you're funny, so now you're going to start insulting us while completely avoiding our questions? Great way to make friends in the community.

EDIT: Oh, and even better, you're making plans to spam the forum...On the forum.

Seriously dude, you need to lighten the hell up. If you don't like what the guy has to say, ignore him... no need to be jump all over him.

I wonder if those little kid will go away now, i doubt it though, kids of nowadays can be so gosh darned persistent :P

Chuck Norris' testicles do not produce sperm. They produce tiny white ninjas that recognize only one mission: seek and destroy.

I don't need to lighten up, he does. I asked him to explain what the point of the thread was, considering he thought I was incapable of doing that myself, and instead of doing that he tells me to pull a stick out of my ass. What's the point of saying "you don't get it" if you aren't going to then try to explain it to me, unless there isn't anything to get in the first place?

The problem is he tried to be funny, failed, and now he's all defensive about it.

What does Chuck Norris call the pile of dead ninjas in his back yard?

Brokeback Mountain.

No but seriously, he won like 6 World Karate Titles and retired undefeated in those tournaments. He, even today, could probably kill most untrained people in a fight.

I don't need to lighten up, he does. I asked him to explain what the point of the thread was, considering he thought I was incapable of doing that myself, and instead of doing that he tells me to pull a stick out of my ass. What's the point of saying "you don't get it" if you aren't going to then try to explain it to me, unless there isn't anything to get in the first place?

The problem is he tried to be funny, failed, and now he's all defensive about it.

No, the problem is he made a joke, you thought he failed, and then you felt it was your job to try and make him look like a jackass. Hope that made you feel better about yourself.

CHUCK NORRIS JOKES ARE AMAZING!!

chuck norris is always on top during sex because chuck norris never fucks up

chuck norris died 12 years ago...the grim reaper can't find the courage to tell him

Chuck Norris' dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Chuck Norris will not take shit from anyone.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

The reason newborn babies cry is because they know they have just entered a world with Chuck Norris.