Is Steel Penn a Multi?

Is Steel Penn a Multi?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Steel Penn is a multi based on the evidence presented?

I believe that Steel Penn is a multi. However, I don’t want my opinion to influence or sway yours. I want you to formulate your own opinion based on objective evidence compiled. Base your opinion on nothing other than the evidence presented.

I know that this is long, but I wanted to present all my proofs and Steel Penn’s responses to give you the full ability to render your decision. I ask you to read and then vote as to whether or not you believe Steel Penn is a multi.

In the Alliance of the Year 2012 Nominations thread, I perceived that Steel Penn was trying to stir the pot as I perceived the same last year. I called him out and asked him not to “encourage any Steel Penn members to actually vote for Steel Penn as alliance of the year. It's an insult to the process, the game, and Convicted.” Within minutes I received three downvotes. Now, I could care less about receiving downvotes; however, I was informed by a moderator that all three downvotes came from the exact same IP address. The first was from Steel Penn. Minutes later backpionts, whose manager name was “Steel Penn Agent,” logged in and followed suit. Then YoungWhite, whose manager name was also “Steel Penn Agent,” did the same. It should be noted that backpionts has 8 total forum posts in more than three years of maintaining an account. It should also be noted that YoungWhite has 6 total forum posts in more than two years of maintaining an account.

A few days later, in the Manager of the Year 2012 Nominations thread, he nominated himself claiming to own outright at least three nutrition companies, an organization, and eight gyms. He later claimed that he runs all these companies. Amongst those companies were those held by backpionts and YoungWhite, on the same IP address. Now, this is against rules in and of itself.

Another respected manager who has won countless tournaments and comes from a great alliance stated that he “STRONGLY suspect serious multiple accounts going on with Steel Penn. “Steel Penn promptly responded by claiming he had been disrespected as he works “hard in this game and only have one account.” A moderator then asked Steel Penn if anyone in his house played MMA Tycoon.

He said that his son who is now approximately 14 years old used to have an account (YoungWhite), but gave this account to his “buddy.” He claims that his son’s “buddy” gave him a wedding gift by way of changing his manager name to “Steel Penn Agent” in order to “mock” someone old enough to be his father. His son’s buddy coincidentally lives in the same apartment building as Steel Penn and coincidentally logs in through Steel Penn’s router. He also claims that backpionts lives in his apartment building and logs in through his router.

Now, Steel Penn claims that he never asked anyone to downvote me in the Alliance of the Year thread. However, we know for an absolute fact that three people with the exact same IP downvoted me within minutes. He didn’t ask them to do it.

Therefore, there were only two logical conclusions I could draw, “First, it is logical to assume that you read my post and downvoted me, then backpionts, a manager with 8 posts in over 3 years of playing, logs in, goes to the forums (right after you) somehow finds his way to the relatively obscure Manager of the Year 2012 nominations page, peruses the entire thread and also downvotes me, THEN as soon as backpionts logs out the amazing coincidence arises where YoungWhite logs in, a manager with 6 posts in over 2 years of playing, and somehow finds his way to the same thread and he also downvotes me. All of this, of course, occurring within a brief 10 minute time frame. Of course, all of them logging in with your exact IP address because they are accessing your router. I guess then we'd also have to suppose that all three of you were in your homes at the time this all occurred. Remarkable. Then, of course, there is the other logical conclusion which is that you're a multi."

He then claimed that he sent a text message to 10-15 managers in his alliance (which is half, or less) only to let them know that the nominations threads were up and that his alliance mates must have logged into the forums and downvoted me. However, the ONLY people who downvoted me were Steel Penn, backpionts, and YoungWhite who all share the same IP and downvoted within ten minutes of one another. Again, backpionts and YoungWhite have a grand total of 14 posts in more than 5 years of playing.

At this point in time, I told Steel Penn he was shady and I thought he was a cheater. He responded sarcastically that “the odds of three ppls living bye each other and all playing the same game on the internet are mind blowing.”

I concluded as follows, “No. The odds of three people in the same area playing this game are not that small at all. The chances of three people all playing on the same IP, with one of them being your teenage son's teenage buddy do become smaller. The chances that you and these two other guys sharing your IP all downvoting me make the odds smaller still. The chances that this all occurs within a 10 minute time frame drops the chances significantly. The chances that you sent out a text message to some, but not all of your alliance mates (but not an in game message apparently) renders it yet smaller. The chances that the only two guys who look at the thread and downvote me out of the 10-15 you sent it to share your IP make the chances even smaller still. By the time we're done reducing the chances, the chances of it actually occurring are infinitesimal. Like winning the Mega Millions small.”

Steel Penn currently has $26,685,813.40 in his manager account and owns Steel Penn’s 160 of Steel in Rio and of Hilo. The Rio account has $740,953.40 and the Hilo account has just over $300,000. The organization Steel Penn owns, Steel Penn Fighting Temple, currently has $5,723,360. I make these notations for purposes of punishment down the road should my fellow tycooners agree.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 2

In the Alliance of the Year 2012 Nominations thread, I perceived that Steel Penn was trying to stir the pot as I perceived the same last year. I called him out and asked him not to “encourage any Steel Penn members to actually vote for Steel Penn as alliance of the year. It's an insult to the process, the game, and Convicted.” Within minutes I received three downvotes. Now, I could care less about receiving downvotes; however, I was informed by a moderator that all three downvotes came from the exact same IP address. The first was from Steel Penn. Minutes later backpionts, whose manager name was “Steel Penn Agent,” logged in and followed suit. Then YoungWhite, whose manager name was also “Steel Penn Agent,” did the same. It should be noted that backpionts has 8 total forum posts in more than three years of maintaining an account. It should also be noted that YoungWhite has 6 total forum posts in more than two years of maintaining an account.

