How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

BAH GAWD HE'S CASHING IT IN. DAMN HIM! HE'S GONNA STEAL THE TITLE!

its gonna be a real barn burner tonight folks, he's gonna stomp a mud hole in him! it'll be bowling shoe ugly!

its gonna be a real barn burner tonight folks, he's gonna stomp a mud hole in him! it'll be bowling shoe ugly!

Its a Slobberknocker tonight, folks. He is trying to run like a scolded dog, but he's being beaten like a government mule! Mike Tycoon isn't trying to hurt the man, he's trying to end his career! Business is about to pick up!

(Five catchphrases in one post = EPIC!)

I think there should be a sticky thread with a vote to decide his fate, most of the people debating the matter have a substantial stake invested in the game and it is affecting us all, most notably org owners. we all pay for vip and the privileges this brings are being jepordised by a cheat, for this reason the community should decide

Its a Slobberknocker tonight, folks. He is trying to run like a scolded dog, but he's being beaten like a government mule! Mike Tycoon isn't trying to hurt the man, he's trying to end his career! Business is about to pick up!

(Five catchphrases in one post = EPIC!)

I take back my comment about j666's red belt thread post been the most epic post in this forums history... this folks is indeed the most epic post ever. /signed

(Edit: We are so far off topic at this point... and people are playing the witch hunt game... when realy its pointless since Mike has already said he's "on it"... and nothing we say is going to make any diffrence at this point... that this thread may aswell just be gone... or derailed into obscurity)

I think there should be a sticky thread with a vote to decide his fate, most of the people debating the matter have a substantial stake invested in the game and it is affecting us all, most notably org owners. we all pay for vip and the privileges this brings are being jepordised by a cheat, for this reason the community should decide

I think we need to let Mike handle it, and just see what happens. If the guy is a cheat, this is his 2nd time, and I would agree that he needs to go, but he has denied everything and, while everything seems a bit odd, you and I have no proof. If that proof exists, I am sure Mike has it and will handle.

I know we all eagerly await the outcome, and I'm sure when there is one, Mike will let us know.

For now, back to your regularly scheduled professional wrestling references...

I WANT TO SEE PUPPIES!!!

Edit: Tempest beat me to it...

On the topic of proof:

if it looks like shit, smells like shit, feels like shit, and tastes like shit, it's probably shit.

or chocolate milkshake gone bad

On the topic of proof:

if it looks like shit, smells like shit, feels like shit, and tastes like shit, it's probably shit.

Also on the topic of proof, He had a bookmaker about a week ago that was 500k in the negative, he has a way of taking miney out of companies that isnt there

*snip*

I WANT TO SEE PUPPIES!!!

*snip*

That's the finest roadkill that money can buy! This match has bowling shoe potential folks. He's tougher than a two-dollar steak... He's tougher than a waffle house steak! Through Hellfire and Brimstone, here comes Leo! Good God Almighty!! Good God Almighty!! That...That...That...near killed him!!!

He should be straight up banned.

The Superfights in Tokyo is giving out contracts with 10-20K signing bonuses for scrubs. You can't even sign dudes who should be getting 1/1/1 deals right now since all they do is sign with Superfights for massive contracts. I was thinking of shutting down my org for some time now due to this bullshit.

In a shocking turn of events the org which mysteriously had unrealistic amounts of money to spend is somehow cheating?

I won't believe it!

Go figure, eh?

I love how they can just come into Tokyo and start dishing out massive SBs like it's nothing. So frustrating. Really hope Mike cracks down on these assholes soon.

He should be straight up banned.

The Superfights in Tokyo is giving out contracts with 10-20K signing bonuses for scrubs. You can't even sign dudes who should be getting 1/1/1 deals right now since all they do is sign with Superfights for massive contracts. I was thinking of shutting down my org for some time now due to this bullshit.

This is why this shit needs to end. It's gone on for too long at this point and is affecting every new org owner even in city's where superfights hasn't arrived yet. He's wrecking the game for other people, the time to do something is right now. His run is done, his 15 minutes of cheating are up, somebody drop the banhammer on this jokers ass.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080807164753/uncyclopedia/images/0/03/Banhammer.jpeg

In a shocking turn of events the org which mysteriously had unrealistic amounts of money to spend is somehow cheating?

