Castor Told Me Mentor Is A Multi

Mentor admitted to having multis then back tracked in chat read the olympics thread screen shots are there

Of course i admit it. I create about 50-100 multi accounts every day to populate the MMA Tycoon universe. Screen shot that and post it as future evidence.

• Downvote 3

Of course i admit it. I create about 50-100 multi accounts every day to populate the MMA Tycoon universe. Screen shot that and post it as future evidence.

No need i, sure an ip check will reveal if its true or not even though you claim mike was ok with your multis time will tell but clever post to make it look like its all a joke

• Upvote 1

You must be living in a really remote part of the world. If i really wanted to cheat, would i create/log into the same account with the same IP? lol

lol whats were i live have to do with it your grasping at straws now stop before you hurt yourself

Just saying that people which want to cheat, create accounts using different IPs

They sure can but you didnt it shows that you logged into 3 accounts from your ip multi is more then one i was there when it was found out remember?

You admitted it in chat did you not? I saw screenshots proving as much, you even claimed Mike was cool with them. I wouldn't care tbh but it sort of sounds like you used multi's with which to better yourself and/or your companies which gives you an unfair advantage over noobs and vets alike. Cheating is bad mmmmkay.

Also I saw you mention you run a company with $8m yearly revenue. I assume the m stands for a unit of measurement I'm unfamiliar with for surely you aren't in charge of millions of dollars.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

yeah, i admitted it here as well. I create 50-100 multi accounts every day. Screenshot that as well.

lol your on repeat again i thought we talked about this.Take a bit of time between posts and you will think of new stuff to say i promise it works

• Upvote 1

The "he is a multi" threads are always good for post counts, so have fun while it lasts.

This is my last post here, will save one for the Dinoo topic.

While it lasts? Have you already requested it be locked? As for it being your last post here i would hope it would be as you already admitted to having other accounts once you ip was checked and you could no longer deny that it was true,

• Upvote 1