Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

Fucking with me? I am not so easy! :D

I am still in Europe cause I am 20 years old, who still learns and it's in the beginning of his way. Btw. it's nice to hear that Poles increase avarage IQ in Australia, I can't imagine how it was 60-70 years old, when there were lesser amount of foreiginers.

When it comes to bad jokes and questions (it's my turn to revoke to history). Why Aborigines aren't called Australians, since they were indigenous people of this land?

It's not about physicals workers, it's about foreginers who "steal" your "intellectual work" - in offices, associated with engineering, doctors etc. Our top universities have very high level of education.

Btw. the most expensive thing isn't always the best. You're also paying for logos, brand etc.

I can only speak for Norway, but Polish degrees usually aren't accepted over here. My mother used to have a polish lady who cleaned her house 3 times a week and she had a fucking Ph.D in some kind of math. That was really depressing.

I can only speak for Norway, but Polish degrees usually aren't accepted over here. My mother used to have a polish lady who cleaned her house 3 times a week and she had a fucking Ph.D in some kind of math. That was really depressing.

Would be great if you had known at which uni she gratuated. In Poland there is lots of private universities (in Poland public unis are way better, in the most of private unis you're paying money to receive degree in ~25-30% of private uni they demand from you to learn).

Didn't know about the first fact. I study in one of the best technical unis in Poland - Warsaw University of Technology. One of the good things in EU is the fact that if you receive a permission to work as construction manager in one of the EU's countries, it's valid in the whole EU (I know the fact Norway isn't in the EU, but those permission requires to have a degree from construction engineering. I believe those tests for permisions are standarized in the whole EU same as it is with construction standards).

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1392334422Cover1.jpg

51 - Stronger Than All Preview

February 15th

Hayashi's Lounge - London (2,000)

------------------

Main Event

Welterweight Bout

Kristus Koistinen v Morten Joikhaaja

In The Main Event of the Night we will see battle of two Finnish warriors. Deadly 22 years old derived from Espoo- ‘Westendin Vapahtaja’ Kristus Koistinen, who will face tonight 21 years old fighter derived from Utsjoki- Morten Joikhaaja. We can expect battle all-around cage- both fighters can strike, they can go to ground even more preferable. Koistinen is my absolute favorite in this one- he can strike very well, he can go to ground and submit his opponent over there. And will surely use his great reach advantage. In opposition- Joikhaaja is great wrestler and maybe a little better clincher than his opponent, but in full distance- it can be hard for him to compete with Kristus. The same situation seems to be on the ground, where he will have to face black belted Kristus. Really hard time awaits Morten Joikhaaja tonight.

My Prediction: Kristus Koistinen by Submission (Triangle)

------------------

Co - Main Event

Middleweight Bout

Juunas Sikio v Jan Egeland

Another Scandinavian show. This time, in Co-Main Event, we will see 22 years old Finn from Korso- Juunas Sikio, and 22 years old Norway fighter from Stavanger- ‘The Silver Fox’ Jan Egeland. Finnish wrestler with great striking skills is very dangerous fighter, but unfortunately for him- everything he does good, Jan Egeland seems to do at least a little better. And he is unbeaten yet in his 4 professional MMA fights. In theory, Sikio has never let his opponent to last until judges’ scorecards, but I think that Egeland’s skills can take over cage domination tonight. Wherever it will be- in standing except skills, in addition Jan has great reach advantage, and also on the ground he looks like more dangerous fighter.

My Prediction: Jan Egeland by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

John Coffey v Mike Dyson

In next fight we will watch two American brawlers: 23 years old, from Louisiana- John Coffey, and 22 years old New Yorker- ‘Iron’ Mike Dyson. It’s very hard to guess who will win this fight. Dyson seems to be better technically, but as we saw in past- Coffey is the guy, who can beat fighters like him. It should be great wrestling game, but Dyson should dominate in absolutely every aspect of fight. But I have really strange feeling about Coffey, which doesn’t want to let me just write, that Dyson is definitely favorite. Coffey maybe is an underdog, but he surely can surprise everyone- also tonight. But it’s always safer to choose more obvious predicition.

My Prediction: Mike Dyson by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Main Card

Lightweight Bout

Lre Name v Clifford Donovan

In next fight, we will see two great fighters: 22 years old fighter from Mexico City, Mexico- Lre ‘Zen’ Name, who will face 23 years old fighter derived from Kadoma, Zimbabwe- Clifford Donovan. All fighting aspects except striking reach and experience are on Lre Name’s side. It will be very tough fight for fighter from Zimbabwe. I think, that Mexican will try to fight this one in standing, where he seems to have bigger advantage, because on the ground both fighters looks much more similar in skills. Lre Name should try to outscore his opponent from distance, soften him with leg kicks and fund him deadly finish. Donovan is also great fighter, but I think, that Lre can take this one.

