More stats you would like to see

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to See a fighting stat of "flair" or something to the like, what this stat would be usefull for is maybe the higher the "flair" the more spinning kicks/punches hook kicks, backfists, crane kicks etc. i good idea of a model who would use flair would be your anderson silva's, mcgregors, Uriah Hall etc.

• Upvote 1

I would like to See a fighting stat of "flair" or something to the like, what this stat would be usefull for is maybe the higher the "flair" the more spinning kicks/punches hook kicks, backfists, crane kicks etc. i good idea of a model who would use flair would be your anderson silva's, mcgregors, Uriah Hall etc.

have a look here :) http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46254&hl=flair

but i can tell you right now that the fight endings have nothing to do with skills or fighter hiddens. At the current stage there are just flavor text, there are nothing more for the fight engine then kicks or punches, so the special ending is just text.

have a look here :) http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46254&hl=flair

but i can tell you right now that the fight endings have nothing to do with skills or fighter hiddens. At the current stage there are just flavor text, there are nothing more for the fight engine then kicks or punches, so the special ending is just text.

Ah i didnt know that, maybe one for the future if then :) glad to see more people have thought something similar tho :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone fancy running a similar thread to The Best Ideas / Suggestions Thread for this thread? I'll pin it if someone is willing to keep it updated :)

might get around to it or already put something together somewhere, i am not sure right now, but i think i suggested alread a few in some post in the Best Ideas / suggestion topic didnt i? will check tomorrow and then post one :)

• 1 month later...

I think it would be very useful if we could see per round statistics and not just entire fight stats. Sometimes when you wonder why you lost a round you have to go through every single line to see if you just where unlucky that round or if something didn't work with the tactics (like not following game plan). That job is extremely time consuming but very effective in learning from mistakes. If per round stats were available it would speed things up very very much and would be extremely appreciated.

It could be the same stat card in the end but with the option to click round 1,2,3,4,5 in a corner and just display the stats from that round

• Upvote 5

• 2 months later...

"More stats you'd like to see". They can't show stats that aren't in the game. If you wanted significant strikes added (which is pretty useless) you should discuss it in engine discussions.

You are stupid or what? Punches are rated by damage so in TOTT should be added strikes as significant strikes who have more than X% damage.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3