Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

Looking to write reviews for organizations in the island or Los Angeles.

I Currently have no exprience with writing and never have written anything for any organizations.But since i have a good enough grammar(English is my primary language)I Can handle some writings.Pm me in game if interested in hiring a no skilled loser like me.

My Ingame Username is:Randy Richards.

I am looking to be a writer, i was a writer before but had to stop due to life commitments. i have done previews for many orgs such as Evolution, New York Fight Night, Soul supremacy and many more.

Workload: As often as needed. Open to writing previews.

Time Period: All time

Pay: 50-100k - dependent on size of org and workload/quality.

Example of Work: preview here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45326&hl=evolution

I figure Im to much of a noob to claim I can write the previews/reviews ect. better than anyone....But I AM a decent writer and I have a real life background in Greco-Roman wrestling. 5 years wrestling and 2 years coaching it and a year Free style when i was in the Marine Corps.....plus the ONLY TV I watch in last 8 years is news and MMA.

Now here is my proposal....I will write for FREE and see if I can get into the swing of it....If I manage to be able to do acceptable write-ups....THEN we can talk the pay....Im sure its gonna take some tries and some constructive criticism... So if ur not frantic for production RIGHT NOW....lets rub our foreheads together and see if we can work something out.....

• Upvote 1

Writers Wanted

Syn is in need of a preview writer for their weekly events. Experience preferred. Good rates of pay.

We are also in need of a secondary writer that will be needed for other writing tasks such as previews, profiles etc. Not entirely sure of the workload so will need to discuss this with whoever is interested.

Drop me a pm letting me know which job you are interested and what experience you have as well as any examples of work that you might have.

Thanks.

I'm looking to do some writing in the game. I'm not great but if anyone is desperate.

Here is the example of my work http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46849&page=4&do=findComment&comment=634668 (post 71)

Please PM me in game if anyone is interested.

Further example of my work http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47848 (post 9)

and I am now VIP.

I am looking for a writer who can do pre and post event write ups plus interviews for all title fights.

Please contact me here - http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=82165

Looking to do some writing, so here's the deal. I am not looking for anything long term so I can do short term or on a per event basis. The price is negotiable based on what you can afford. I can do previews and reviews. PM me with details or questions.

*I have the right to decline due to personal reasons or over booking, but if I decline I will always tell you why

*Can provide an example

I am getting back into writing, and I currently have some regular work coming up, but I am also available to do any freelance work people might need.

My work is posted in here GBK16's Writings 2015

Available to do Previews/Reviews or any other work you wish to have done.

If you wish for me to write regularly for your org, please mention it in your PM to me, and we can discuss terms and regularity of write ups.

Contact Me Here