How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

:o i just got a pm from a member of MMABR who tell me to look this topic ,and because i'm a member of MMABR i want contribute.

It's more than obvious Leo Barros cheated again,he should confess at least to mike and tell how he cheated .

It can not be just with multi-account probably it's with the bug that mobn told .

Nevertheless Leo Barros was always a respectful manager and cheated (i believe)in order to have a great and friendly alliance .

About the sponsors bug , shame on the manager who was aware and didn't tell to mike tycoon ,it seems there are a lot of little cheaters in this game (i'm proud to not be one) ,

unfortunately only the most naif get cautch.

Sad day : MMABR is dead :drunk:

Sad day : MMABR is dead :drunk:

Glad to hear a fair opinion from someone involved. I personally hope the rest of you guys can stick at it and make something of this mess. You dont really deserve to crumble because of the actions of a few people (or one perhaps). I think its likely you will take a hit as a group, but dont let that put you guys off. His idea wa a good one, its just cheating to get there has spoiled it.

Also can we stop the stupid, lets burn him, crucify him etc. At the end of the day this is a game. Yes to some its very important, but that doesnt mean we need silly threats and comments . The only reason at all this matters to me is because it ruins the in-game economy for everyone. If it was some cheat that just affected Leo and his mates thats cool. This has wide effects and will take Mike time to sort out. Time better spent on the games improvement.

Glad to hear a fair opinion from someone involved. I personally hope the rest of you guys can stick at it and make something of this mess. You dont really deserve to crumble because of the actions of a few people (or one perhaps). I think its likely you will take a hit as a group, but dont let that put you guys off. His idea wa a good one, its just cheating to get there has spoiled it.

Also can we stop the stupid, lets burn him, crucify him etc. At the end of the day this is a game. Yes to some its very important, but that doesnt mean we need silly threats and comments . The only reason at all this matters to me is because it ruins the in-game economy for everyone. If it was some cheat that just affected Leo and his mates thats cool. This has wide effects and will take Mike time to sort out. Time better spent on the games improvement.

Wow

And at the end of the day it's just a forum, people like to joke and have fun, doesn't mean you have to go and have your period about it.

i still insist on a crucifixion...there hasn't been one in a loooong time. i tell you it could be fun. bring your kids along, there could be rides and stuff...

ohh and a barbecue...crucifixion+barbecue=EPIC FUN

think about this mike, it could solidify the Tycoon community

i still insist on a crucifixion...there hasn't been one in a loooong time. i tell you it could be fun. bring your kids along, there could be rides and stuff...

I agree.

i still insist on a crucifixion...there hasn't been one in a loooong time

Actually there are annual crucifixions where people volunteer. Can´t remember where those are held, though.

Let's be civilized about this.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m96/KrazyKommissar/Vereshchagin-Blowing_from_Guns_in_British_India.jpg

British Style.

Let's be civilized about this.

British Style.

For the record... while the British were amongst the first to use the death camp in the Boer War against the civilian populace (they would stack women and children in interment and kill them off untill the opposition males surrendered) as i understand it however the spanish were the first to use them in the mid 1800's against the cherokee's as they landed in what we now consider the northern region of the south americas.

Makes what they did in india seem timmid. Civilized ... what a joke. (Still i accept your post was a parody).

As far as I'm concerned, Leo should have his bank account slashed to 50k, and his swiss banks taken away. He should then be allowed to attempt to run his org like any other legitimate org owner. When he flames out, the schadenfreude will be all the more lovely.

I think all superfights should be closed. Leo's account and the ones that were associated with his cheating should be deleted. MMABR should be shut down, the members can find a new alliance. The money should be burned!