• Im all for stopping it too, also what about the part that when i sent messages to Mike wanting to help i got no answer... And about policing buzz more than nothing, i dont agree with you, fixing the energy losing when fighting in different city literally takes minutes to fix, if he had time to write two messages to me i believe he also had time to fix that. Its all about priorities..
    • I must agree that there is a clear need for improved communication. This includes community guidelines and a clear schedule of changes. We are investing our own time and sometimes real money into this game. I would like to know what can and cannot be done, as well as when and what changes are going to be implemented in connection with the announced MMATycoon 2.0. I get the impression that the game has been abandoned by its creators and left to its own devices, and it is only functioning thanks to the efforts of the community.
    • Where can i read on paper, in the rules that i can or cant say something? Also response i got after actually asking Mike nicely as you see in the first post on where is the line etc is ban threats, like wtf i genuinely asked
    • I 100% agree with it being dumb there's no ruleset, I've been punished for rules I didn't know existed before.
    • I don't read buzz, if Mike says you stepped over the line you probably did. The biggest problem? no. My takeaway here is we got a lifesign from Mike. Policing buzz however small is technically more than nothing.. have to be an optimist if you still play this game I guess. Didn't know we still had that much cheating beyond the multying, but I'm all for stopping it.