Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

I'm looking to become a writer for a fight org to earn some tycoon cash as well as becoming more involved in the game. I don't have any previous pieces to offer up for review, but I am grammatically correct for the most part and am willing to adapt my style to whatever the fight org owner is looking for. My user ID number is:

Contact me if interested. Thank You!

Edit: Found employment with SPFT, thanks for the offers!

The Steel Penn Fighting Temple in Hilo is looking for a writer, 50k per week for pre fight write ups.

I could do with a writer/interviewer in my new org, who shows a bit of character in their writing! Will be looking for previews for each event and interviews in between... PM me in game if your interested. Name is Rory Daly ID 64907. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay dokey. I find myself with quite a bit of time at the moment. Even when i start work again soonish i will still have a bit of spare time on my hands during the week. I'll take on two writing jobs. My writing is all over the place if you check the fighter interviews or any other threads. When i first started i wrote for over 10 orgs in one week and got every writing article done on time. I will consider all offers and i'll get back to you guys.

• Upvote 1

hey dinooo I would be very interested in having you be a writer in my org Wolf Palace RIO.. there are quite a few events coming up, I have weekly events and a Tuf tournament going on and you probably would have noticed that there will be a 6 nation (30 man) tournament coming up as well but that won't start for at least another month. here is my org link http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3644. Cheers.

Okay dokey. I find myself with quite a bit of time at the moment. Even when i start work again soonish i will still have a bit of spare time on my hands during the week. I'll take on two writing jobs. My writing is all over the place if you check the fighter interviews or any other threads. When i first started i wrote for over 10 orgs in one week and got every writing article done on time. I will consider all offers and i'll get back to you guys.

Pm sent dinooo which you prob know by now

• 2 weeks later...

My org WPR is still looking for a writer, need someone committed. Willing to pay 10K per week maybe more if your really good! Click the link in my signature to check out the org! Please reply here or PM me, 64907 is my ID.

• 2 weeks later...

looking to be a writer pm me if interested

No link to managers account, contact me.