More stats you would like to see

MMATycoon

Also maybe something that tracks 'rivalries', so if you fight a particular manager's fighter(s) more than 15 times (for example) it starts a record of your results and fights versus them with win %, method, etc. Just for shits and giggles.

Did I mention cock shots?

This doesn't track cock shots unfortunately (I made a whole thread dedicated to more options with those a while back that didn't seem too popular), but it seems like what you're talking about in the first part of your post:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managervsmanager.php

I would like to see some alliance stats, an alliance ranking. Each manager has a managers rating, company rating and fighter rating. Totel them up for a combined rating then totel all managers in each alliance to create an alliance rating. This would be very cool to see who the top alliances are in this game.

We have needed something like this for a while and I feel it would really add a bit of fun to things.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see a current org record beside the fighters actual MMA record. The UFC do it and it looks good imo.

For example my fighter Bradley Johnson ( http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=189503 ) would appear 3-0 (1-0) because he's currently 1-0 in the org he's currently contracted to.

I'm guessing that this feature would really help org owners in planning match ups

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

the average star rating for sparring sessions, it would be incrediably helpful for newer managers

this but also some other gym stats would be fun. Like the gyms fighters' overall record. It would be interesting to see especially with the private gyms. also I've always felt that even non VIP should be able to see the number in individual sessions. but that's for another thread...

I would like to see some alliance stats, an alliance ranking. Each manager has a managers rating, company rating and fighter rating. Totel them up for a combined rating then totel all managers in each alliance to create an alliance rating. This would be very cool to see who the top alliances are in this game.

We have needed something like this for a while and I feel it would really add a bit of fun to things.

Also I would love to see an alliance creation date.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Biggest Assholes. Just calculate who has the most days without responding to a fight offer and you have a winner

+1

I would expand this with things such as:

-Average contract length (if someone fights on long deals it shows loyalty)

-The #1 would be to have a Fight org rating for a manager, orgs get rated, so i cannot see why managers should not get rated.

Head to Head record against other managers.

There's already a whole page for that.

Where is this page? I'm clearly missing sumin.

oh i see thanks, I was picturing a big list of all the managers one has ever faced and your record against each one haha

oh i see thanks, I was picturing a big list of all the managers one has ever faced and your record against each one haha

Which would be awesome :)