Weight sups review

Kronix

So I decided to make a big test to see what sups are the best in this game for weight gain and weight loss as I had 2 guys that needed to do this.

I tried to find as many sups as I could and tried them all out to see how much of a difference it would be between the best and the worst and to see if the sups would live up to what they promised.

I did find a few douchbag products that clearly lied but for the most people seem honest. Another interesting note was that among the premium brands there where not a whole lot difference infact the difference was so small that it might not justify picking up the better sup based on cost as it might not be that much difference.

All results are in LBS

Weight Gain:**

QuBit Q160 Weight Gain +0,270

MMA BEST 159++ WEIGHT GAIN +0,269

HEMOGENIM 160* +0,188 <-- fraud... but what could be expected for $30?

TN LEAD 152 +0,264 $25 this isn't a bad deal at all

ADN WeighGain (158) +0,269

Hot Tin Ted Roofie Wgt Gain q140 +0,250

Qubit Weight Gain Q155.0 +0,266

Country Breakfast - 156 +0,267

RNS Ultimate Quality Weight Gain (151) +0,263

*Side note: I saw that I had 2 more products that I've used before but did not get on the list. I will update this one shortly

Weight loss:**

Slim Down 150 -0,263

Fast Loss 160* -0,188 <-- same company that brought you Hemogenim, fraud

Silverback Elite *158* -0,269

Weight Loss [157] -0,268

Slim Wolf Q155 -0,266

Cobra Lean 159 -0,157 <--- fraud

Cut Down 60 -0,195

Qubit Weight Loss Q155.0 -0,266

ADN WeighLoss (159) -0,269

Ruthless Sauna Suit 60Q -0,195

QuBit Q160 Weight Loss -0,270

Conclusion:

There are a lot of different varieties on the market and most liv up to what they promise. How much of an effect they will have on your fighter though might be unclear as to what a 160 product vs 150 product would do. Now we know. The best a Weight sup be it weight gain or weight loss is 0.270 pounds per session. There is only 1 company out there currently that offers such a product and that is the QuBit Q160 Weight Loss. But for a price that is $300 and if you are on a thight budget then picking up a lesser quality product is more for you as the difference... well let's be honest.. there isn't any. Silverback Elite *158* offers both weight gain and weight loss for a low $50 and the results are 0,269 for both the gainer & the weight loss. That's a price that's hard to compete against and with a 0.001 difference I dont think you as the budget consumer will mind.

Question

I dont know how much money that goes into researching these products but I can tell you one thing. I find it very odd that there is so little difference between the premium quality brands as the 158 & 159 quality seem to be no difference as both land on 0.269 and being just 0.001 away from the top of the line 160 product. To me it seems the companys are getting cheated here as I probably would spend the $50 on a 158 product then go for the 160 and have to spend 6x as much money but not see any real difference. In 10 sessions the 160 product would give you 2,7 lbs loss while the 158 would be 2.69 lbs. So my question is to you the consumer and also to the companys investing in the products. Does this seem fair to you?

** Some products may have changed names or quality since the products have been tested

• Upvote 15

Who wonders whether it is fair to assume that the difference in quality between 159 and 160 reduce energy loss supplements is equally as small?

Quite happy that I am not wasting money on $300 supplements now...Q159 products for a fraction of the cost are more than sufficient.

It's virtually non-existent which makes people crying over 300 bucks for 160 hilarious.

I can't believe there is so little difference between the supps.

I spent $1.3 million on each Q160 product, giving the exact value of Q159.50769 = low Q160

In 2 days Tycoons absolute best Q160 Energy will hit the shop floor, a product with the exact number of Q159.75 costing me $2.56 million.

All my products are 100% genuine, but it blows me away, that a 400k+ product can have a very similar effect as a 1.3 million product.

As of tonights training session i am conductiong my own comparisons between my own products, to see if i get the same small difference.

I will post the results here.

I am also willing to give those interested in testing for themselves a free sample..

Pm me in game, if interested, the only requirement is that you post your results here.

• Upvote 1

Outch!, sorry to hit you like this Grasman. I really thought there would be a bigger difference between the products so I had to test 2 of the top brand twice to see that I hadn't done anything wrong and if energy levels would effect how much they would lose/gain. But both times the results showed the same.

I also belive there might a flaw in the 158 & 159 products both comming up at 0.269. the 158 should probably be 0.268 and the 157 should be 0.267. Not that it makes any difference but a bugg is a bugg

Outch!, sorry to hit you like this Grasman. I really thought there would be a bigger difference between the products so I had to test 2 of the top brand twice to see that I hadn't done anything wrong and if energy levels would effect how much they would lose/gain. But both times the results showed the same.

