How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

Multi-Gate Tee - My Org Survived Multi-Gate: Didn't Manny create these? This shirt put HBF on the map, IMO.

I've been known to be a bit opportunistic :P

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_EmkFkLap12U/TGzNyxHO-_I/AAAAAAAACKU/tSVQa37zTy0/s800/MultiGateTee.jpg http://lh5.ggpht.com/_EmkFkLap12U/SqS-wvCCyeI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/n6HAwLu_Quo/s800/ServerTee.jpg http://lh5.ggpht.com/_EmkFkLap12U/Srpynic4ZYI/AAAAAAAAAf8/Z9agcUj1xrM/s800/NonCheaterTee.jpg http://lh4.ggpht.com/_EmkFkLap12U/SwAUkqZRryI/AAAAAAAAAus/Oiw3R71T5B8/s800/LimitedTee2.jpg http://lh6.ggpht.com/_EmkFkLap12U/SxS933wKBoI/AAAAAAAAA6U/cs38WgVv1N4/s800/CapsTee.jpg

The question is how he cheat because look the superfights events:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=77041

premium ,6000 attendance

If he just used a malfunction of the game that's not cheat .

You must of missed the part where he made tens of millions appear out of thin air.

If he found a malfunction in the game that allowed him to manufacture money, and then repeatedly exploited it, that is cheating. Then to go on and screw over every other org in Rio by giving out ridiculous contracts to unproven fighters and managers, subsequently fucking the whole game economy? That's a dick move.

The question is how he cheat because look the superfights events:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=77041

premium ,6000 attendance

If he just used a malfunction of the game that's not cheat .

Another one from MMABR, comes in to defend him. There is no way with the hype on that card did he sell 6000 premium tickets. Even if he did, the numbers just don't add up verses how much was being spent. Those 2 gyms alone cost 300K A WEEK!Not counting the signing bonuses, the bookies with at least 10MIL in them.... But stick by him, if you like.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_EmkFkLap12U/TG0EBCrzt0I/AAAAAAAACKc/dfe-wCZtof8/s400/116501.jpg

superfights in rio : 47 events :

12 000 * 150 =1 800 000$ in one events

16 000* 150=2,4M $ in one events

the interrogation is how many advertise he spent to bring 16 000 people

let's say he spend 700 000$(and i'm certain no one org owner already tried it because the org guide tell 20 000 should be standard with the kind of fighters he had) it always make 1M profit ,

Let's say he had 20 events like this it make 20M$ profit.

If i'm right he didn't cheat but use some shit that mike need to nerf.

About contracts he don't give ridiculous contracts that's not true look the fighter pay of his events, it's even the over way he give a little under the average contracts.

Another one from MMABR, comes in to defend him. There is no way with the hype on that card did he sell 6000 premium tickets. Even if he did, the numbers just don't add up verses how much was being spent. Those 2 gyms alone cost 300K A WEEK!Not counting the signing bonuses, the bookies with at least 10MIL in them.... But stick by him, if you like.

not 300k a week but 225k,

and u say there no way he sell 6000 premium but that's he did , and he made even some events with 16 000$ seat .

about the bookies it only show how many money he had .

superfights in rio : 47 events :

12 000 * 150 =1 800 000$ in one events

16 000* 150=2,4M $ in one events

the interrogation is how many advertise he spent to bring 16 000 people

let's say he spend 700 000$(and i'm certain no one org owner already tried it because the org guide tell 20 000 should be standard with the kind of fighters he had) it always make 1M profit ,

Let's say he had 20 events like this it make 20M$ profit.

If i'm right he didn't cheat but use some shit that mike need to nerf.

About contracts he don't give ridiculous contracts that's not true look the fighter pay of his events, it's even the over way he give a little under the average contracts.

- I work for an org, and run all the ad/freebie numbers. I've tried to overspend on ads (not to that level) it doesn't help. Called diminishing returns EDIT: He didn't sell those all those tickets, there bulk was freebied.

- I personally was offered 35k/5k/5k for ONE fight for a upper/mid tier guy. "Fighter Pay" doesn't reflect signing bonuses. That's the ridiculous contract.

You got anything else?

ok i had an org too, the only thing i want u tell me is:

how he mannaged to bring 16 000 seat , with premium tickets ?

Maybe he didn't but , when i see "attendance 16 000" i believe he did , or maybe it's just a bug that i have idk .

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=74426

How many u tried to overspend ?

About the 35k/5k/5k i was offered this kind of contracts too , it was in tokyo ? because Leo.Barros didn't mannaged the org in tokyo.

how he mannaged to bring 16 000 seat , with premium tickets ?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=77664

Free tickets: 3360

Tickets sales: 1664

Attendance: 5024

That's how he filled a 16k seater, same way I (almost) filled the 5047 in A-Dam. Look, Mike is investigating. He can see what was sold and what was freebied. We shall see what is what soon enough

ur right i forgot the free tickets(because when i had my org i was accustom to see them in the event page) ,i hope mike nethertheless look these events .

And tell how he cheated , i don't see anything than a bug .

