How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

So your spamming utter shite for the sake of a brown belt? You could have a red belt and it wouldn't change the fact in the last 3 pages of this thread you have utterly destroyed any credibility you may have had before by making it blatantly clear you don't have a fucking clue what your talking about.

So take pride in your acquired via spam internet forum based fake brown belt and the pretense that holding it will somehow make your commentary valid, but let me be the first to inform you that no matter how much you spam... you will always be a noob.

Oh... you just get served.

You win :P

And I can care you don't care about belts cause you're only 27 posts or so from a black belt and still posting good and useful posts, Barney on the other hand is already spamming.

You win :P

And I can care you don't care about belts cause you're only 27 posts or so from a black belt and still posting good and useful posts, Barney on the other hand is already spamming.

Lol, i do not care about belts... You guys have serious joke understanding issues! Saying the brown belt was taking too long was a joke exactly about the number of quotes I made to answer some other users posts... Is it that hard to understand?

I joined almost same time as Tempest, and he has two times my posts... I joined before Jander66, and he is black belt... And I'm not saying he is spamming neither...

Damn, blixxx was spamming "welcome to the forum" for his redbelt...

Soon I'll lunch and go to college, so, meanwhile as I got nothing to do, I'll keep joking here, as everyone else was. Take a load of my bad taste not funny sense of humor, inteligent reader!

... In the 11mins since you posted this you have had 3 more replys on this topic alone.

Since we both joined the forum, you have doubled my posts... so... you are a spammer?

QUOTE (barney @ Aug 19 2010, 03:50 PM)

No, I'm doing an aterosclerosis work for college and I'm bored as hell...

Plus, this brown belt is taking too long =/

:D

See. At least someone had a good laugh.

... In the 11mins since you posted this you have had 3 more replys on this topic alone.

And since i posted this 10mins ago you have posted a staggering 4 more times in this very thread.

Am i the only person who thinks posting 7 times in 21mins in one thread is excessive spam?

Free tickets.

Jacky, you're a great manager and a cool person. I would try to avoid getting yourself involved in this mess of LCB.

i don't get this message completly but what i can say is:

I didn't try to defend or accused leo the only things i want is the truth , and i hope mike will throw light on this shit.

Sometimes u don't see things which are just in front of ur eyes , in despite i had an org during 4-5 months i completly forgot that free ticket trick,

u can laugh of me because i saw these events already 2-3 weeks ago and during all this time was enable to explain it.

And since i posted this 10mins ago you have posted a staggering 4 more times in this very thread.

Am i the only person who thinks posting 7 times in 21mins in one thread is excessive spam?

You are only talking to me here.

Meanwhile, I'm answering like 5 other guys.

But is funny how people were posting "BURN HIM DOWN" 7 times in 21 minutes yesterday and no one was claimming spam... =D

Relax dude. You can't take life too serious, it all started with a big load after all... Besides, it is bad for your health.

i don't get this message completly but what i can say is:

I didn't try to defend or accused leo the only things i want is the truth , and i hope mike will throw light on this shit.

Sometimes u don't see things which are just in front of ur eyes , in despite i had an org during 4-5 months i completly forgot that free ticket trick,

u can laugh of me because i saw these events already 2-3 weeks ago and during all this time was enable to explain it.

HEY, don't go off topic!

Heh, I worked in a org once [Hammerhead FC] and I know what you are talking...

This thread is going woefully (++) off topic. Can we please get back to the slandering and libel?

I can post my review about "Pure Theory of Law" by hans Kelsen...

And since i posted this 41mins ago you have posted a staggering 6 more times in this very thread while offering up not only legal but now medical advice... what an all-star.

And since i posted this 41mins ago you have posted a staggering 6 more times in this very thread while offering up not only legal but now medical advice... what an all-star.

He comes from a family of doctors that all barely passed their qualifying exams due to morale issues... and his chic is a studying lawyer yo... I mean you can't ask for any more bonafied credentials than that right?