My Prediction: Lre Name by KO (Head Kick)

------------------

Main Card

Middleweight Bout

David Wuzz v Arjen Von Liechtenstein

In next fight we will see great 19 years old German pure talent from Frankfurt, who will try to avenge his brother- David Wuzz, who will face 21 years old Finn from Tuusula- Arjen Von Lichtenstein. Von Liechtenstein will surely try to keep this fight on his feet- he seems to have advantage in standing, while German isn’t too good striker. But on the ground, the advantage looks to be also on Finn’s side. It will be very hard test for Wuzz. He has shown his great BJJ skills, but we know very well, that we can say the same about Von Liechtenstein. The result seems to depend on which fighter will stay focused for whole fight and won’t let his opponent to surprise him. This fight looks to be very balanced, but according that Arjen can also score some points from standing,

My Prediction: Arjen Von Liechtenstein by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Undercard

Middleweight Bout

James Bowie v Boris Wishy Washy

Another talent, which we will have opportunity to watch tonight: 19 years old fighter from Logan County, United States- James ‘Blade’ Bowie, will face tonight 29 years old average fighter derived from London, United Kingdom- ‘Johnson’ Boris Wishy Washy. ‘Johnson’ is another low level opponent for Bowie, who must have great manager, who can find him easier opponents. But we must remember that Wishy Washy is much more experienced, and is in this sport for many years. He is also very nice brawler, but I think, that he will end similar to previous Bowie’s opponents.

My Prediction: James Bowie by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout

Edward Elric v Santos Tavner

In this heavyweight bout, we will see 22 years old English fighter London- ‘Fullmetal’ Edward Elric, who will face tonight’s debutant- also 22 years old, and also from London, but fighting under Dannish flag- Santos Tavner. Englishman is absolutely spectacular striker with really heavy fight, it’s very tough test for debutant. But as we heard- Tavner is also very gifted fighter, who is announced as someone who can face every fighter in every fighting aspect. Great advertisement, but it can be truth. Edward Elric is great opportunity to check this one out easily- he is really skilled in every area. I feel, that this fight can be one of most interesting tonight.

My Prediction: Edward Elric by KO (Punch)

------------------

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Bone Crash v Paavo Junttila

In next fight we will see 22 years old not much experienced fighters: Australian from Somewhere- Bone Crash, and another Finn, this time from Kalajoki- Paavo Junttila. Crash is great striker, and Junttila is one of best young tactician we saw. But Crash is fighter, who will have much more fans tonight- he is one of the most spectacular fighters in organization. But in real, both fighters looks quite equal. Crash can have advantage in clinch and that’s it- all other aspects seems to be very, very similar. According to this,

My Prediction: Bone Crash by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout

Blerim Hyka v Jake Nelson

Another heavyweight bout planned for today: 23 years old fighters- Blerim Hyka from Tirana, Albania, and Jake ‘Big Country’, derived from Las Vegas, United States. It can be one of last fights in Nelson’s career- he has lost his manager, he has weak professional record, he is becoming to stay alone in this bad situation. It’s unlike, that someone will come to help this young fighter. And his tonight’s opponent will surely try to prove himself as truly deadly brawler. Maybe this fight can be tough for both fighters, while their styles are completely different, but I think that Hyka can beat broken Nelson.

My Prediction: Blerim Hyka by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Light Heavyweight Bout

Garry Delaney v Willy Wuzz

In this fight, we will see two as much talented, as unexperienced two young fighters. 21 years old Garry Delaney from Plaistow, United Kingdom, will face 19 years old Willy Wuz from Frankfurt, Germany. Debutant from United Kingdom- nice brawler with unaverage Muay Thai skills, will stand against gifted grappler from Germany. Willy Wuzz must look for opportunity on the ground, while Delaney looks enough good to overwhelm his opponent in all other aspects.

My Prediction: Garry Delaney by Unanimous Decision

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1338471459logo.jpg

Sponsored by

FinnFighter Nutrition (Five 160Q supps!)

