Training changes general discussion

MikeTowers, yes, I'm aware that I won't see his aptitude but I can guess his aptitude when seeing his triggers. So I hope that indeed after the first session I will see his triggers and obviously tickers - thanks, PureXTC.

For a new fighter all the triggers will be full so you won't need to worry about maintaining anything.

I think that skill very quickly falls ((I did not swing it only 2 weeks, and it already has almost filled a green strip (though it right at the end)

There can be you slow down falling a little? After all in a real life does not fall so quickly. I think it would be good if after a month of idle time skills have started to fall (depending on level and so on)

As too fast falling influences people as many my friends playing this game have told that at them is not present a lot of time to watch falling of skills, I agree with them. :sad01_anim:

And to them very much it is pleasant to me (and I think as to many other people), that have appeared such addition (that skill fell if him not to train), but it too fast.

There can be you slow down falling? At least it is a little. :)

And still a question. If the green strip is completely filled, skill cannot fall?

Regards

If the green bar is totally across you CAN NOT lose that skill.... It does not need maintaining until the green bar shortens from the end.

Yeah fair point but I have had a few people mention the confusion about e.g. training something that's in the red and still getting that negative hit as well as the positive from training. I don't think that makes sense either.

Mike is it worth putting a key/legend on the aptitutde page, would just make it a little easier for people having issues understanding it so that they don't have to jump between the site and the wiki.

Also I had an idea that for the full green bars which can't decline. How about you make them a darker shade of green or something to show that they are different than the other green bars which you do need to train?

This may have already been addressed, but today I had 2 different fighters doing general circuit training remain red in certain physicals after the session.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=85436

and

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=18729

@ Mike what might be the cause of this (or do CT's really have such a negligible effect on XXXXXXX, and XXXXXXXX)?

This may have already been addressed, but today I had 2 different fighters doing general circuit training remain red in certain physicals after the session.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=85436

and

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=18729

@ Mike what might be the cause of this (or do CT's really have such a negligible effect on XXXXXXX, and XXXXXXXX)?

What were they before? General circuits is -3 and a bit points of every physical (where the bar is 20 points long).

What were they before? General circuits is -3 and a bit points of every physical (where the bar is 20 points long).

Honestly Im not sure, but I dont think they moved, they had just gone red the day before.

On Chrome these gray bars are not visible under TA preview of Skill Maintenance - after clicking this small bars icon next to fighter's name. Would be great if they were added also there.

On Chrome these gray bars are not visible under TA preview of Skill Maintenance - after clicking this small bars icon next to fighter's name. Would be great if they were added also there.

Agreed, from TA if the skills where you can't drop were in grey it would not only be consistent, but make it a lot easier to check when on my phone :thumbup:

Mike, after noticing the %s included on our aptitude page, it made me think about what you've said before (but I couldn't find it).

What did you say the max total % was you were looking to make fighters? 82%?

I'm trying to judge where my fighters are relative to the max potential.

Thanks.

Mike, after noticing the %s included on our aptitude page, it made me think about what you've said before (but I couldn't find it).

What did you say the max total % was you were looking to make fighters? 82%?

I'm trying to judge where my fighters are relative to the max potential.

Thanks.

yea i believe it is still 82

Flights already freeze it so 1 day should cover it all. Nobody really trains under 90% so that's the max you rest for a fight unless you fly.

I think currently the freeze depends on the length of the flight. I've had two contract declines and one request for release b/c of this already. Plus I've heard several guys in chat talk about it.

• Upvote 1

my guys travel a lot...and i have had a few problems with the tickers before travelling fights. i've got it ironed out now (send them earlier than normal and throw them in a random public gym and spar, yoga, cardio, whatever since there's no need for improvement...just knock down the tickers before the fight)...i did this 3 times this weekend and it worked out nice. it would be a lot easier if they would freeze up...i know i can handle the travel fights but i can see a ton of people "staying home" for future fights if this continues.

Could I make a suggestion? That tickers stop not only after a fight but for 2-3 days before a scheduled fight?

I can see this already affecting folks willingness to travel for fights.

+1