How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

The idea of him successfully suing for things said on an internet board based on an MMA game through international boundaries is funnier than any photoshop could ever be.

Thank you, I said i'm "jocky".

If this were possible, I think A LOT of people could make a living this way.

What, sue someone in forum boards? It happens a lot. I never saw a international one, before...

If someone actually sued spmebody based on what was said on an Internet discussion forum for a fantasy mma management game I would class that person as a failure in all aspects of life.

If someone actually sued spmebody based on what was said on an Internet discussion forum for a fantasy mma management game I would class that person as a failure in all aspects of life.

It happens a lot with email groups, specially college email groups. Orkut happens once in a while too...

I wouldn't do it, either.

Like Twisted Sisters used to say, if you gotta a problem, you gotta shoot'em down.

http://aproposofnothing.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/deception.jpg

Ben is my Hero.

The question is how he cheat because look the superfights events:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=77041

premium ,6000 attendance

If he just used a malfunction of the game that's not cheat .

Free tickets.

Jacky, you're a great manager and a cool person. I would try to avoid getting yourself involved in this mess of LCB.

Just be carefull with the GFX, guys. He has IP and [i'm guessing most of the angrier people here are VIP] personal info of a lot of you. I don't know much about US laws, but from what I know about Brasil right [my fiance is a lawyer] you guys could get a really big sue in your butts.

Make a joke about something is one thing. Personal offense making images with his face and name is another one. And it is a thin layer of air that separates both.

I'm not here to defende anyone. I'm waiting Mike to say what he has to say about it and what is going to be is what is going to be. And then, you guys may realizie a lot of things will look a lot different from what you guys may think. I'm here just to give a tip. You guys don't know what his job is. If he is graduated in "law" school [we call here "Rights School"] and have a OAB [something like Brazil Lawyer's Council] card he could just sue all of you guys... For "free" =] The only expense he would have is with papers and such...

And it is clearly getting into a libel [is that the right word for a defamation crime?] case...

I may be a little paranoid about how it SHOULD work, anyway, cause my fiance is a lawyer and I helped her to study through college. But impunity shouldn't keep you guys from doing what is right. I mean, there is a board rule that clearly oppose to personal offense. There isn't a clause that allows it if the guy cheats or is not well seen in the community. And it is not like he is a big modafucka coming here to the forum trolling for suckers. He sware only once after a lot of "witch hunting", but until then he was maintaining a good level, it is different from a guy who gets here with caps calling everyone out.

I'm not saying we shouldn't make fun of it. Damn, when thing is serious, i'm the first one to get "jocky". I loved the "jungle boogie" stuff and all. But I believe things are going far from the healthy jocky stuff... I can link here a lot of similar cases in Orkut or email groups that happenned here in Brasil very much is happenning now and the offenders got sued and had to pay like, $5000,00+ each...

[jocky me]Plus, who made the Redemption Christ should have put MMA gloves in its hands... [/jocky me]

Are you on crack?

The question is how he cheat because look the superfights events:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=77041

premium ,6000 attendance

If he just used a malfunction of the game that's not cheat .

SUPERFIGHTS PRE-MEGA ed. I ($152,668)

That is the most money he has earned on ticket sales. And 6 out of his 10 biggest events money wise didnt even bring in 100k.

My crack lawyer, Leonard J. Crabs, will see me through without harm. I am protected :)

I think everybody should pet a lawyer in the backyard, let it roll on the grass a few times... For protection, you know. Like a pitbull or something. You don't want a muggler to mug you for crack in your own house, you get a dog, give him some love.... You dont want a sue rat muggler to mug you in your own court, you build a little cannel on the backyard, get a lawyer, give him some love...

If I got sucessfully sued every time I slagged someone off on a forum on the net in the past i'd be stone broke right now... oh wait I am broke right now :(

Have you not read what I said? It needs to bring any form of social harm, and the judge must think that damage was done [that's what your lawyer is for].

I think everybody should pet a lawyer in the backyard, let it roll on the grass a few times... For protection, you know. Like a pitbull or something. You don't want a muggler to mug you for crack in your own house, you get a dog, give him some love.... You dont want a sue rat muggler to mug you in your own court, you build a little cannel on the backyard, get a lawyer, give him some love...

Leonard is the best at dealing with mugglers. He's the official JMFC anti-muggler device.

No, I'm doing an aterosclerosis work for college and I'm bored as hell...

Plus, this brown belt is taking too long =/

So your spamming utter shite for the sake of a brown belt? You could have a red belt and it wouldn't change the fact in the last 3 pages of this thread you have utterly destroyed any credibility you may have had before by making it blatantly clear you don't have a fucking clue what your talking about.

So take pride in your acquired via spam internet forum based fake brown belt and the pretense that holding it will somehow make your commentary valid, but let me be the first to inform you that no matter how much you spam... you will always be a noob.

Oh... you just get served.

So your spamming utter shite for the sake of a brown belt? You could have a red belt and it wouldn't change the fact in the last 3 pages of this thread you have utterly destroyed any credibility you may have had before by making it blatantly clear you don't have a fucking clue what your talking about.

So take pride in your acquired via spam internet forum based fake brown belt and the pretense that holding it will somehow make your commentary valid, but let me be the first to inform you that no matter how much you spam... you will always be a noob.

No, I'm not spamming for a brown belt.

I'm making joke of it and having fun, just as anybody else on the thread was doing it. It is not my fault you don't have the same sense of humor. Take some irony classes.

YOU MAY TAKE MY JOKE, BUT WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY... MY FREEDOM. NEITHER MY CAPS.

Plus, I'm the #1 noob of the month in Rio, shame on me =]

My friend came down with aterosclerosis once. Missed a whole semester of school. Good luck, hope you feel better.

Dude, my feelings about your friend [even not fading away, it is a very delicate situation].

But I dont have aterosclerosis. I'm writing about it, for my medicine school.

But thanks for the concern :)

Dude, my feelings about your friend [even not fading away, it is a very delicate situation].

But I dont have aterosclerosis. I'm writing about it, for my medicine school.

But thanks for the concern :)

Thanks for taking this thread into idtardness.

(Idtard = Idiot-retard.)

Like if you, ovoj and blixxx never done that.

I mean, come on. You guys are my heroes. I want to be just like you guys. Its my motivation here...

[edit: not jocking now, I do mean it]