I read it all but this is all I needed to see to vote yes.

• Upvote 1

You sure do throw down a compelling case Gable.

But, there are not enough members really left in the game to start hounding out multies right now.

Even if there was only one other real player, with 5000 accounts, i'd still play MMATycoon.

I have witnessed activity from various quality managers, hinting that they indeed are multies, some of them very active in the multi threads calling for others to be banished.

I think i'll allow myself to echo the great dude and top ex manager JBomb:

"Sure, it's more fun with 1000+ real people playing, but as long as the multies aren't fighting themselves or fucking noobs over, i really couldn't care much less than i actually do."

This game needs more managers, not less and even though Steel Penn ripped people off with his nute business in 2009/10, he's bled for that ever since. Maybe he's still a dousche, i don't know, but i do know there are too many multies in this game to hang any single one out and i definiltely don't want to get rid off all multies right now, because there wouldn't be that many managers left in the game imo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gable you are a real Wisenheimer, I can solve this whole issue for everyone. Mike Tycoon resolved this with me 2 years ago. If you feel Im cheating then go to the owner of the game and do something about it instead of creating drama threads. You see by not trying to resolve this in the correct manner you are just create drama.

When Mike Tycoon explains to you that he allows my activity of dealling with proxies in this game then you should shut up correct?

Also when Mike expains this clearly to you, you should offer your apologies for disrespecting me correct Gable? When Mike tells you flat out he resolved this two years ago then you will offer your apologies correct?

As for the few who made comment about having my ingame cash, act more like tycoons and not like fighter managers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

Gable you are a real Wisenheimer, I can solve this whole issue for everyone. Mike Tycoon resolved this with me 2 years ago. If you feel Im cheating then go to the owner of the game and do something about it instead of creating drama threads. You see by not trying to resolve this in the correct manner you are just create drama.

When Mike Tycoon explains to you that he allows my activity of dealling with proxies in this game then you should shut up correct?

Also when Mike expains this clearly to you, you should offer your apologies for disrespecting me correct Gable? When Mike tells you flat out he resolved this two years ago then you will apologies correct?

As for the few who made comment about have my ingame cash, act more like tycoons and not like fighter managers.

You keep saying you cleared it up with Mike but how? What was it that you and Mike had a conversation about that cleared it all up? If you would explain that I'd be much more open to believing you're not one.

• Upvote 4

Mike thought I had a multiple account two years ago, he looked into it and cleared me. That simple. Gable knows this thats why I say this is all just drama.

• Downvote 6

This guy definitely is a multi I was in his alliance long time a ago and he always had a ''friends'' whou would hold private gym for alliance and who can launder money. Funny part is have with all this money he is so bad at the game it self.

• Upvote 7

This guy definitely is a multi I was in his alliance long time a ago and he always had a ''friends'' whou would hold private gym for alliance and who can launder money. Funny part is have with all this money he is so bad at the game it self.

Thank you for straight out lying.

• Downvote 5

If you really were not a multi you could easily explain how these coincidences seemed to happen.

Already have a few time. Catch up then come back and chime in

• Downvote 1

So it was just a coincidence that 3 guys on your ip logged in and down voted a post ? 2 of which are not forum regulars..

...within 10 minutes of each other...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Also when Mike expains this clearly to you, you should offer your apologies for disrespecting me correct Gable? When Mike tells you flat out he resolved this two years ago then you will offer your apologies correct?

As for the few who made comment about having my ingame cash, act more like tycoons and not like fighter managers.

If I get away with committing a crime, but the police can't prove it in 2010, I suppose new evidence that comes to light in 2012 is completely irrelevant to making the determination as to whether or not I committed the crime at all. Gotcha. Because you managed to fool Mike in 2010 doesn't mean anything today. I have presented new evidence based on sharing of IP addresses and the downvoting of one of my posts (again I could care less if I am downvoted it is simply an evidential tool for this purpose) by three managers sharing the same IP (two of which are not forum regulars) within a very brief 10 minute time frame. There is other tangential evidence which bolsters the primary evidence too.

This has nothing to do with you dealing with proxies or even sharing businesses on the same IP. You confuse your personal indiscretions. I am accusing you of using multiple accounts.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You sure do throw down a compelling case Gable.

But, there are not enough members really left in the game to start hounding out multies right now.

Even if there was only one other real player, with 5000 accounts, i'd still play MMATycoon.

I have witnessed activity from various quality managers, hinting that they indeed are multies, some of them very active in the multi threads calling for others to be banished.

I think i'll allow myself to echo the great dude and top ex manager JBomb:

"Sure, it's more fun with 1000+ real people playing, but as long as the multies aren't fighting themselves or fucking noobs over, i really couldn't care much less than i actually do."

This game needs more managers, not less and even though Steel Penn ripped people off with his nute business in 2009/10, he's bled for that ever since. Maybe he's still a dousche, i don't know, but i do know there are too many multies in this game to hang any single one out and i definiltely don't want to get rid off all multies right now, because there wouldn't be that many managers left in the game imo.

I'm not asking that Steel Penn be banished from the game. I am asking if, based on the evidence I have presented, the community believes he has used multiple accounts. We can determine a punishment at a later date. I will not recommend one of those punishments be banishment.

Based on your theory we can all create multiple accounts for our own personal in-game economic gain, to hold businesses, to test sliders, or anything else the deviants can think of. If we don't punish the offenders there is nothing stopping others from following suit.

It's funny. If Steel Penn would have just kept his mouth shut in the Of The Year awards in an attempt to steal away awards that he has no business being even nominated for, I wouldn't have even known or cared. He did and he got careless and he got caught. Now, based on the current 26:1 voting ratio believing he is a multi, he will likely have to pay.

• Upvote 1