How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

I'm wondering how possible it is to launder Multi-millions off of free agents. There is certainly something broken with the system if that is truly the only way he's been doing it. There needs to be better money sinks that you can buy in-game that don't go to players, cause right now you have money coming in through org revenue, but it never leaves the economy.

There should be things like:

Apts/Houses/Mansions - Affect Morale, Hype, and Popularity. Cost either rent, or down payment + mortgage payments.

Private Planes - Cost money for crew and fuel, reduce energy and morale lost when traveling.

Cars - Affect Morale, Hype, Popularity.

You get the picture. If he really is getting all the money off free agents, it's because money isn't being removed from the economy effectively.

I'm wondering how possible it is to launder Multi-millions off of free agents. There is certainly something broken with the system if that is truly the only way he's been doing it. There needs to be better money sinks that you can buy in-game that don't go to players, cause right now you have money coming in through org revenue, but it never leaves the economy.

There should be things like:

Apts/Houses/Mansions - Affect Morale, Hype, and Popularity. Cost either rent, or down payment + mortgage payments.

Private Planes - Cost money for crew and fuel, reduce energy and morale lost when traveling.

Cars - Affect Morale, Hype, Popularity.

You get the picture. If he really is getting all the money off free agents, it's because money isn't being removed from the economy effectively.

I very much agree with this. There needs to be more to spend money on, money that leaves players' hands. It needs to be done in a manner which wouldn't make it simply another tedious task, something creative as mentioned above. Gotta get sick rides and bling for teh womens ya hurr. At the same time, financing shouldn't have to be that big a part of the game from a fighter standpoint as well...tough to say.

I very much agree with this. There needs to be more to spend money on, money that leaves players' hands. It needs to be done in a manner which wouldn't make it simply another tedious task, something creative as mentioned above. Gotta get sick rides and bling for teh womens ya hurr. At the same time, financing shouldn't have to be that big a part of the game from a fighter standpoint as well...tough to say.

Yeah, seriously, what about making my manager develop a serious coke and stripper habit?

this money isn't coming from just free agents, it cannot possibly be from free agents. there are many bugs that allow you to create money out of thin air which is what would be needed to morph at least over 10 million in a 1-2 month period.

this money isn't coming from just free agents, it cannot possibly be from free agents. there are many bugs that allow you to create money out of thin air which is what would be needed to morph at least over 10 million in a 1-2 month period.

Seriously, even selling all his supps for max price, and assuming that he was using Q1 supps or something, with the costs of ordering and the sponsorships he sent out the money he's got now isn't even close to accounted for.

These are pretty cool. Especially since the guys WERE in MMABR but now suddenly aren't. I especially like the VIP account that has 10 fighters 0 fights and runs the gym. :)

Leo is basically showing his guilty by hiding himself at every opportunity. If the gyms are not suspect, if the accounts are not dodgy and if the bookmakers are not holding hacked money then why does he need to close, move and hide them from our sight?

The more wriggling he does the more interested people are going to get. 2 days ago I didnt give much of a damn about MMABR, now I think quite a few people are actively following the breadcrumbs.

So, why, exactly, hasn't this scoundrels account been deleted? What more evidence do you need?

I sympathise with Mike here. A lot of things are affected by this money. Gyms, training, contracts, nutrition, fighters wallets the list goes on. This money has propagated throughout the game and Mike probably has to try to come up with a fair way to remove it without punishing people who were benefiting but not actually involved.

Or I at least hope thats why :)

I sympathise with Mike here. A lot of things are affected by this money. Gyms, training, contracts, nutrition, fighters wallets the list goes on. This money has propagated throughout the game and Mike probably has to try to come up with a fair way to remove it without punishing people who were benefiting but not actually involved.

Or I at least hope thats why :)

Yea, there likely is a ton of work involved.

So, why, exactly, hasn't this scoundrels account been deleted? What more evidence do you need?

I'm willing to bet that Mike has his reasons here. I'll wait until after he has made his move then voice my theory on why he waited.

Delete the accounts of those involved, close their companies, empty their bookmakers and be done with it. :nono:

Im jumping into this thread just now but I checked that Leo is still running the org and those bookies are still there. Why? Thats a ridiculous amount of money guys... I guess Mike has hes reasons. I hope this cheater gets the axe though.

Bascially it is IMPOSSIBLE, for him to have made that much money in the time he did. I will put my neck on the block and say that right now.

I dont think he did it legally, if he somehow managed what no one else in the history of this game has ever managed (without cheating) then I will apologise and make ammends. Its just the more 'evidence' that creeps out shows how implausible it is. Like it has been said, no one else has ever had that much money to waste, even those who have started over a year ago (and waste being the word, not invest or use productively - he is literally pissing away a million a week on gyms etc).

Im not particularly bothered about the cheating, in fact I like how inventive it was and how much effort has gone into it. I respect that side of it all. But it is screwing with an already shitty in game economy. This alone is my problem with it. If it was the sponsor bug that has been fixed, then we can cross one tactic off of the list. We also need to get rid of stealth companies because it is making it hard to find these things earlier. That cannot be hard to do since you can force people to enter data into fields before they can submit.

Im a bit pissed the last thread was closed. If slagging matches happen (I personally didnt see that, but it was over 12 hours ago I last viewed it) delete the posts and warn the people who did it, dont fuck up a thread by removing it from the forum. If the mods think the thread is over, close it but leave it be. I personally hate the fact when something actually interesting (however controversial) happens here it is shot down, yet the blatant trolling and the +1 shit remain.

+1