More stats you would like to see

MMATycoon

I wouyld like to see what injury a fight had pre fight. So if a fighter of mine has a fight and the guy he is fighting had a knee injury we should focus on leg kicks.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, there could definitely be a tweaking of that, for example Judo being used for trip takedowns or to use offensive takedowns from an opponent and reverse them into the Judoka's own offensive takedown.

• 3 weeks later...

Stats like the following ones would be cool ..

1. For grapplers : takedowns per round or per fight ...... takedown defense stats

2. For strikers : strikes landed per match/round

3. the info about the titles won formerly ... to show that he was a former champ ...

4. if there's a record of all the retired fighters with experience and had their moments in tycoon ( like fighters over 30 fights or 25 fight veterans )

In the ORG PUBLIC STATS & RECORDS section, is it possible to have a link to expand the Top 10 for each field out into the total field?

I'd like to add all fighters in my org who have fought 25 fights with us to the HOF, but currently the top 10 all have over 26 fights, so I can't see who to add :(

hey there should be another important improvement to this game ..

some of the fight organization owners, just abandon their organization and leave without any notice or without releasing the fighters...

and this would put the fighters as well as the manaers of the fighters in an uncomfortable situation .... i think u undesrstand what i mean ..

and he fighter can't be released from the contract until the inactivity clause expires ..

i think there should be something to avoid this, some other way to make this thing right .....

please consider this, game admins ..

I wouyld like to see what injury a fight had pre fight. So if a fighter of mine has a fight and the guy he is fighting had a knee injury we should focus on leg kicks.

How ever a lot of the times injuries are kept secret in camp for those reasons so the other fighter doesn't focus on that hurt part. Maybe like pay with a couple days of VIP to see if there is any pre existing injuries, kind of like having a spy. Just a thought

• Upvote 1

How ever a lot of the times injuries are kept secret in camp for those reasons so the other fighter doesn't focus on that hurt part. Maybe like pay with a couple days of VIP to see if there is any pre existing injuries, kind of like having a spy. Just a thought

This would be cool but how would non-VIPs react you know?

This would be cool but how would non-VIPs react you know?

kinda how they react when they want a company get VIP lol not but that is a good point.

It could instead up the ante of intelligence/adapt gameplan hidden to focus on an injured area. A higher skill in that would see a higher focus on that area.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would like to see W & L as Ko/Sub/Dec. under Historic hype.

in my case

Record 82-67-0

Historic 18-12-0 this is my actual record as a manager.under these fights the fighters were under my control.

this is for which i wish to see Ko/Sub/Dec W & L.

• 2 months later...

would like to see W & L as Ko/Sub/Dec. under Historic hype.

in my case

Record 82-67-0

Historic 18-12-0 this is my actual record as a manager.under these fights the fighters were under my control.

this is for which i wish to see Ko/Sub/Dec W & L.

this would expose manager styles completely though :bigshock: