More stats you would like to see

MMATycoon

After a fighter retires I would love for their hidden attributes to be revealed. As I am extremely curious to that aspect of the game.

In fact this is the part of the game I find most interesting.

Who wouldn't, it would be very interesting, in both game planning and fighter creation perspective, but would probably reveal too much about the variation and effects of hiddens. It's nice to guesstimate these things. ;)

I would like to see more play-by-play. It would help me get a feel for how my tactics are working - both for my fighter in general, but also against different styles of opponent.

I realise this could quickly become a lot of information, so maybe even just 1 round against 1 random opponent from each time your fighter has a sparring session would be welcome

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see more play-by-play. It would help me get a feel for how my tactics are working - both for my fighter in general, but also against different styles of opponent.

I realise this could quickly become a lot of information, so maybe even just 1 round against 1 random opponent from each time your fighter has a sparring session would be welcome

I'm guessing you mean more information about the fight?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Two things I'd like..

1. In the fighter profile page, back/next arrow buttons to allow easy browsing, back and forth, between all my fighters. Maybe just above the fighter name?

2. Gym stats. A membership history of some kind, so that if a fighter leaves the gym I can find out who it was (much) more easily. Knowing whether a fighter is just away for a week or two to fight, has accidentally run low on cash, or has signed a permanent deal on another continent and is never coming back, is important in deciding whether I can allow another fighter to join.

Takedown defense and striking defense average percentage :) I mean like a fighter stuffed 80 takedowns out of 100 in his career, and there would be written 80 percent etc. Same goes with strikes :)

2. Gym stats. A membership history of some kind, so that if a fighter leaves the gym I can find out who it was (much) more easily. Knowing whether a fighter is just away for a week or two to fight, has accidentally run low on cash, or has signed a permanent deal on another continent and is never coming back, is important in deciding whether I can allow another fighter to join.

That was as quick as lightning. Thanks Mike!

I think adding judo and karate would be awesome. Do them separately, have judo benefit trip takedowns from standing and clinch, counter grappling and subs. So you can have a grappler without wrestling your takedown and clinch from judo making a aoki instead of a shields with bjj wrestling. Karate could focus on kicks with some punches and maybe some bonus counter striking and more defensive training then the other striking options

• 2 weeks later...