• Upvote 3

No idea who Sohito is, and I bet he doesn't even come in 4th for the 2014 Writer award, even if he continues all year (due to the forum circle jerk), but that's a great preview.

was predicting that Koistinen will be working from his back pretty fast + he had really great chances in submitting his opponent, so i had to bet one of full guard from bottom submissions- lucky guess, it could be also kimura or armbar for me :P this one was quite easy, it was harder with some others, as you can see, especially that this weekend most of fights were very equal

Bragi’s corner aka monologue – Newer and better than “Vlad’s scrums”

Bragi: Hello I am Bragi Ragnarson, your interim president aka „The better version of current org owner”. Sorry for the little delay with scrums, I was pretty busy during this weekend. Partying like there wouldn’t be tomorrow, banging chicks and other alpha shit. It’s worth to add that I still hadn’t received my pay check… So, let’s start! In Saturday, the best young warriors, true modern gladiator, fought in our numeric event – 51 “Stronger than all”! Well, the name is pretty shitty, my 6 year old sister is able to come up with better name…

So, let’s start with our main event!

Koistinen vs Joikhaaja

Two members of FinnFighters. Decent fight ended by submission. Since I am lazy fuck I can’t say against who Koistinen will fight next. But don’t worry folks, I will take care of that today or tomorrow. I am more stable than Uncle Vlad, but Koistinen is definitely somewhere in top 10 of his weightclass.

Sikio vs Egeland

I expected that Egeland would win, since his manager seems to play in the biggest league, but I was wrong. To err is human!

A few days ago, one of my fighters Max Eisenhardt, true undisputed and unofficial champion called Egeland out and Jan accepted his invitation to a cage dance. But manager known as “Choose Life” decided to sack his fighter after that Sikio’s lucky punch. It’s worth to add that a fight between Eisenhardt and Sikio was true massacre, we couldn’t call it a close fight, it was more like execution.

To be honest I enjoyed watching the fight between Sikio vs Egeland. Egeland was dominating, but at the end Sikio’s hand had been raised in the air.

Coffey vs Dyson

Same situation as with our co main event fight. Coffey won by a lucky punch. Dyson made from his opponent a punching bag, but it seems that the bag answered on 57 seconds of round 2.

I suggest you to watch Dyson’s career. He seems to be very decent fighter, but time will show. He is young and he still makes mistake but in next one, maybe two years he will become a champ.

Name vs Donovan

One sentence. Name legally raped Donovan in the cage.

Wuzz vs Von Liechtenstein

The name Liechtenstein describes his potential. As very little same as this little country with which he shares his name.

I am not going to bother myself with the other fights. I might call a few decent reporters for a little chit-chat after more interesting event – 52 Putin vs Mogntong. We might talk about ducks, ducking and the other non-alpha shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With his impressive victories over Ville Paakkari and Kristus Koistinen, Dennis Page and his heavy hands was considered to be serious threat to George Kelly. There was a lot hype behind the fight since Kelly was stripped of from the title because of assaulting the president Vladimir Byhenikov. Apparently Byhenikov was too greedy for the money he can make with Kelly, so he dropped the charges and Kelly was ready to meet the interim champion Dennis Page.

"Page takes a knee right on the jaw!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif"

"Man I don't remember a lot from that fight if I'm being Honest." Dennis Page said same time when he was rewatching the fight.

Page's performance was very weird and everyone saw that everything was not right.

"Page is still on wobbly legs! Can Kelly finish him? "

"Well what can I say the drink got the better of me. After I destroyed Kostinen I hit the booze. myself Cron Spliffton few hookers. few days. it gets addictive man. The Kelly fight I do not remember a thing. only he hits like a Pussy. he should of KO ed me in first round the way the fight ended up. I was totally off my head on Booze." Page said.

"http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif

Kelly lands a big head kick that sends Page tumbling to the mat! Kelly takes a step backwards and waves Page back to his feet - he wants the finish! "

"Page looks winded! "

"Kelly circles to his right before unloading a perfect head kick! Page drops to the canvas, hurt badly! Kelly follows Page to the ground and unloads with a series of strikes that force the referee to step in and end the fight! This one is all over!"

After The fight, Page was forced to take alcohol test and it was confirmed that he was heavily drunk during the fight.

"Scott Davies basically dragged me into Rehab which I'm grateful and want to repay him by KO in my next opponent I don't remember his name (Reporter confirmed that he is fighting against Sahey Ignatyev next.)"

At this time reporter started to suspect that Dennis Page is on something during the interview, since he was acting weird.

"Every Fighter has problems its just mine were made aware of by the public as at the time I was in the lime light. you know I have the power to KO anyone in the division. and I firmly believe and hope sahey guy is goin to be no 7,finish for me. look at the Kelly fight you can see I was nt right never tried a takedown in my life and BANG i only tried to take him down." Page yelled with fuzzy and dim voice.

