Whats up with all these Universal free agents??

What can I say? it was just too fun creating fighters and besides it's impossible to make it far in this game without any type of collusion aka partnership so I just partnered up the person I trust most, myself. Lesson learned, no one can defy the pyhsics of the MMA Tycoon world or bad things happen.

lol and what bad things have happened to you?

Seems all you got was some awesome training for a few months and some worked fights for your org. Doesnt seem all that bad to me

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one of these guys, too. 23107

I was even nice enough to send the guy a replacement 1-0 fighter. Dude signed my new fighter and instead of immediately releasing the first guy as promised THEN said he'll be keeping the first fighter until he fulfills the fight from his contract.

A blackbelt stands to make $2 for the win.

I put him on a plane.

Really looking forward to working with this guy for 4 fights. Looks like me might be banned anyway...

That a low low move on his part, compete dirt bag move

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 03:59:24

I\'ll release Mario as soon as his fight is up seeing as how I can\'t release fighters who have a scheduled fight. 

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:01:44

ummmm he\'s already traveling. and I\'m pretty sure you can release a guy whenever. and, we had a DEAL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:02:43

Yeah I just checked if I could and the release box isn\'t there but whateverl, I\'ll take the NC. 

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:04:12

I\'ll have Castaneda cover the fight if you want...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:08:05

Well it was already confirmed and is a main event fight but it\'s okay don\'t worry about it. 

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:14:21

dude I just saw the thread in the forum about you. really I\'d feel more comfortable if you release the guy you just signed and I\'ll send you the 2k back.  

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:17:49

You can ask any organization owner that you can\'t release a fighter with a fight confirmed. 

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 03:59:24

I\'ll release Mario as soon as his fight is up seeing as how I can\'t release fighters who have a scheduled fight.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:01:44

ummmm he\'s already traveling. and I\'m pretty sure you can release a guy whenever. and, we had a DEAL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:02:43

Yeah I just checked if I could and the release box isn\'t there but whateverl, I\'ll take the NC.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:04:12

I\'ll have Castaneda cover the fight if you want...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:08:05

Well it was already confirmed and is a main event fight but it\'s okay don\'t worry about it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:14:21

dude I just saw the thread in the forum about you. really I\'d feel more comfortable if you release the guy you just signed and I\'ll send you the 2k back.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 23107 2010-01-22 04:17:49

You can ask any organization owner that you can\'t release a fighter with a fight confirmed.

Well at least that reasoning is correct, if a fight is confirmed you cannot release a fighter. That at least explains that part.

When you guys get your new fighters out of Universal FC there is a home for you in Malicious Intent, an honest Vegas org with a great owner and forum mod in Brian Robertson.

I am a talent scout for the organization, if you would like a good home for your new FAs please dont hesitate to contact me or Brian via pm and we will negotiate a contract.

I really feel that this multi "spar monsters" should be eliminated.

I would be fine with having Mike Tycoon erasing my guy and all others that were created via cheating.

He nerfed Holden Easterly after all....

Some sort of REAL punishment should be handed down here. This is probably the most extreme case of multi accounting we have seen yet. Mike really cant go too far with whatever he decides to do in this case.

And as it stands right now there really is no deterrent against doing this kind of thing. Mike needs to make an example out of shaneomac.

It just seems pretty obvious that if a fighter is created using illicit means, why keep them in the system?

It punishes the community more than it hurts the org who loses a bit of a signing bonus, IMO.

Some sort of REAL punishment should be handed down here. This is probably the most extreme case of multi accounting we have seen yet. Mike really cant go to far with whatever he decides to do in this case.

And as it stands right now there really is no deterrent against doing this kind of thing. Mike needs to make an example out of shaneomac.

Hahahahaha. Nah man. Far from.

It just seems pretty obvious that if a fighter is created using illicit means, why keep them in the system?

It punishes the community more than it hurts the org who loses a bit of a signing bonus, IMO.

I think this would be unfair to the managers who picked up these FA's. I had to release one of my own fighters to pick the new one. If this new one would get deleted, then I lost my old fighter for nothing. Punishing the honest manager isn't a fair whay to go.

What can I say? it was just too fun creating fighters and besides it's impossible to make it far in this game without any type of collusion aka partnership so I just partnered up the person I trust most, myself. Lesson learned, no one can defy the pyhsics of the MMA Tycoon world or bad things happen.

Bullshit

That is all...

I'm assuming that you really like the sparoided fighter you picked up? Nobody's gonna feel too bad stripping you of the fighter knowing that you had to give up your shittiest fighter to pick him up. The reality is that the fighter was created and built through cheating. Who's currently managing them doesn't change that.

I think this would be unfair to the managers who picked up these FA's. I had to release one of my own fighters to pick the new one. If this new one would get deleted, then I lost my old fighter for nothing. Punishing the honest manager isn't a fair whay to go.

I agree. I also released a fighter in order to join the bidding. Although it didn't really hurt me to get rid of one of my more mediocre fighters, for a higher level manager, losing one of their guys can be really important. However, whatever Mike decides to do, it's cool with me.

I'm assuming that you really like the sparoided fighter you picked up? Nobody's gonna feel too bad stripping you of the fighter knowing that you had to give up your shittiest fighter to pick him up. The reality is that the fighter was created and built through cheating. Who's currently managing them doesn't change that.

I've spent countless hours on this game, setting up tactics, fixing training, writting reviews for events and paid a lot of cash that mr tycoon uses to put food on his plate, then how is it fair to get a hit just because some douche decided to cheat? It's not about that I'm loosing my fighter, it's about the fact that I'm getting punished for doing absolutely nothing wrong!

Agree 100%.

I hate you guys :( I get my hands on a monster and you guys ruin it!

Haha just kidding. I can see why this wouldn't be a bad option, but i want to keep my guy :(

I don't know him and have never dealt with his org, but I'm wondering why he still has an account??

Multi accounting 21st September 2009

All fighters from deleted accounts have now been released to the free agent list.

Multi accounting in general is now one of the top priorities. There are a lot of multi accounters out there, including some fairly high profile users. I'm deleting a few each day. If you want to own up, we'll have a multi account amnesty and you can keep one of your accounts. If you want to risk it and not own up, that's your choice - one day you'll log on and your accounts will just be gone, irrespective of whether you are a VIP or not. Contact me here. If you have multi VIPs, we will transfer half the remaining time from your duplicate accounts to the one account you choose to keep.

Additional - coming to me and saying "I have 2 accounts" when you actually have 4 or 5 will not go down well. Complete honesty first time or don't bother.

Did he get OUTED? Or did he come and confess? And YES, the sparring monsters should be deleted. I understand some of you think you'd punished for doing nothing wrong, but I don't think you should be rewarded for someone's cheating.