Lesnar vs Velasquez

so i was watching wwe the other day, for the first time in years and i stumbled onto the undertaker finishing cm punk with a gogo. totally awesome though obviously you could see how that was not the proper way to do it. just wanted to share incase anyone has miseed this.

Tried to embed but couldnt figure it out::

Dont Know if you guys saw this::

Yea that was pretty awesome.

Rumors are the WWE wanted to have Brock come over and do a Wrestlemania match with The Undertaker. Just rumors however.

Yea that was pretty awesome.

Rumors are the WWE wanted to have Brock come over and do a Wrestlemania match with The Undertaker. Just rumors however.

Just saw this earlier. Not a wrestling fan but interesting none the less. Undertaker and Brock have words after UFC 121. Seeing as it is Wrestling im sure they are playing up an angle. Maybe has something to due with your rumor. Undertakers only goes to the UFCs when Brock fights. Apparently couldnt hate him that much. I dotn think there is any real beef. If it is real then it was very low of him to "man up" after the fight like that. Anyone who has fought, know fighters, or has followed MMA long enough knows the emotional toll it takes on fighters when they lose. Brock left everything in the cage and had no more fight left in him and then an arm chair quarterback chooses then to make you look bad. Thats why Brock didnt respond.

i knew lesnar couldn't out wrestle cain tbh. Brock is all bum rush and no technique. cain is great technique. did anyone see when cain was about to take brock down brock held the fence?

Why would you have thought that?

Lesnar was the 2000 NCAA heavyweight champ, and finished 2nd in 1999 at Minnesota

with a record of 106-5

Valasquez never finished higher than 4th at Arizona and had a record 86-17

You don't win 106 matches in D1 college with no technique.

Did you watch the fight? It was pretty even wrestling wise til Lesnar got rocked, I can't find the actual shot that did him in there was a big knee, but by that time he was already stunned. What got me was, Lesnar supposedly did all this cardio, cut all this weight but yet was exhausted two minutes into the fight?

YOU CAN WATCH FIGHT HERE

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/sport...s-fight-rigged/

Lesnar was the 2000 NCAA heavyweight champ, and finished 2nd in 1999 at Minnesota

with a record of 106-5

Did you watch the fight? It was pretty even wrestling wise til Lesnar got rocked, I can't find the actual shot that did him in there was a big knee, but by that time he was already stunned. What got me was, Lesnar supposedly did all this cardio, cut all this weight but yet was exhausted two minutes into the fight?

YOU CAN WATCH FIGHT HERE

did u watch the first takedown attempt???? call that a non bum rush.

i knew lesnar couldn't out wrestle cain tbh. Brock is all bum rush and no technique. cain is great technique. did anyone see when cain was about to take brock down brock held the fence?

Same here, I also thought Brocks wrestling was way overrated. He only managed to take Carwin down when he'd totally gassed. People keep citing NCAA titles and a record of 1767-3, or whatever it is, but all of that was over a decade ago.

Cro Cop used to be a feared striker 5 years ago, ditto Chuck. Coleman used to be a feared wrestler 10 years ago, ditto Randleman. The point being, what you did 10 years ago counts for nowt/very little today.

I like Brock, always have, esp so after his two humble post-fight interviews, after Carwin and then Cain. I respect that he isn't a delusional prick who made a bunch of excuses and downplayed what Cain achieved. But, he has been exposed as an overrated product of the UFC hype machine. No wonder Dana had a face like thunder after the fight.

with a record of 106-5

YOU CAN WATCH FIGHT HERE

I have seen the fight replays and that fight looked rigged. When Lensar stumbled across the ring, Cain didn't even hit him, so was wondering what shot before the knee rocked him. this fight has rigged written all over it. Brock is a let down. every sport is corrupted now.

I have seen the fight replays and that fight looked rigged. When Lensar stumbled across the ring, Cain didn't even hit him, so was wondering what shot before the knee rocked him. this fight has rigged written all over it. Brock is a let down. every sport is corrupted now.

*epic facepalm*

FAIL POST...please delete, mods

Cain hammered him with a hard left when Lesnar ducked down, that shot rocked him and made him lose his footing and stumble/roll over the cage.

This is obvious if you watch it properly a few times, you can even see it in the beginning of the Lesnar gif that someone has in their signature.

Are you sure it's not a case of you "NOT WANTING" to see the punch?