"That's why I'm.angry. I've put all my troubles behind me now tho I'm back in the gym I feel.I'm fitter sharper more powerful more dangerous than before and want another run at the title. I still believe I deserve the shot. only few months back I was rated as a dangerous up and coming fighter. I'm.still young anything can happen."

Dennis Page looked very motivated but struggled with his words when he was asked about the competition he is going to face in the future.

"James Dean Rockefeller was very impressive vs Kelly but he's just another BORING chump. same as makaru what ever his names is (Takeru Masaru). atkeast Kelly likes to stand and trade blows. for me James Dean wins this in a very boring fight. we ll see how good James striking is weds as GE's not gonna want to roll with masuru on the floor. I believe I can KO both fighters."

Page looked very uninterested when reporter asked about possible rematch with Ville Paakkari.

"paakari lol. I did nt just beat him I KO ed his ass. PAGE POUNCES LIKE A TIGERAND CRACKS PAAKARI WITTH A VICIOUCS HOOK paakari is down. lol naa the guys has put 2 wins togetger could be a option. but I want to go for the top not keep goib back to fight guys who I easily beat. ll let my fists do the talking in my next fight I saw Kostinen and Kelly has gone to different weight classes they must of heard a whisper I was out of rehab. Kostinen will.do well at 170,tho wise choice. thanks for your time fancy a pint ? only joking mate ha ha."

It is clear that Dennis Page is one of the most gifted athletes in the MMA world, but does his personal problems overtake his talent? We will get answers to these questions in near future.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w18.jpg

Dennis Page

6-1-0 (W-L-D)

• Upvote 1

Smack Talk Competition

Last time the winner was Bragi Ragnarsson, who just couldn't shut up so i had to reward him with 3 months vip.

Best Smack Talker between January 14th and February 8th will get 3 months vip.

Interview with Bragi Ragnarson

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1356289002logo%20dla%20RFC.pnghttp://mmatycoon.com/images/1381508331Ab1uGVm.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/images/1389641553dojo%20logo.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1390149674hwfpkj.jpg

Former Vice President of CF:L, lied by Vladimir Byhenkikov

Reporter: I am here with Bragi Ragnarson! The man who dosen't have to be introduced to anyone, true gentelman, polish lady boy, businesman, manager and lied by Vladimir Byhenkikov. Mr. Ragnarson, could you tell us something about the situation?

Bragi: Please, call me Bragi, we don't have to be so formal. Well, I don't think that I am the only one from who Vlad made a fool. Everyone who participated at smack talk had been lied.

Reporter: Do you have any evidences?

Bragi: Yes, here is the proof*.

Reporter: The whole MMA world will be interested in seeing this... Your situation with CF:L and Vlad seems to be tense, isn't it?

Bragi: Well, I was sacked from my job, but I received my promised salary.

Reporter: Why did he sacked you?

Bragi: Salary which he offered me was too high for him, also we can't call our renegotiations succesful. I am not going to work for free, since I have experience in running an org. Currently I am looking for a job in an org.

Reporter: You have a fighter in the org - Max Eisenhardt, who is considered as 1st contender in the line to the title, do you think that your current relations with Vladimir might ruin his career in the org?

Bragi: I am not afraid of it. If Vlad sacks Max, we will find a new home for him without any problems. CF:L, now known as Umbrella Corp. isn't the only org in the world for young fighters like Maxie. There are a few other orgs like Dominance for example.

Reporter: Have you ever thought about that brand new org Colosseum in Amsterdam?

Bragi: Well, I have said a few bad words about that org and it's owner, but I am open for any offer. Of course, at the moment, Max has a contract with Umbrella Corp, so it's not good time to talk about his new home.

Reporter: Thank you for the interview! Wish you luck with fighting for justice!

*mentioned proof is the quoted post

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1392779567logooo.jpg

52 - Putin vs Mongtong Preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1392674651CCCP.png

February 19th

Camden Conference Center - London (7,000)

------------------

Main event

Featherweight Bout

Jonas Putin v Wong Mongtong

The Main Event of the Night we will see, will be between two great well-rounded fighters. The 24 years old derived from Helsinki, Finland- Jonas Putin, and 29 years old fighter from Phuket, Thailand- ‘Blackened’ Wong Mongtong. This fight is going to be absolutely interesting one- both fighters have great skills, can show us some great grappling and brawling, it can be also stand up war. In theory, both of them are derived rather from Muay Thai, so it can be clinch game, but I think that Jonas Putin can try to begin striking from distance, because if he has any advantage- it’s his boxing skills. In the other hand, experience is on Wong Mongtong’s side. I think that Putin is favorite of Main Event, and according that Mongtong was never KOd yet