I won't believe it!

The funny thing is people still think his cash is legitimate!

The funny thing is people still think his cash is legitimate!

Morons exist everywhere.

The whole bad thing is that it's forcing people to have to even THINK of closing their org due to the inability to compete with these assholes. I hate being one to complain about something not being fair, but this is something I paid money for -- real life money -- and a few scumbags are going to try and fuck me out of that? Fuck that, man. I wouldn't care as much if I didn't pay money to be able to run an org., but I did. Fuck these dudes.

I can't speak on the matters at hand and I had no clue this was happening so it will be interesting to see what happens, but as a member of MMA Brazil I can say that Leo is a good guy. Maybe these are true maybe they are false but when I was first starting he helped me with a lot of things and even to today helped me get on my feet a bit with my nutrition company. I'll be following this just to see how it turns out. Whatever happens, happens. Mike has been investigating from what I read so I'm sure he knows more than all of us.

Just gotta wait it out I guess. It'll be interesting. Just know that not everyone was in on a scam if there is one.

I can't speak on the matters at hand and I had no clue this was happening so it will be interesting to see what happens, but as a member of MMA Brazil I can say that Leo is a good guy. Maybe these are true maybe they are false but when I was first starting he helped me with a lot of things and even to today helped me get on my feet a bit with my nutrition company. I'll be following this just to see how it turns out. Whatever happens, happens. Mike has been investigating from what I read so I'm sure he knows more than all of us.

Just gotta wait it out I guess. It'll be interesting. Just know that not everyone was in on a scam if there is one.

There's no chance Leo isn't cheating. Look at the money he's "made" and what the Superfights orgs dole out for signing bonuses and such. No chance it's not from cheating.

Listen if I had millions of dollars at hand I would give it to my alliance mates to help them out, wouldnt you? In history there have been plenty of well liked criminals. Too bad if he was nice to you he needs to be banned.

I say we take his money and invest it into something that benefits the community. I put my vote on researching a 160! supplement. I dont know about you guys, but I sure want to see some real super fights.

I assume the reason Mike hasn't acted yet is because of the possible consequences of this situation. If he reacts harshly to Leo as most of us want, where does he draw the line? Lots of us cheat and move money around by means not exactly within the rules of the game. It appears Leo has done this just on a larger scale. But if he comes down hard on Leo how can he justify not coming down hard everyone else who does this but on a much smaller scale?

Don't get me wrong, I think Leo definitely needs to be punished but I think Mike needs to carefully weigh his options before he acts. Maybe he's looking for a way to close the loophole before he makes any public declarations to prevent this kind of abuse from happening in the future. Either way I think he's right not to respond with some knee-jerk reaction.

I assume the reason Mike hasn't acted yet is because of the possible consequences of this situation. If he reacts harshly to Leo as most of us want, where does he draw the line? Lots of us cheat and move money around by means not exactly within the rules of the game. It appears Leo has done this just on a larger scale. But if he comes down hard on Leo how can he justify not coming down hard everyone else who does this but on a much smaller scale?

Don't get me wrong, I think Leo definitely needs to be punished but I think Mike needs to carefully weigh his options before he acts. Maybe he's looking for a way to close the loophole before he makes any public declarations to prevent this kind of abuse from happening in the future. Either way I think he's right not to respond with some knee-jerk reaction.

I don't know anyone else who farms money like this.

There actually should be an option of moving money without having it count as a loan, IMO.

He already fixed the glitch

There's a difference between moving money around and making money with exploits.

I won't believe it!

If it was so obvious why didnt anyone say before now?

Edit: Also this is barely anything to do with moving money. Leo IS creating money using glitches and then passing it around like candy fucking up the games economy for everyone else. You cant just inject 10+ million dollars (that we KNOW of btw, there is likely a lot more) into this games economic model (which is not healthy anyway) without seriously fucking it up for everyone not involved in his little scheme. The only bad thing is innocent people have been taken along for the ride or it would be easy to just delete everyone whos sniffed his cash.