Introduce yourself...

admin

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, just wanted to stop in and let everybody know that as of right now, I'm the newest chump on the block. Haven't done much in game yet, as I'm a bit of the "read up and try to figure out what I'm doing before doing anything" type. So I'll probably look around a bit longer, read through a bit more of the forum and noob questions areas, and try to figure out what's what before creating my first fighter. Unless of course, somebody comes out and goes "yo, best way to learn it to just do it", ha. Anyways, looks fun, can't wait to get going.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I am introducing myself as that seems like the thing to do.

If anyone feels like sharing any little tips or hints.. please get in touch

you can find me here http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=126345

Welcome to the game!

If you want to learn more about character creation, training and development (which is the most important part of the game), I suggest you to read the following posts created by a fellow manager:

There's a lot of information in the New User Guides section of the forum, and the wiki is also a good place to dig in. Every page you're on in the game should have a blue info icon http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/help2.jpg at the top, which will open up the wiki and explain that page you're on. That's a good way to learn some of the basic concepts of each sections.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings gentlemen !

My name is Alex ,born and raised in Sparta-Greece . I ve always liked martial arts but watching UFC for the first time about a decade ago ,left me with my mouth open... Mark Hunt , Georges St Pierre and Chuck Lidell are amongst my favourite fighters ! I recently started training in Pankration and Boxing and really love it so far.

Glad to be a part of this community !

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there buds, my name is Garry and I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and I gotta say I love MMATycoon so much. I remember playing those lackluster ones around the web (boxing, grappling, pro wrestling) back then but nothing compares to this game; I knew right away as I was trying VIP that I had to buy into it for 3 months.

Glad to be apart of this whole site experience; people and everything else, I hope it keeps going for another 10 years and more :)

• Upvote 2