My Prediction: Jonas Putin by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Co - Main Event

Middleweight Championship

Emilio Izturis v Guy Georges

The Co-Main Event of the night will be The Middleweight Championship Bout. Current Champion, 23 years old brawler from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic- Emilio ‘The Dream Thief’ Izturis, will face 22 years old black belt from Vitry le Francois, France- Guy Georges. Izturis has reach advantage and surely much better striking skills, and he should try to outscore his opponent this way. In the other hand, it’s very possible that this fights will land on the ground pretty quickly- Georges can’t be worthy matchup for Izturis in striking, but his great Brazilian jiu-jitsu skills can give him the W over every opponent. Emilio Izturis is great wrestler, but I guess that Guy Georges won’t have problems even when landing on the bottom- he seems enough confident to try to work from there aswell. I think that Georges can have enough to win this fight by controlling his opponent on the ground. Izturis must be very focused on his gameplan to don’t let Georges dominate him, how he would like to.

My Prediction: Guy Georges by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Main Card

Lightweight Championship

James Dean Rockefeller v Takeru Masaru

Tonight, for the Lightweight Championship Belt, we will see current Champion: 22 years old American from New York City- ‘The Slender Man’ James Dean Rockefeller, who will fight against 22 years old contender from Matsuyama, Japan- Takeru "柔術の" Masaru. It will be also fight between brawler and grappler, but in this case, we will see fighters, who have also nice striking skills. It’s very tought to predict who will win tonight: Rockefeller has never lost in his 11 professional fights yet, and Takeru Masaru can be also proud of his 7-1 professional record. Main weapon of Japanese grappler is ground game, but I don’t think that he can impress James Dean in this area. Rockefeller looks like more multidimensional fighter in this one, and I think he can stay undefeated for one more night.

My Prediction: James Dean Rockefeller by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Main Card

Welterweight Championship

Omar Cluzet v Nelson Dela

In next fight, we will be watching Welterweight Championship Bout. Current Champion, 22 years old French, from Paris- Omar ‘Riddum’ Cluzet, will face 23 years old fighter, derived from Port Elizabeth, South Africa- Nelson ‘Man’ Dela. Both fighters are truly gifted wrestlers, but i’m afraid, that everything what Nelson Dela does very good, Omar Cluzet does even better. He has better striking skills, he is better wrestler. He must expose his great skills and everything could be by his plan. Dela’s chance can be, if he would take his opponent to the ground, before he will do that. Cluzet can try to score a lot of points standing, but I guess that both fighters will feel very uncomfortable on their back. Who will be on top- will win.

My Prediction: Omar Cluzet by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Main Card

Featherweight Championship

Vesa Sykk v Arild Einemo

Another Championship Fight tonight. This time Featherweight Category. We will see two contenders for belt: 23 years old Finn from Helsinki- Vesa Sykk, and 23 years old Norwegian from Oslo- Arild Einemo. It will be very tough fight, both fighters are very gifted in every aspect of fight, but Sykk looks a little more well-rounded. He has shown that he can use his grappling abilities more deadly than his opponent. This can be they key for tonight’s fight, if Sykk’s boxing skills won’t be enough to resolve this fight. They are both great fighters, but it’s looking that Vesa Sykk is a little bigger favorite, Einemo must start from position of underdog tonight.

My Prediction: Vesa Sykk by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Undercard

Middleweight Bout

Nikolai Dzhumagaliev v Victor Ulriksen

My Prediction: Victor Ulriksen by Submission (Armbar)

------------------

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Simon Harrison v Dr John Zoidberg

My Prediction: Simon Harris by KO (Punch)

------------------

Undercard

Featherweight Bout

Coco Cobb v Riku Kurikka

My Prediction: Coco Cobb by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Ben Williams v Ville Paakkari

My Prediction: Ben Williams by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Featherweight Bout

Ole NKone v Calvin Revengedanger

My Prediction: Ole NKone by TKO (Strikes)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1338471459logo.jpg

Brought to you by FinnFighter Nutrition (Five 160Q supps!)

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b3.jpg

Emilio Izturis

Great war, Guy Georges. That fight was an instant classic. I thought the ref should've stopped the fight in the first round when I had your back and was unleashing hell on you, but I give you credit for surviving and getting the submission win. I'd love to do it again, either now, or in the future. Enjoy your win, champ. I'm coming for you.

• Upvote 1