Repeatedly exploiting a bug IS cheating.

As I don't run an org myself, I don't know too much about that technical mumbo-jumbo. What I DO know, though, is that one doesn't make millions of dollars appear out of thin air. Not in such a short amount of time, even though you have 100 other guys helping you. Riddle me this: how much money would have to get "donated" to pay for all that jazz? How much money would have to be donated to explain the bookies? The gyms? The umpteen "Superfights"?

i think in these harsh economic times, its quite sad that we choose to villify someone who can make millions appear seemingly out of nothing.

we should make this man the president of the whole, entire world and watch him do his magic.

Just be carefull with the GFX, guys. He has IP and [i'm guessing most of the angrier people here are VIP] personal info of a lot of you. I don't know much about US laws, but from what I know about Brasil right [my fiance is a lawyer] you guys could get a really big sue in your butts.

Make a joke about something is one thing. Personal offense making images with his face and name is another one. And it is a thin layer of air that separates both.

I'm not here to defende anyone. I'm waiting Mike to say what he has to say about it and what is going to be is what is going to be. And then, you guys may realizie a lot of things will look a lot different from what you guys may think. I'm here just to give a tip. You guys don't know what his job is. If he is graduated in "law" school [we call here "Rights School"] and have a OAB [something like Brazil Lawyer's Council] card he could just sue all of you guys... For "free" =] The only expense he would have is with papers and such...

And it is clearly getting into a libel [is that the right word for a defamation crime?] case...

I may be a little paranoid about how it SHOULD work, anyway, cause my fiance is a lawyer and I helped her to study through college. But impunity shouldn't keep you guys from doing what is right. I mean, there is a board rule that clearly oppose to personal offense. There isn't a clause that allows it if the guy cheats or is not well seen in the community. And it is not like he is a big modafucka coming here to the forum trolling for suckers. He sware only once after a lot of "witch hunting", but until then he was maintaining a good level, it is different from a guy who gets here with caps calling everyone out.

I'm not saying we shouldn't make fun of it. Damn, when thing is serious, i'm the first one to get "jocky". I loved the "jungle boogie" stuff and all. But I believe things are going far from the healthy jocky stuff... I can link here a lot of similar cases in Orkut or email groups that happenned here in Brasil very much is happenning now and the offenders got sued and had to pay like, $5000,00+ each...

[jocky me]Plus, who made the Redemption Christ should have put MMA gloves in its hands... [/jocky me]

Hi Barney, i can pretty much assure you that from a legal standpoint we are covered just fine. Its not slander if its true to start with and in either case the site is subject to the laws of Gibraltar not Brazil.

8. Applicable law etc.

These general terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Gibraltar, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In case a provision of these terms and conditions would be found invalid under applicable law, such provision shall be replaced by an enforceable provision that, to the extent legally permissible, most closely corresponds to the original provision. Disputes under this agreement shall be settled in Gibraltar.

Most if not all of the image based content falls under fair use and parody laws in anycase. Its no defamation of character given he has a track record.

Tempest, the fact being trully associated with the injuried matters in the case of calumny. It doesn't matter if the injuried is isn't linked to the dishonor being clamed, hurting his honor and personal image to a public it is, in fact, difamation. Legally speaking. In Brasil.

About the Gibraltar stuff, thats why people in Law school study "international law" [i don't know what name each college gives it, here the majority divide in public or private and calls it "Public/Private International Rights"].

Of course it is much more complicated for him to make an international sue than a sue here in Brasil.

But as I said, don't let the impunity bla bla bla.

EDIT: Plus, I don't know if you guys name your crimes like I do, so let me explain why I used the word slander:

In Penal Rights, we divide the crimes against honor in three [the first two of them need to hurt the social life of the victim in any understandable way]:

-Injury, attacking the honor of an individue by associating his image with negative adjectives to a certain public;

-Defamation [i searched for a juridic translation in google and found "slander"], when you associate [to a public] the victim with a NON-criminal fact [did it happen or not] that hurts his personnal image and his social life [Ex.: you had a fight with a co-worker named Joe Biglips in a barbecue. Pissed with him, you start telling everybody in the work you saw him french kissing guys in the barbecue. If your defamation brings social damage in the work, your comitting a crime, scum.];

-Calumny [i don't know the juridic english name, but from what you said, i believe to be slander], when you associate the injuried with a crime that may or may not happened, BUT he is not the offender. There is no proof neither close friends involved that could link the person to the fact. So you go and start saying Joe Biglips MURDERED that girl that the Channel 4 showed last week. The girl really died, but he didn't do it. He lives in another state! So, you are comitting a crime. Scum.

I'm here just to give a tip. You guys don't know what his job is. If he is graduated in "law" school [we call here "Rights School"] and have a OAB [something like Brazil Lawyer's Council] card he could just sue all of you guys... For "free" =] The only expense he would have is with papers and such...

And it is clearly getting into a libel [is that the right word for a defamation crime?] case...

:lol:

The idea of him successfully suing for things said on an internet board based on an MMA game through international boundaries is funnier than any photoshop could ever be.