Goodfellas Present: BMM Competition

Yeah, really off to a good start. Not many SHW's yet though, if ever we are in shortage of them we can just hire the fat bums and teach them how to box.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=86509

Dexter Dream, 145 lbs

Where is he from? Hell

Why does he have that nickname? "The X Factor" because he has the mutant genome

What is his specialty when fighting? Fatalities

Hobbies? Dismantling people's bodies, piece by piece

Interests? Ponies and butterflies

Previous fighting experience? Only fighter to lose to the bully on Bully Beatdown

Family? Buried. Killed 'em.

William "Moray" The Patriot [ 86517 ]

His name should be William "The Patriot" Moray. But since his manager lacks reading ability I guess he is stuck with this piece of shit name for the rest of his existence. Tough fucking luck.

Where is he from? The glorius Scotland

Why does he have that nickname? Well, that should actually be his last name. But his lastname that were suppose to be the nickname comes from the fact that this man is a true scottish patriot.

What is his specialty when fighting? Breaking stuff, mostly limbs.

Hobbies? Setting things on fire.

Interests? Fire and breaking stuff (often breaking stuff and then setting them on fire, opponents beware!)

Previous fighting experience? Comes to this tournament 9-0 with all wins via submission

Family? None.

EDIT: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=86517

Since I haven't posted mine yet

Avtomat "AK-47" Kalashnikov

Where is he from? Soviet Russia

Why does he have that nickname? Well, it's pretty obvious

What is his specialty when fighting? Intimidating opponents with his badass name.

Hobbies? Picking flowers and crushing them into small pieces. That's how badass he is.

Interests? Nothing interests him, I had to basically bring him here with much resistance.

Previous fighting experience? Well, umm, he won a spelling bee back in the day. Does that count?

Family? My clients Constantine Barca, Charles Martel, fellow Russian Aleksey Ivanov, Emeka Shakur, Danilo Caparas, Benito Mussolini, and Marcus Reynolds Jr are his only family. Oh and he considers Tom Cruise a part of the family too.

Ok here's my entry guys

Where is he from? Damyang, South Korea

Why does he have that nickname? Kim Woo-jin has no need for nicknames

What is his specialty when fighting? Lightning quick speed

Hobbies and interests? As a former olympic athlete in gymnastics Kim Woo-jin has made the unusual transition to the montreal scene where he will use his unhealthy obsession with gymnastics to progress, aside from this he also enjoys spooning and long walks on the beach.

Family? Raised as an orphan in Damyang Kim Woo-jin has no knowlege of his family.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=86528

Cassius Clay is ready to brawl. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=86462

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x211/Buckeyes3636/22b23.jpg

Where is he from? Louisville, Kentucky

Why does he have that nickname?

What is his specialty when fighting? Boxing, Boxing, and more Boxing.

Hobbies? Training at the gym and riding his schwin bicycle.

Interests? Training, riding bike, reading, and knocking people the fuck out.

Previous fighting experience? Beating up bullies at school.

Family? His family is real close. He sees them almost everyday.

It looks like all the Featherweights have been created. Although I'm not sure which of the alternates moved up to replace Nathaniel Rekrashavi [17929] when he dropped out. (I know Showdown replaced him overall, but since Showdown wasn't one of the original alternates, I assume he became an alternate and one of them moved up).

Still have half the Super Heavyweights to come. Looking forward to team selection in about 3 hours.

His name should be William "The Patriot" Moray. But since his manager lacks reading ability I guess he is stuck with this piece of shit name for the rest of his existence. Tough fucking luck.

LOL--i am an immediate fan of Wingding and such an association has benefits

I have an announcement to make.

http://btdbowman.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/announcement.jpg

There will be a slight change to the calendar (located here)

The first fight will happen on June 6. The fight announcement date of May 24 will not change.

This means fighters who fight first will have an extra week to prepare and all fighters will get an extra week of training before their fights.

This is one reason why I never give nicknames at creation - you get an error message if you leave the first or second name blank, so skipping either one because you mistakenly though it was the place for the nickname won't work.

Looking forward to team selection in about 3 hours.

I doubt team selection will take place in 3 hours. More likely in 12+ hours because the time zone where Biobonds Head Coach Dudley Fitz resides will have us at 11.30pm.

There will be a slight change to the calendar (located here)

The first fight will happen on June 6. The fight announcement date of May 24 will not change.

This means fighters who fight first will have an extra week to prepare and all fighters will get an extra week of training before their fights.

I'm guessing this will also push back the semifinals and finals by a week then, to allow the two weeks between the last preliminary fight and the semis, correct? I'm updating the calendar now.

I'm guessing this will also push back the semifinals and finals by a week then, to allow the two weeks between the last preliminary fight and the semis, correct? I'm updating the calendar now.

Yes, everything needs to be pushed back one week. Sorry for the inconvenience although I am sure everyone will appreciate a little more training. :training2:

I doubt team selection will take place in 3 hours. More likely in 12+ hours because the time zone where Biobonds Head Coach Dudley Fitz resides will have us at 11.30pm.

So how are the fighters going to get their Monday AM training in? That leaves a pretty small window for people to get into gyms. Perhaps you should just assign fighters to one or the other gym when they are created and then they can be moved around to the correct gyms over the course of a couple of days. If this is done, I'd think the training schedules in the gyms should be made the same so that training options are identical. I guess would also mean no sparring, but I expect most people likely will be working on physicals to start anyway.

It looks like all the Featherweights have been created. Although I'm not sure which of the alternates moved up to replace Nathaniel Rekrashavi [17929] when he dropped out. (I know Showdown replaced him overall, but since Showdown wasn't one of the original alternates, I assume he became an alternate and one of them moved up).

Still have half the Super Heavyweights to come. Looking forward to team selection in about 3 hours.

I was an alternate at 265+. But since I clamored for the spot when Rekrashavi dropped out, they gave me the actual 145 spot.

Where is he from? The glorius Scotland

Why does he have that nickname? Well, that should actually be his last name. But his lastname that were suppose to be the nickname comes from the fact that this man is a true scottish patriot.

What is his specialty when fighting? Breaking stuff, mostly limbs.

Hobbies? Setting things on fire.

Interests? Fire and breaking stuff (often breaking stuff and then setting them on fire, opponents beware!)

Previous fighting experience? Comes to this tournament 9-0 with all wins via submission

Family? None.

Oh man, I didn't notice that one :lol:

So how are the fighters going to get their Monday AM training in? That leaves a pretty small window for people to get into gyms. Perhaps you should just assign fighters to one or the other gym when they are created and then they can be moved around to the correct gyms over the course of a couple of days. If this is done, I'd think the training schedules in the gyms should be made the same so that training options are identical. I guess would also mean no sparring, but I expect most people likely will be working on physicals to start anyway.

Well, I was thinking the teams would be announced Sunday night Montreal time. 10pm the latest.

Sorry for the double post. Well since the 145's are complete (are they?), can't we start with them? so it is less hassle once the SHW's are complete.

Well, I was thinking the teams would be announced Sunday night Montreal time. 10pm the latest.

Which is only about 7 hours before Monday AM training. And who's to say that all of the fighter managers & gym owners are in time zones where they can be on between 10pm eastern and 5am eastern to get their fighter into the correct gym?