LIVE MATCH REPORT

Starting Formation (4-2-3-1)

G. Brophy

C. Rollins L. Staz C. Brazier

J. Dhaliwal J. Hetfield ©

M. Tycoon M. O'Sullivan M. Brakeley V. Andropov

K. Yento

NOTABLE EVENTS!

45 mins: Absolute drab of a first half, with no real events of note occuring.

HALF TIME

49 mins: First real chance of the game. Tycoon has the ball in defence, and he launches a long pass up to Brophy. the defender misses his header, and Brophy takes a touch to set himself. He shoots for the right, but the keeper gets a hand to it, and the ball hits off the post! Let off for Hemel Hempstead there!

72 mins: SUBSTITUTION! B. Tornados > C. Rollins, C. Smith > J. Hetfield, K. Enlow > L. Staz

90 mins: Tycoon takes a throw on the left, and he throws it to Enlow. Enlow passes to Tornados, who returns it to Tycoon. Tycoon plays it to Dhaliwal, who moves it wider to Smith. Smith plays it central to Enlow, who's attempted through ball is cut out. O' Sullivan collects, and plays it to Tycoon, who plays it forward to Enlow. Enlow chips it central to Dhaliwal, who passes it to Smith on the edge of the box. Smith takes a touch, and hits a speculative effort from 20 yards out, and IT BEATS THE GOALKEEPER!!! GOAL!!!!! Caleb Smith (Jin Dhaliwal)! 0-1!!!!!!!!!!!

90+3 mins: Hemel Hempstead come firing back at the other end. They really push forward with their players, with constant pressure be put on Tycoon, but their defence cope superbly. Numerous tackles from O'Sullivan and Brakeley and intereceptions by Tycoon and Andropov keep the opposition away from the goal, and closes out a hard fought win!

FULL TIME

Hemel Hempstead 0 - 1 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

Caleb Smith

Man of the Match: Caleb Smith, 1 goal, Match Rating of 8.0

ya see. Put me back in and get a clean sheet :D coincidence??

HEMEL HEMPSTEAD vs TYCOON F.C.

LIVE MATCH REPORT

G. Brophy

C. Rollins L. Staz C. Brazier

J. Dhaliwal J. Hetfield ©

K. Yento

NOTABLE EVENTS!

45 mins: Absolute drab of a first half, with no real events of note occuring.

HALF TIME

49 mins: First real chance of the game. Tycoon has the ball in defence, and he launches a long pass up to Brophy. the defender misses his header, and Brophy takes a touch to set himself. He shoots for the right, but the keeper gets a hand to it, and the ball hits off the post! Let off for Hemel Hempstead there!

72 mins: SUBSTITUTION! B. Tornados > C. Rollins, C. Smith > J. Hetfield, K. Enlow > L. Staz

90 mins: Tycoon takes a throw on the left, and he throws it to Enlow. Enlow passes to Tornados, who returns it to Tycoon. Tycoon plays it to Dhaliwal, who moves it wider to Smith. Smith plays it central to Enlow, who's attempted through ball is cut out. O' Sullivan collects, and plays it to Tycoon, who plays it forward to Enlow. Enlow chips it central to Dhaliwal, who passes it to Smith on the edge of the box. Smith takes a touch, and hits a speculative effort from 20 yards out, and IT BEATS THE GOALKEEPER!!! GOAL!!!!! Caleb Smith (Jin Dhaliwal)! 0-1!!!!!!!!!!!

90+3 mins: Hemel Hempstead come firing back at the other end. They really push forward with their players, with constant pressure be put on Tycoon, but their defence cope superbly. Numerous tackles from O'Sullivan and Brakeley and intereceptions by Tycoon and Andropov keep the opposition away from the goal, and closes out a hard fought win!

FULL TIME

Hemel Hempstead 0 - 1 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

Caleb Smith

Man of the Match: Caleb Smith, 1 goal, Match Rating of 8.0

Yento made his debut....great game! :thumbup:

Injury Update

So we have some good news, and some bad news when it comes to the injury list.

On the positive side, Bob Venderra has started training again and should be available soon, but not soon enough for the next match.

The bad side, is that goalkeeper Tyrone John has suffered a pulled hamstring and will be out for 3-4 weeks. King Yento will now be our only goalkeeper during these fixtures in why John is out injured.

Injury Update

On the positive side, Bob Venderra has started training again and should be available soon, but not soon enough for the next match.

The bad side, is that goalkeeper Tyrone John has suffered a pulled hamstring and will be out for 3-4 weeks. King Yento will now be our only goalkeeper during these fixtures in why John is out injured.

oh damn, but i think King can hold the box clean :) What are you doing with the Fighters man, that der get so (semi)heavy injurys???? :D

Nice start to the season could I also see my guys stats please. Also I like the formation too keep it going. How do the international call ups affect us in the lower leagues? Will we be without those players cause in the lower leagues you don't get breaks...

Nice start to the season could I also see my guys stats please. Also I like the formation too keep it going. How do the international call ups affect us in the lower leagues? Will we be without those players cause in the lower leagues you don't get breaks...

Yeah, the matches still go ahead regardless of International Call Ups, so those players will be unavailable for some matches.

oh damn, but i think King can hold the box clean :) What are you doing with the Fighters man, that der get so (semi)heavy injurys???? :D

I think the sparring sessions are hurting them a bit ;)

• Upvote 1

You can normally find deals for cheaper around the place, so look online for any discount codes (or just send Daudy a PM, he always knows where there are good deals on).

I heard my summons!

