Introduce yourself...

admin

Hey, signed up yesterday. My name is Chris and Im 19 years old and been watching MMA for about 3 years I think. Trying to get my head into this game now, hehe.

My name is Erick, Im 19 years old from Fort Wayne In.

I love mma and teaching the little ones all i know about it.

I found this website on business lap class and i been playing it for quite a while now. Oh and im really good at making Mike mad. SORRY MIKE!!! I TRY NOT TO. :yeahright: LOL

Hi, my name is Jēkabs (The Latvian version of Jacob, I suppose) and I'm 17. I got into MMA just a month ago, when I saw UFC 99. I had heard a lot of UFC fans ripping WWE in all the wrestling forums, so I though "what does UFC have that is so interesting? It's just guys punching the shit out of each other." I was wrong. "It's guys punching the shit out of each other in spectacular fashion." Been hooked ever since. I've started watching all the UFC PPVs in a backwards order right now. I'm at UFC 92 now...

In-game, I run CAGED GEAR, the clothing company. It's awesome designs for affordable prices, check it out.

Hi my name is Klein. I'm from North Carolina, I'm 27 and I love to watch mma but I do not train personally irl. However a few of my friends do and thats probably a contributing factor to my being here. I look forward to seeing you all in the octagon.

karl from florida. new to the game sorta. yo i just thought 'bout bustin' a freestyle. i love football with a passion and the miami dolphins. our wildcat formation is going to dominate everybody this season im so excited. made an account last month never got on and forgot the password and the username. i'll be active this time around. goalineblitz player look me up username is karl bishop and i train but im really not that interested in a career in mma because i dont have the work ethic.

Hey guys, names Andrew. I'm a 21 year old proud Canadian! I work for the Peel Regional Peel and i've been watching MMA for 3 years. Found this site randomly and am pretty excited. Can't wait to get a few fights in. Keep up the good work.

Hey name is Joabbuac on the site but Nash2 on the forum, from UK

I posted this bit in another thread....

I was on a boxing game called WEBL http://www.vivi.com/ and someone was bitching about being crap at it and mentioned this site so im gonna run a few guys here. I got to the very top of webl with a cruiserweight for a very brief time...will be interesting to see how i do here aswell ;)

WEBL was one of the very first games like this that I played. I actually contacted that guy about 3 years before I started making this game to see if he wanted to go into partnership to make an MMA game. He wasn't interested :)

The Numbers have gone down abit in webl but its still pretty strong, from a glance it seems to have abit more of a in-depth sim, but like i said im very new heh

Edit: I take it back MMA Tycoon has much more to it, webl has more in its fighting but is only fighting. MMA tycoon has more possibilitys

hey whats up, Kyle here from indiana. 21. been watching mma ever since the best damn sports show period aired the first live mma fight on there show a few years back. dont train in mma but going to start MT and BJJ in about two months.

Hey everybody.

I'm Kim, about to turn 28, from Gothenburg, Sweden.

Before I get completely trashed with with PM's: I'm a guy :>

Aight, now that you've laughed it all out, I got to this game today, from an ad.

Thought'd be cool to try it out, and so far it hasnt dissapointed me.

Already two fighters, all set to go in 3 days :>

Heh, missed this thread.

I'm Jacob, I'm 15, and I live near Brighton in the UK, though I was born and brought up in the Manchester area (and I still consider it my home). Been following MMA for about a year now, gone to several small live events including ZT fightnights, (ZT is where UFC newcomer John Hathaway trains). I have dabbled in various martial arts but demands of life have prevented me from getting properly committed to anything. In game I run the Viking Fighting Championship out of Helsinki, Finland, and I also manage Sydney Top 3 Welterweight John Hathaway. I wonder where I got the name from :P

i'm Matija, 26 years old, living in Antwerp, Belgium.

Fairly new to this game, but it's going pretty good so far. (I'm 3-1-0 as a manager. One of my fighters has a bout in a few hours, two others have a fight scheduled tomorrow).

Been training jiu jitsu (classical, not brazilian) for about 2.5 years. Recently took a break from that to train Muay Thai (been doing it seriously for about a month now).

Been watching mma for about 8 years now, found some vids on youtube. (think the first match i saw was belfort vs wanderlei in UFC Brazil)

Meh, i think i can pin my current poor 1-3 record as a manager down to getting 18 yo's with less skill then immediatly placing them in a fight to check their hidden skills... my losses were to older fighters twice and once was because the fighter was just a pudding.

I'll get my tactics right soon though :). As for the forum, meh whilst i can't promise the post count of invictus guy, at least i won't be annoying :D

Hey there, all! The name is Vik. Owner and operator of FIGHT19, a clothing company in New York, and partner with FIGHT19: COMNBAT CLUB, also in New York. I'm 24 years old, have been a fan of MMA for about 13 years (starting with the old UFC events, which I watched over a week on VHS), and have done some training in Jiu-Jitsu, Bando, and have a amatuer wrestling background. I have been an independent professional wrestling (I know, I know... Boo me now) for 2 1/2 years, a DJ for about five years, and hold full-time employment with a mental health agency. I'm a full-time university student, working on a double major while also working on an certification in computer studies. My hobbies enjoy, obviously, online gaming, graphic design, travel, writing, hitting the gym (although I've been kind of lazy as of late) and hiking.

I'm a pretty easy-going, laid back guy most of the time, but can be rather competitive. If I do something, I want to do it well, and this game has sort of fueled my competitive spirit (which is a good thing).

If you ever feel like chatting, go ahead and hit me up by all means. I'll be around!

Thanks,

Vik

My name is Richy. I was born in England of Irish decent. Father being northern and mother being southern.

I currently live in Bangkok. I competed in Thai-boxing for 10 years and had a pro 19-10-1 record. There wasn't really any mma in England at that time.

I have been watching Vale Tudo for over 25 years and have always loved it as the best combat sprot in the world.

I think I have seen every ufc and pride fight

no offence to no 1 but i find it pretty sad that any1 over 30 is playing online games on the internet

there are many people out there that are just bored at work and have to sit at a desk bored. its either twirl a pencil for hours or sneak onto mmatycoon.

some people just totally LOVE mma so much they cant get enough.

some people have kids that play and would like to use that as a way to bond with their children (maybe visa versa lol.

some people are severely injured and cant get around very good or are in a wheel chair. i myself had just had 2 knee surgeries from injuries while training and thats why i spend so much time on here.

but really, you dont need any of these reasons. young people judge older people for doing things they deem childish. and older people judge younger people for doing things they deem immature. Older people just think their more mature, and younger people just think their wise enough to judge others.

ere right no matter how mature or immature i am people over 30 shudnt evan think about playin online games

You tell yourself that when you're 30 and you find something that is both intelligent and fun, and happens to be a game. Now if you're over 30, don't do anything but play Nintendo Wii or something, than I would probably look at you weird. There are many respectful and successful adults that enjoy all kinds of games ranging from video, computer,board,card, In person RPG, Sports fantasy drafts, and real sports. I don't see anything wrong with any one of any age participating in anything, and definitely don't see anything wrong with being youthful or doing youthful things when you're getting older. As a matter of fact, I would find it a bit weirder for someone 19 or under spending more time on this game than someone around 25-30 or above, because usually younger people have lots of friends and a life and want to do things that aren't sitting on the computer. I would see it fitting for someone older to take this game a bit more serious,

Anyways I'm Aaron, 25 and 2 thirds! From Toronto, living in Southampton Ontario on Lake Huron, like heavy metal, tattoos, MMA, am a pretty competent vocalist, did almost 2 years of Kickboxing, some no Gi BJJ, and wrestling, until I had to get surgery and now I pussed out a bit and spend more time on here than going back to train. I am apparently pretty close to not even be thinking about playing online games! I'm pretty much a nerd, do nerd things, but have the perfect balance of handsomeness and tattoos to be able to have a pretty girlfriend who loves me! but makes fun of my tycooning :P In game I run Ground Zero in NY, have some pretty sexy dope fighters with cool entrance music, and sometimes on the forums I hurt feelings, and bust crooks. That's about it thanks for having me!