How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

Here's a little tidbit from the MMABR alliance chat. Enjoy :)

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:37:13] : Sorry for the delayed response is that I'm short on time to access the game. There are some truths and some lies in what was said at the forum. a) Yes, some members of MMABR have accumulated large sum, all these figures came from donations from members of MMABR (buying in clothing or nutrition) or by donation on sales of bookmaker.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:38:22] : B ) Yes, it is true that I have my fighters in a supergym. But I do not see where the illegality of it, honestly. Nor do they see illegal to accumulate much money.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:38:54] : c) No, not true that I have supergym. Who has are other users, I only benefit from it.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:40:24] : I do not have multi accounts. I only have this account. In the past, I had several accounts and they were excluded and I left the game. That was in 2009 and I've written three times in the forum.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:42:31] : d) There is, yes, a person who has a lot of money and helped MMABR without even being on the list of formal alliance. In fact, it probably is a former player with more than one account. I never imagined this and report it because I enjoy it. But I believe it or not terminate my right. Moreover, there are members here this alliance with more than one account, they tell me and I'll never terminate. If you want to delete my account so I'm not worried.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:43:24] : e) If I knew a way to have an account 700,000,000.00, I have mine, certainly. Therefore, this is ridiculous.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:44:32] : f) Yes, the conclusions that are in that forum topic are precipitated and stem from envy and fear. Moreover, the MMABR grown.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:46:36] : g) I already know what will happen: insisted on saying that I have and will delete my multi accounts. I already know this, because in the past have done worse, delete the account of my nephew (9 years old), just because I donated my money to him. They want to define where my fighters can train ... with whom I'll spend my money and HOW I'm gonna spend my money. I've had enough of this and am not worried about that anymore.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:48:09] : h) If I have any tricks in order to "bring up money" as they say, say what is the trick. Stop accusing me without having to prove it! Keep saying that I have hidden gym ... You're seeing some gym to my account, I ask. So a lot of trash talk and that they are a bunch of haters.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:49:44] : i) They can delete my account delete my players, steal my money ... But NEVER put out what I planted in this game. And I planted an alliance unlike any other: where is help to be helped. Where grown the bond of prosperity without greed. That they NEVER turn off. Even if you delete the MMABR, her spirit is at the heart of every one of you.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:51:57] : j) So, my job is done. Will get me out of the game, but never take my game ideas: a) cooperative alliance united and jointly B ) nutrition selling only quality products and quality that prove this, c) organizations that meet the fighters and think about the well being . I know I'm not the only one who did it but I was certainly one of those who did. I have my merits

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:53:43] : l) Stay in the game and continue to MMABR, that's all I ask. If they close my account, the alliance will be for sale. Buy and give a result of my work. Do the same with Superfights. This flame is not quenched. The curtains are closing on me. Moreover, since the beginning I knew I could use facts that are not my responsibility to myself to blame.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:55:03] : I used and use the Google translator, trying hard to communicate with everyone. But do not admit that no motherfucker will speak ill of my country or my country. Should be grateful that there was a Brazilian interested in maintaining contact with people of other languages ... until it complained: the quality of my English. Bunch of assholes ...

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:56:49] : Friends, I am going to work. I am traveling to work and little time I have for MMA these days TYCOON. Can see that I'm kinda out of this chat. I wanted to thank everyone for all their support. And to my critics, two feelings: those who criticize me with respect, my equal respect. To those who criticize me without respect, FUCK YEAH!

Look at how ridiculous that is. He's like a fucking fallen hero. Such a joke.

Exactly he whipped the people from his alliance into believing he's a great leader. Poor LC.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:38:22] : B ) Yes, it is true that I have my fighters in a supergym.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:38:54] : c) No, not true that I have supergym.

What a tool.

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-18 09:49:44] : i) They can delete my account delete my players, steal my money ... But NEVER put out what I planted in this game. And I planted an alliance unlike any other: where is help to be helped. Where grown the bond of prosperity without greed. That they NEVER turn off. Even if you delete the MMABR, her spirit is at the heart of every one of you.

"They can take away our glitches, but they will never take away .....our FREEDOM!"

I want MMABR to continue, the idea of a nice big alliance that helps each other is a good one. However, using exploited money to make yourself an instant hit and ruin everyone else in the process is not.

Barros, I do not hate Brazil, or even you, but what you have (more than likely) done or allowed to be done for you is worthy of some disdain by this community.

Want to show your support for Leo C Barros? Come by Blue Print Clothing!

BPC is now the proud retailer of the Leo C Barros shirt!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1282161304Honorable.jpg

Buy it now, before a mysterious benefactor who may or may not be an MMABR member buys them all with suspiciously large sums of cash!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Siege

This story reminds me of Leo. Leo can say anything to the mmabr members and most will believe him.

It's not a cult, man. Like I said Leo is a nice guy but cheating is wrong and if he has/hasn't there will be justice. The whole alliance isn't hanging by every word and making the kool-aid while we speak. I'm just gonna let the cards go and see what is dug up. Everyone seemed cool and helped me with any questions I had when starting out and that was nice of them but seeing this is a bit shocking since I wasn't in the details of anything besides just being there in the group.

It's not a cult, man. Like I said Leo is a nice guy but cheating is wrong and if he has/hasn't there will be justice. The whole alliance isn't hanging by every word and making the kool-aid while we speak. I'm just gonna let the cards go and see what is dug up. Everyone seemed cool and helped me with any questions I had when starting out and that was nice of them but seeing this is a bit shocking since I wasn't in the details of anything besides just being there in the group.

I mean the part about how the guy convinced the people he was the second coming of jesus or whatever and then convinced a bunch of the woman to have sex with him, even a 62 year old and the guy got a bunch of teenagers pregnant to. He convinced those people. Much like how Leo convinced a bunch of the mmabr members that he was a good guy and wasnt cheating. That being said, there are a lot of good guys in mmabr that had nothing to do with the cheating.

I mean the part about how the guy convinced the people he was the second coming of jesus or whatever and then convinced a bunch of the woman to have sex with him, even a 62 year old and the guy got a bunch of teenagers pregnant to. He convinced those people. Much like how Leo convinced a bunch of the mmabr members that he was a good guy and wasnt cheating. That being said, there are a lot of good guys in mmabr that had nothing to do with the cheating.

it's easy to say this when all the proof are here, if u knew he was cheating before why u didn't tell us ?

it's easy to say this when all the proof are here, if u knew he was cheating before why u didn't tell us ?

what are you talking about? I did declare him as a cheater before but I didn't have solid proof.

Guys guys! Leo C. Barros is so unbelievably nice fella that he gets the people to hand over their money for him at any second! Just like dat. Maybe this "mysterious donator" is _the people_???? Praise the leaderrrrrrrrrrrrr. Now drop the

http://www.opticstalk.com/uploads/716/ban_hammer.jpg

ffs.

Want to show your support for Leo C Barros? Come by Blue Print Clothing!

BPC is now the proud retailer of the Leo C Barros shirt!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1282161304Honorable.jpg

Buy it now, before a mysterious benefactor who may or may not be an MMABR member buys them all with suspiciously large sums of cash!

Way to take advantage of the people in a critical time of this game. A group of guys are cheating and you have to pile on and make a mockery out of this. I hope people aren't stupid enough to buy these shirts.

I bought 10 :)