I also belive there might a flaw in the 158 & 159 products both comming up at 0.269. the 158 should probably be 0.268 and the 157 should be 0.267. Not that it makes any difference but a bugg is a bugg

No worries mate,, it's not your fault,, but yes,, sounds like something is wrong there.

But, i don't know if you are aware how the Q ranking works ingame.

Lets take the system label of Q158 as an example.

A product gets the Q158 system label when it hits the exact number of 157.5, that costs $256k, and it hit's the Q159 system label when it reaches 158.5.

So, a Q158 varies from 157.5 to 158.499999999 which costs fractions over $426k, and the same goes for Q159 = 158.5 to 159.4999999

This is why I decided to make the best Q158 line available instead of a crappy Q159 that cost less than $1 more,, get my drift, so my Q158 energy, muscle and stamina has to be the best 158, because you can't make it any better without it popping into a Q159 product line.

The good thing to come out of this for me, is that i have the best Weight loss and Weight gain products in the game, albeit only by a small margin.

When my Q160 Energy hits the streets, it will also be Tycoons best Energy supp.

When i finish filling my Q158 and Q155 lines (that's next), HGH Nutes Amsterdam, will become the biggest supp company in Tycoon, so i'm not complaining.

But, good work mate, this was a job well needed. :)

• Upvote 1

I can't believe there is so little difference between the supps.

I spent $1.3 million on each Q160 product, giving the exact value of Q159.50769 = low Q160

In 2 days Tycoons absolute best Q160 Energy will hit the shop floor, a product with the exact number of Q159.75 costing me $2.56 million.

All my products are 100% genuine, but it blows me away, that a 400k+ product can have a very similar effect as a 1.3 million product.

As of tonights training session i am conductiong my own comparisons between my own products, to see if i get the same small difference.

I will post the results here.

I am also willing to give those interested in testing for themselves a free sample..

Pm me in game, if interested, the only requirement is that you post your results here.

I don't really have any level playing fields to do any detailed testing but all I'll say is I've often used your 158.49 energy loss supp and the 158.49 muscle and stamina supps from all the sponsorships you used to give me when I was first starting out and can safely say they are all above board and still use them today thanks to the heavy stockage!!

The energy loss supps get me through 12 sessions a week without going below 90%, including usually 3 circuit training sessions, which is all I really care about.

I've tried the odd 160's for Muscle and Cardio before and haven't really noticed any difference, it is very minimal at the best, I just always use yours still now, I know they work and for the little amount I use muscle or energy supps these days isn't going to make much of a difference, I'd much rather just use one I know I can trust.

So anyway yeh, can definitely vouch for the product even if that's not exactly what you're looking for, and thanks a bunch for all the sponsorships :D My guys are always welcome to you for any price these days. :)

I am glad that the first weight loss and weight gain supps I came across were Grasman's. I would have been pretty pissed off if I bought Hemogenim 160.

Fortunately, the way I found a supplement for weight loss and gain was by looking at the top hyped companies first.

I hope Grasman never goes out of business or quits playing... Then I'll have to look around for more quality companies

PS - Just saw your animated logo at the store and pissed myself!

hehe, thanks mate, it's a good Logo :)

Soul Crew should actually have been nominated for logo of the year 2011 for that imo.

And also thanks for the support, I think anyone that has used HGH knows they deliver what it says on the tin!

I can't wait to test my new Q160,, it better be more efficient than my Q158.499999,, after all it cost over 2 million more to create.

I can confirm that QuBit Q160 gives 0.270 lbs per session. Checked that last 3 sessions.

I've tried this before: HEMOGENIM 160 - only 0.188 lbs per session.

Thanks for the confirmation TLO :)

I am glad that the first weight loss and weight gain supps I came across were Grasman's. I would have been pretty pissed off if I bought Hemogenim 160.

Fortunately, the way I found a supplement for weight loss and gain was by looking at the top hyped companies first.

I hope Grasman never goes out of business or quits playing... Then I'll have to look around for more quality companies

Wow,, thanks man,, this thread is making my day a lot brighter :smile_anim:

I admittedly don't pay a ton of attention to things, but it always seemed to me like a 150 recovery and a 160 were not too noticeably different. I am wondering how much different strength supps are from each other.

Weight loss and weight gain I have only done a few times and have never really tried to see the differences. Really good thread, man.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this to Promote Grasmans products. :thumbup: I was considering ripping the crappy products I have been testing lately but then I found this thread and decided to promote instead. Thanks for staying in business with top of the line products Gras.

What happened to the testing of other products mentioned in this post?