Wooooooow. Like WWE much do you? =)

with a record of 106-5

YOU CAN WATCH FIGHT HERE

While I didn't expect Cain to outwrestle Brock or anything it was obvious the difference between them was smaller than most made it out to be. Cain faced better competition when he wrestled and as has been said he didn't spend years doing other stuff between his wrestling career and his switch to mma. On top of that Brock did pro wrestling and that will never be good for your body.

http://i56.tinypic.com/34pb1w1.jpg

I can't stop marveling at this. Just beautiful how he sprung back up.

yeah that was amazing. when he hit that i was like cain lost then he got up in less than a second.

haha, amazing. Yeh i suppose that was a big fake cut on his cheek too and fake blood. I know you were hanging off his nuts earlier in the thread so it must hurt you too see him get his ass handed to him after saying: "Brock will knock him out on the feet or on the ground. its that simple"

The truth is we all saw how well he handles being punched in the face against Carwin, he covers up and looks at the floor, he doesn't fight back or defend himself properly.

He has wrestling and strength, he can hit hard too but when the pressure is on him, when the punches are hitting him, he clams up, he looks scared. Against Carwin he was allowed back into the fight, against Cain that wasn't going to happen once he had him in that position again.

Also to those people saying Cain doesn't hit that hard, he had the hardest punch ever recorded on Sports Science, harder than any other fighter including pro boxers like James Toney (who has a very impressive KO record).

Was kind of hoping Lesnar would suplex him when he took his back there.

Also, look at this: http://ka.rg.free.fr/Sherdog/td.gif

There goes Lesnars only chance of creating something out the window thanks to being too aggressive. If he hadn't slimmed down so much in weight and just tried to control cain in that sequence, slowly pushing him towards the cage to pin him- who knows.

Brock wins by brutality in the 1-3 rounds. This will be the worst beat down Cain Velasquez will get. If Carwin couldn't get the job done. What makes you think Cain Valesquez has any chance at all is total Bu**sh**. Cain Valesquez has no chance against a monster that will run him over come Saturday. the only way he can win is by keeping the fight on his feet and running aournd the octagon for 25 mins. other than that, not even luck will help him.

lol, how bad of a prediction was that one :smile_anim:

Yeah, really emphasizes the ground control of Brock Lesnar

As much as I wanted Brock to win (because the man beard) I knew Cain was gonna win 1st round tko. Who ever honestly didn't see that one totally coming was on the Brock bandwagon. I hope Brock bounces back. Fedor would KO Brock with one or two punches haha.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_EmkFkLap12U/TMQTLGGcw0I/AAAAAAAACis/2eHYe1rN61o/s800/2nkigc9jpg.gif

Wait no.. that guy would totally kick Fedor's ass with moves like that. (special thanks to Lance Templeton)

As much as I wanted Brock to win (because the man beard) I knew Cain was gonna win 1st round tko. Who ever honestly didn't see that one totally coming was on the Brock bandwagon. I hope Brock bounces back. Fedor would KO Brock with one or two punches haha.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_EmkFkLap12U/TMQTLGGcw0I/AAAAAAAACis/2eHYe1rN61o/s800/2nkigc9jpg.gif

Wait no.. that guy would totally kick Fedor's ass with moves like that. (special thanks to Lance Templeton)

Who else wants to see Brock on "Dancing with the Stars"?

Man's got some moves.

Listen to Cain's interview... "I didn't think he was hurt"..

Even Valasquez has no idea what happend to Lesnar. I don't think it was rigged at all, Lesnar wouldn't do that- he loves this stuff too much.

You can't even say Lesnar has a glass jaw, because he showed a good chin vs Carwin. It's hard to figure out, maybe he took one in the temple or something.

I just watched the fight again, I don't know how you anyone can criticize Brocks wrestling, he scored two takedowns, Valasquez escaped, but still thats 4-2 in the wrestling world.. in the end- he got punched in the face, that's about it.

(I do get a kick out of the people saying how long ago Brock wrestled so he's not that good anymore- because I was told in an another thread that primaries and secondaries don't ever decay.... by several people)

Awesome stuff! :D

Man who would beat fedor? Really, dana? Or would you say :)

Whose Fedor..? Is that the Russian guy who ducks fights and stays in 2nd rate orgs? I thought he did lose to like a guy who couldn't even cut it in UFC?