Unfortunately, the Football Manager series 1) Doesn't get discounted much that often and 2) Is incredibly tied up with region locks (a trend with many games now, but FM15 has like 7-8 different region locks compared to like the 1-2 usual which is insane). Subsequently, it's going to be hard to get cheap copies through trading (because of both of the above factors). I mean, you could always use a VPN to try activate other region copies, but that's very risky and could end up with your account banned so I wouldn't do it. They know it's a super popular game, and they're going to make you pay every cent they can. The most annoying thing about the region locks was that it wasn't initially like that and they've retroactively gone and locked a bunch of copies into different regions.

I'm going to assume you're in the UK so I had a little look around as best I can (I'm in a different region). Currently, there's no real good sales on. It's £29.99 here at Game UK for a Steam OR Physical copy, but the best current deal I can find for the UK is at GMG which should also be £29.99 but use the current voucher code NOVEMB-ERGMGX-20XOFF for 20% off your order (Valid until 21st Nov). A couple of other vendors like Gamesplanet UK and DLGamer have it at 17% (£24.99) and 15% (£25.49) off respectively if you want neither a physical copy or to enter vouchers. If you want to trade for one of the few region free copies, it'd cost you like 23 keys which would cost up to £36ish.

However, I'd probably hold off until the upcoming Steam Winter Sale (Decemberish). See if it gets any discount there (though I highly doubt it'd be discounted by much). The good thing about that sale is it often encourages other distributors to also have a sale, so even if Steam isn't directly discounting FM15, someone else might. You have nothing to lose by waiting another month (except the ability to play now) as the GMG offer (£29.99 - 20%) will always be there (it'll just be a different discount code, and potentially maybe even a bit more than -20%). The best thing is, if GMG throw FM15 on sale (say a modest -10% price), their discount vouchers take further money off your new total - so you save extra.

TYCOON F.C. vs CONCORD RANGERS

Live Match Report

G. Brophy

C. Rollins R. Daly C. Brazier

D. McCann J, Hetfield

K. Yento

NOTABLE EVENTS!

24 mins: King Yento takes the kick out, and finds Conor Brazier out wide on the right. Brazier beats his marker, and makes his way down the byline. He steers a cross into the centre, and it is met by the head of Grant Brophy, and the header beats the goalkeeper! Goal! Grant Brophy (Conor Brazier)! 1-0!

HALF TIME

46 mins: Great build up play from the Tycoon midfield and defence, and Rory Daly has the ball 30 yards from goal. He plays Brophy through, and he finishes confidently, but the goal is ruled out for offside!

50 mins: Andropov with a throw in on the right. He throws it to Daly, and Daly returns the ball to him. The ball is shifted to McCann in the centre, but his long pass is cut out. Tycoon gets the ball, and passes it to Rollins, but he is swiftly dispossessed. Conord Rangers have some good build up play, but one pass is cut out by Tycoon. He passes it back to Yento, and he hits it long up the pitch. Daly heads the ball down to Brophy, and he exchanges three passes with Hetfield. Hetfield moves it forward to Daly, who passes it on to Brazier. Brazier plays a through ball, and Brophy is one on one with the keeper. His shot is saved, but the rebound falls to Rollins, who finishes from an angle! Goal! Castor Rollins (Grant Brophy)! 2-0!

75 mins: Brazier has a corner on the left. He crosses it to the near post, and it is met by the head of O'Sullivan, and the ball rockets into the back of the net! Goal! Mark O'Sullivan (Conor Brazier)! 3-0!

80 mins: SUBSTITUTION! J. Ramrod > C. Rollins K. Enlow > R. Daly C. Smith > M. Brakeley

84 mins: Concord Rangers with some good buildup play in the centre, and it leads to one of their players being played through, and he confidently chips Yento to pull one back for Rangers! Goal! Concord Rangers! 3-1!

FULL TIME!

Tycoon F.C. 3 - 1 Concord Rangers

Goalscorers

Grant Brophy

Castor Rollins

Mark O'Sullivan

Man of the Match: Conor Brazier, 2 assists, Match Rating of 8.7

Where are you that it's a 12 and a half hour time difference?

I'm not too sure if it's the same for him but I'm ahead 12 hours compared to some American timezones over here in Southeast Asia (Malaysia)

80 mins: SUBSTITUTION! J. Ramrod > C. Rollins K. Enlow > R. Daly C. Smith > M. Brakeley

84 mins: Concord Rangers with some good buildup play in the centre, and it leads to one of their players being played through, and he confidently chips Yento to pull one back for Rangers! Goal! Concord Rangers! 3-1!

FULL TIME!

Tycoon F.C. 3 - 1 Concord Rangers

Goalscorers

Grant Brophy

Castor Rollins

Mark O'Sullivan

Man of the Match: Conor Brazier, 2 assists, Match Rating of 8.7

Takes me off and concedes? :P

Hey GBK,

I'm just finishing my team and I thought: Why don't I put your tycoon team also in my game and see where it goes from there?

can you send me your editor file or something? I'm not an expert on editing so maybe this question is stupid but can you simply export your team and then I load it on my database alongside my edits?

Injury Update

Wow! Thats not good. Well I hope my player King Yento can held his own at goalie...best of luck!

Hey GBK,

I'm just finishing my team and I thought: Why don't I put your tycoon team also in my game and see where it goes from there?

can you send me your editor file or something? I'm not an expert on editing so maybe this question is stupid but can you simply export your team and then I load it on my database alongside my edits?

I can send you the Editor files and you simply place them in the correct folder. I am currently still testing out the editor data, since I need to make sure that things are okay after the initial season, but I have no issue sending it on to you. It is pretty big, so I will use Dropbox to send it to you.