• Meh I got the squirrely dan mized up with JJ, damn squirrels, you think you got one & you only went & got the wrong one.
    • Also what about the part about wiping someones VIP? Guys its your money, for some it aint much for some it is much, but its still real money, our money that we are paying to play this game. Where is it exactly stated in rules how much VIP Mike is going to wipe of off you and what is the reason for doing so? 
    • Im all for stopping it too, also what about the part that when i sent messages to Mike wanting to help i got no answer... And about policing buzz more than nothing, i dont agree with you, fixing the energy losing when fighting in different city literally takes minutes to fix, if he had time to write two messages to me i believe he also had time to fix that. Its all about priorities..
    • I must agree that there is a clear need for improved communication. This includes community guidelines and a clear schedule of changes. We are investing our own time and sometimes real money into this game. I would like to know what can and cannot be done, as well as when and what changes are going to be implemented in connection with the announced MMATycoon 2.0. I get the impression that the game has been abandoned by its creators and left to its own devices, and it is only functioning thanks to the efforts of the community.
    • Where can i read on paper, in the rules that i can or cant say something? Also response i got after actually asking Mike nicely as you see in the first post on where is the line etc is ban threats, like wtf i genuinely asked