Introduce yourself...

admin

Hey everyone, Mikey C here. I've been part of the game for a few months now and really enjoy it. So many helpful and friendly users. It's been a blast. Feel free to say hello if our fighters are matched up!

Welcome to the game, Mikey. Looks like our guys are matched up to scrap soon. Look me up if you need help with anything.

• 3 weeks later...

New Player Here, and struggling abit but its cool everyone did at first. Something about me I'm a war veteran I served in the Army 2000-2004 I know Wing Kung and boxing. May open a gym later seems easier to run than an org. Starting cash is always the issue when starting something new

Welcome and best of luck! Do yourself a favor, get your manager ID and in the settings here in the forum for your profile link it to your profile, so that over on t he left under your name and white belt it'll have a link to your in game profile. That will help people reach out to you in game quite a bit. Enjoy!

New Player Here, and struggling abit but its cool everyone did at first. Something about me I'm a war veteran I served in the Army 2000-2004 I know Wing Kung and boxing. May open a gym later seems easier to run than an org. Starting cash is always the issue when starting something new

Sup brother, send me a PM in game if you want. OIF vet here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys im new to the game and I really like what I see. It looks like it has a pretty in depth fight engine to it. Wanting to be an active member I opened a small company in Hilo . Stoneballers Organic Nutritional Supplements. Im starting off by selling lower priced supplements of 102 quality. I have talked to a couple people but could use all the help i can get. Looking forward to seeing you all on the mat. or in my store..

Hey guys im new to the game and I really like what I see. It looks like it has a pretty in depth fight engine to it. Wanting to be an active member I opened a small company in Hilo . Stoneballers Organic Nutritional Supplements. Im starting off by selling lower priced supplements of 102 quality. I have talked to a couple people but could use all the help i can get. Looking forward to seeing you all on the mat. or in my store..

Hey welcome to the game man, nutrition company requires a lot of $. Also managers are buying 160q supplements. So if you have the funds, research 160q supplements only. But if u don't have enough funds to run a Nutrition company I'd suggest you open a public/private gym or a clothing company if you know a little graphics.

Thanks for the tips Wayne, I would be interested in owning a gym also. By the way my names Todd and IM 47 and I live in Colorado . I been interested in MMA shortly after I graduated high school . I been watching it since 1993 . We thought it was super big stuff back then as all we were used to was boxing and WWF. I never knew this game existed till the other day. I really wish I knew of this before.

Hey welcome to the game man, nutrition company requires a lot of $. Also managers are buying 160q supplements. So if you have the funds, research 160q supplements only. But if u don't have enough funds to run a Nutrition company I'd suggest you open a public/private gym or a clothing company if you know a little graphics.

Yes , my plan is to have a 102 for 35$ and then next month after my company gets some hype I will make the 160s . I dont mind contributing my time to the game and am eager to write some articles on you guys fighters also. Any help in game will be appreciated.

Thanks for the tips Wayne, I would be interested in owning a gym also. By the way my names Todd and IM 47 and I live in Colorado . I been interested in MMA shortly after I graduated high school . I been watching it since 1993 . We thought it was super big stuff back then as all we were used to was boxing and WWF. I never knew this game existed till the other day. I really wish I knew of this before.

Yes , my plan is to have a 102 for 35$ and then next month after my company gets some hype I will make the 160s . I dont mind contributing my time to the game and am eager to write some articles on you guys fighters also. Any help in game will be appreciated.

Owning multiple companies burn extra days in the VIP. But it's all up to you. Hope you get a good time playing this game. Btw I'm 25 yrs old from Philippines. :)

Owning multiple companies burn extra days in the VIP. But it's all up to you. Hope you get a good time playing this game. Btw I'm 25 yrs old from Philippines. :)

Thanks , it seems pretty fun already. I lost my first round but Ill see how it goes for tonights match. I see the fee is weekly. Is it possible to move a business once you start it ?

Thanks , it seems pretty fun already. I lost my first round but Ill see how it goes for tonights match. I see the fee is weekly. Is it possible to move a business once you start it ?

Welcome to the game. And yes, you can move businesses to new locations.

• 2 months later...

Hi ..

I'm 38 . Born and raised in Vienna Austria .

the first time a watched UFC I was hooked ..

But I lost interest when Rampage Jackson stopped fighting ..

Now I'm back ;) .. And I have to say I really missed the Action ..

I mean it's not the NFL and I'm a football junky but like I said I missed the Action ..

But I never played MMA Tycoon .. So I'm really a Noob and I have to say it sucks a bit that everything takes so long.

2 day's 2 wait for fight sucks a bit :(  .. But whatever .. I guess I get use 2 it ... 

The fight tactics are a bit complicated .. No clue how to use it ^^ .. 

And I guess it's important 2 use tactics .. 

And I'm sry for my English I know it sucks .. Hope everyone can understand me ^^ ..

15 hours ago, Pimpson said:

Hi ..

I'm 38 . Born and raised in Vienna Austria .

the first time a watched UFC I was hooked ..

But I lost interest when Rampage Jackson stopped fighting ..

Now I'm back ;) .. And I have to say I really missed the Action ..

I mean it's not the NFL and I'm a football junky but like I said I missed the Action ..

But I never played MMA Tycoon .. So I'm really a Noob and I have to say it sucks a bit that everything takes so long.

2 day's 2 wait for fight sucks a bit :(  .. But whatever .. I guess I get use 2 it ... 

The fight tactics are a bit complicated .. No clue how to use it ^^ .. 

And I guess it's important 2 use tactics .. 

And I'm sry for my English I know it sucks .. Hope everyone can understand me ^^ ..

Find yourself a mentor to help: https://www.mmatycoon.com/mentor.php

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, redjohn said:

Hello guys, I'm a huge UFC fan and I was looking for a free mma simulator game that is actually fun to play.. and this might be the one! Just started a couple of days ago, I think I got all the basics but still learning obviously, so I'm looking for a good mentor 

Welcome! Make sure you link your manager profile to your forum profile, so we can identify you in-game